PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Gipatit With

marokana
24.11.2004, 11:57
All greetings. Prompt what procedures or preventive actions it is necessary to follow to not admit or allow dalneshej to a progression at GIPATITE With.

klepa
24.12.2004, 03:43
To treat a hepatitis.

strige
16.04.2005, 04:07
And he unless is treated?

Then tell or say, why mine mch which costs or stands on the account in spidtsentre and has besides vich gep in and with, at all do not suggest to start to treat even gep in, and?

_
07.06.2005, 15:10
Probably for two reasons:

1. With such set a question on the beginning of treatment and the decision on that as when to treat, far it is not simple. The doctor solves. What genotype, what analyses: a load (and that and another), the immune status, biochemistry, a biopsy of a liver, etc.

2. Medicines not cheap, and wishing to be treated with such set it is more, than possible to provide at once with therapy, so by way of turn.

3. If the doctor does not see sense. (I hope it not your case)

EVolkov
18.06.2005, 07:18
Thanks for the answer! But all the same 3-rd item or point far not our case!

At it or him first the virus load is not defined or determined at all, he secondly feels simply superb, well and certainly he accepts therapy.... voobshchem he can did not lift this question.. And in general I consulted.... Having gep both in and with absolutely not real to recover!

hoh33
20.06.2005, 07:09
" He secondly feels simply superb "

" So to treat then? " - the doctor probably thinks...))

Having gep both In and With, quite often virus gepa In itself "leaves", and With is treated with probability 50/50, but it is dear or expensive. Approximately with the same probability it is treated also chronic gep Century

vikulya@rol.ru
26.06.2005, 03:23
I heard, what that who on the account treatment free-of-charge, whether it is correct?

spatterdock
27.06.2005, 23:14
Correctly, but only if there are enough bases for this treatment under indications of health and only in Moscow and more, apparently, area.

Maria_l
28.06.2005, 16:21
Then to me actions of the doctor really are not clear... She can thinks that yet does not disturb and so type will hold on... But me that as that would not be desirable to feel all this bouquet on itself..

By the way the dream has dreamed me.. About analyses.. In three places and all +.. To what it....