PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Temperature

ZHandalinov
16.02.2005, 22:21
In August there was not protected contact to the girl, after two months the analysis in Sklife in an hour has shown a minus. Now the temperature 37-37,4 (in the evenings), is not present any attributes ORZ or ORVI, lymphonoduses in norm or rate. Whether there can be it a sign of a HIV?

pit2003
09.04.2005, 14:52
The snap analysis in Sklife is how much authentic?

OljaSH
14.04.2005, 16:11
Again you fignajt delirium carry also a virus to the guy wish to bring. Navernoeee there something imeeshch.

alla25
22.04.2005, 00:38
Fajt and you have grown wiser!!!!

Now there will be PR a stock

On promotion institute of an immunology!!!!

irisha
17.05.2005, 18:43
Time it not a good resource

What for you here pishesh LOGIC

Is at you VASHCHE!!!!

Lorik
07.06.2005, 10:04
And more concrete answers will not be?

Belinea
20.06.2005, 22:29
Yes... There were at a forum times and it is better. All is sad it to observe. It is not necessary to do or make pomojku, please.

Andrey, your temperature to vich has no attitude or relation. To the guy from one nezashchishennogo contact, considering that partnersha vich + to be infected difficultly. The analysis in 2 mes basically is authentic. Calm down. Simply still time peresdaj the analysis. On very any extreme case.

zevs
22.06.2005, 01:45
Yes, when moder on a trip, prof. ES at once turns in old honourable foba, the daddy or rowdy Tama, including all around idiots. Look or see better in a mirror, have a drink rassolchiku and draw appropriate conclusions.

Sergey Motorin
26.06.2005, 19:00
To him hot points -affect.

bumka
27.06.2005, 20:31
If to believe rozhdeshe, she wrote, that only in 20 days at it or her examinations, means, its or her month will not be. Probably, it is not necessary here and to come at this time to look at this pomojku.

covsh
28.06.2005, 07:51
In August there was not protected contact to the girl, after two months the analysis in Sklife in an hour has shown a minus. Now the temperature 37-37,4 (in the evenings), is not present any attributes ORZ or ORVI, lymphonoduses in norm or rate. Whether there can be it a sign of a HIV?

SPISPTOMY the HIV can be shown and in half a year .sdaj analyses through 3 mes, and if LU vospo-?nO later, through 2 nedel after an inflammation.

angelika0801
28.06.2005, 09:19
[QUOTE]

SPISPTOMY the HIV can be shown and in half a year .sdaj analyses through 3 mes, and if LU vospo-?nO later, through 2 nedel after an inflammation.
]

byvait and in a year kazhet