PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Tuberculosis

Wolver123
27.05.2005, 02:49
I understand, that so to say not vkassu here with the tuberculosis, but I here the frequent visitor was earlier... Suspected, that I can be a HIV +, and it has appeared, that at me a tuberculosis. It would Seem, the happiness))) In fact a tuberculosis is treated. But not so all is simple! I cannot find any sites for tubercular patients! You will not help or assist? Simply here the most responding public... Suddenly who knows

23.06.2005, 12:37
At me too tubik, somewhere about one year, the truth at me +.

" But not so all is simple! "

??? It is very interesting, what you had in view of?

DJULY
23.06.2005, 16:20
The sites similar to data on a tuberculosis probably also are not present by virtue of specificity.

But having typed or collected on www.rambler.ru something of type: a tuberculosis, disease, treatment; you will receive many links similar given:

http: // web-local.rudn.ru/web-local/uem/med/3/html2/tub2004_ruen/06_treat/05_0_treat_index.htm

The close person had such dianoz in the beginning 90, year was treated, 3 years consisted on the account. Now it is healthy. To a daughter 8 years.

Illness or Disease for a long time is known. Medicines too. The Another matter, that in Ukraine, the doctor has told or said at once - want vyzdrovit - search for medicines, and has written the list, nachaja with gemoodeza. Searched where and through all possible or probable friends Streptomycinum, Ethambutolum, Rifampicinum only could, etc. Did or Made on a regular basis crops on stability or resistance of a rod to separate antitbiotikam, something otmenjalm, something dobovljali. Pricked in parallel anabolics (in the beginning) that appetite was brutal. Voobshchem as write directories, the forecast favorable. The main thing on a regular basis, systematically, constantly and necessarily vyzdrovish. Still, that the doctor was, to which you trusted and vypisaval that that is necessary, instead of that that is.

Success.

KVD
26.06.2005, 02:29
Many thanks for the answer and support!!! I, as a whole, and do or make. But there is no dialogue with similar so to say. -sick - basically people from tjurbmy or from the panel... And I am compelled or forced to lay in hospital with them. Here and zamuchalas it is a little =)

artyk
28.06.2005, 10:17
I simply search dialogue with "similar" =)