PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The phobia has tortured

Страницы : [1] 2

Taya
26.05.2005, 05:28
Prevet, people.

Absolutely today to me it is bad. The phobia probably has overcome. I feel very broken and patients. And it is terrible.

I am tired already very much.

Sunflower
30.05.2005, 19:16
The phobia is killed by the analysis.

As a rule the negative result of the test or dough in authentic term favorably affects state of health.

barbarisovna
03.06.2005, 10:50
Do not speak by the analysis to phone, and I cannot personally arrive, as now I am in Kiev.

And that as me sharply send, directs at very sad ideas.........................

And arrive I can in a week, and even two........

leshey
05.06.2005, 21:40
Can go in Kiev zdat?

Nikol does not know, there are here laboratories where in current of day do or make, moreover besides to foreigners?

And that I about mind or wit shall descend or go...

Well that is why it or him by phone not skazt???

All the same anonymously handed over...

_
09.06.2005, 22:01
Some laboratories really do not speak by phone. Such rules at them and anything it does not mean. In Kiev? It is awful...))) Then hand over urgently in Kiev that 2 weeks with mind or wit to not descend or go. Type or collect 09 - it seems phone help and ask there the question on where in Kiev to hand over the test for a HIV. You will receive phones and addresses. Still it is possible to glance on any Ukrainian resource on vich/??n and to find there all interesting phones and addresses. Success!

12.06.2005, 23:30
Can anything and does not mean.

But with another storny, it is Russia and corrected here lekgo obhodjatsja.

But they categorically refuse to speak me, simply speak are not present and I hang up.

What hope do not give, I can wind, but to me is horrible.

At me still sex with the wife was, in a condom certainly, but he has slipped also I has noticed it only through mintutu somewhere and cherz two nedelki she was unwell...

Pancake, what I all the same the idiot.

And nkolko it is possible to trust PTSR sdanomu on Falcon Mountain?

I handed over in 29 days and I had a minus.

They speak that almost 100 % accuracy.

I do not know to believe or not?...

Aleksandr
13.06.2005, 13:19
I think it is necessary to believe. Reliability of yours PTSR percent or interests 95. Has slipped, if not absolutely do not pay attention if completely, but it has been quickly noticed it is very improbable, that something could occur or happen, and considering result PTSR - there is especially nothing to experience.

I too once waited longly result IFA. And in 2-3 times is longer, than to me it has been told or said. And the result has then called also to me by phone have flatly refused to inform, though I too handed over anonymously. It was necessary to come running in clinic... Well also what? Result negative, it is simple they do not phone also all. It would be desirable them to state, but the result has pleased and not up to them became.

IMPORTED_IA
15.06.2005, 09:26
Thanks.

I have written the letter to them. Can on soap will respond.

I can not wait - forces are not present.

And a condom ponostju tears, in that that and a problem.

It seems to me that negative all the same would tell or say, all the same it is negative.

And here if all is bad, then they begin prjavljat severity.

Though certainly, it would be good that I was not right.

I sit rasskaivajus, I think the MORON full.

podtavil everything, parents, family. More shortly cattle I.

Moreover state of health. On a neck and under a jaw lymphonoduses nojut. Arms or hand burning. Delicacy. Diarrhea.

(Excuse for details)

I know that signs ochem do not speak, but nevertheless, considering silence of Laba...

phirkla
15.06.2005, 12:08
Is! Has learned or has found out results all the same.

IFA a minus!!!

Ur!

Lu-lu
16.06.2005, 22:46
I congratulate!!!!

It is sincerely glad.

There is a sense after stolkih experiences properly will relax.

Vodka of bitterns gram 300-500

Girls reserve,

Whether remove or take off you know will be more cheerful to you.

S
17.06.2005, 19:37
I congratulate! Well here, and you experienced... Zadnitsu do not listen, about girls, and vodka can be drunk And stop itself to eat poedom! Already all the same you will change nothing. Happens and all. The main thing that conclusions has made on the future and more never such to itself allowed, pamjatuja hotjaby about family.

echekush
19.06.2005, 17:00
Thanks, muzhiks!

Pivka today I shall precisely drink.

But girls I shall not be.

I shall try to calm down!

Thanks for support!!!

Marina1
21.06.2005, 19:45
Today has found out specks on a brush of arms or hand.

Such malenkiie (1-2) round and korichneve. And arms or hand pricks somehow.

Similar it on OS or not?

jelenan
22.06.2005, 18:36
PZ,

And you what drank beer? Ukrainian? The allergy can on it or him?

nea, it is not similar to OS. Do not hope even at the analyses.

So in what term you this ifa handed over?

artchi2005
23.06.2005, 10:44
Term small.

44 days.

goldenbug
23.06.2005, 21:23
Not enough time will be... In 2 times should be for reliability, but considering result PTSR, most likely (95 %), that at you very well more. To calm down it is possible already, and the test peresdat in 3 or more months.

IMPORTED_AI?AC ABOUT.
24.06.2005, 08:36
Yes it is not enough..

In three certainly pojudu perezdavat. Where I shall get to...

I why burn down arms or hand?

iskander
24.06.2005, 10:33
And Who knows, goodness knows

The allergy or nervous can?

Try or Taste " Slavutich CHervone ". It was pleasant to me. Still not filtered everyone is. Too niche...

prorock
24.06.2005, 20:34
I here drink Chernigov light-)))))

Can also nervous, I am nervous not on children's.

lana
25.06.2005, 12:36
Is " Chernigov i ", not filtered. By the way, pogodi beer to drink, and on hepatitises you handed over? Not bad all over again on them to surrender...

On In it is possible already on HBsAg to make the analysis and PTSR on it or him it is possible, on With, that hardly, but go know, too PTSR it is possible to make.

Ravenous
25.06.2005, 13:06
PTSR on Falcon mountain to believe 100 % are possible, it to me MBU (all known) has told, he there frightened them, that he the donor, voobshchem to believe it is possible, and PTSR is valid for 21 day, so .chto not parsja. All at you zashibis!!

pena
27.06.2005, 06:39
OCD'er

On gepy I handed over too in 29 days. A minus.

But I konchno understand what is it at all term.

Was here yesterday on majdane nezalezhnosti. Drank beer observed evrobachenie. Saws i. Can certainly and in vain.

Karenina, well MBU it still that the staff.

The donor frightened that. Has well thought up. The good fellow.

Stasy
27.06.2005, 10:52
And-hectare... prikolnyj

VaSabI
27.06.2005, 18:18
PZ,

If PTSR did or made, just right, and if a serodiagnosis, rather early certainly.

If MBU still itself only called...

27.06.2005, 19:53
The kind word it and snotty zadnitse is pleasant.

Osder

Itself too called some times.

Only they for the third day to learn or find out me of steel and have asked to call after viewing the program Time.

And at this time anybody does not take a tube

When want on job come, when want leave. A brothel or disorder.