PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Check on an infection

panzer
26.11.2004, 19:09
I want the BF without a condom!

But it is not assured of sense of infections in itself, especially in that.

On what we should be checked up (Especially to him - I about myself learn or find out from the gynecologist)?

And what infections slip through a condom? (I know only about ureoplazmu - the gynecologist has once told or said).

If will find something at one partner, whether necessarily it is necessary to be treated to both?

Also results of these analyses are how much reliable? In one place find, in other is not present.

And more such voprosik. It is not assured, that I BF very much will want to hand over these analyses. You sometime on such business or affairs of lovers persuaded? What to tell or say?

The girl-friend has advised a beyond the grave voice to say: " Of infections of the man die. As men, certainly ".

It is not assured, what is it a good idea. Everyone speak, that men can be enraged even from such hint.

P.S. Do not count as the paranoiac, it is simple when not the man speaks the most juvenile, that babs at it or him was nearby 50, and itself a condom to use is not able, ideas on check come by itself

natana
21.12.2004, 20:01
What for ostorozhnichanie? Health is a question of yours is not shutochki. Simply direct text speak, that such number go to hand over analyses and all. Easy, confidently, without superfluous rassharkivany.

Enigma
02.01.2005, 05:26
Shodite is better to 3 different doctors to gynecologists. And the some people like that to treat for what is not present, doing or making infinite paid analyses. With my girlfriend so was.

slimline
21.01.2005, 17:18
Everyone speak, that men can be enraged even from such hint.

Well where such men are found? Eto it is quite normal about all etom "up to" to discuss. Many analyses on AIDS hand over together. And infections business serious - find x the doctor, appoint or nominate consultation, what to you and analyses have taken also all have popularly explained.

Lesandra
06.02.2005, 19:51
Now to become fashionable to demand the information or inquiry at acquaintance.

imho, in YOUR case check - not a lumpsum measure. If he does not know, from what party or side to put on gondon, whether that is not enough, suddenly will have a snack somewhere then?

Prishvin
26.03.2005, 18:36
And and to tell or say bojfrendu - I want you without a condom, but your biography fnushaet fear. And so it would be pleasant... And to picture in paints.

Yes, it is better to hand over analyses in raznyz places. It will be unprofitable, but it will be possible to compare analyses and to do or make conclusions.

If someone is sick one, he is treated, and sexual contacts - besides in a condom.

Also do not forget not only sexual infections, but also about AIDS.

Katya.
04.04.2005, 11:57
Gentle and Passionate

imho, in YOUR case check - not a lumpsum measure. If he does not know, from what party or side to put on gondon, whether that is not enough, suddenly will have a snack somewhere then?

Can, a campaign to the doctor and a hemorrhoids with analyses it or him will learn to use condoms

- Find x the doctor, appoint or nominate consultation, what to you and analyses have taken also all have popularly explained

Doctors came across to me any strange - that look out for what cannot be speak, that time does not disturb, all rest my suspiciousness...

Here also it would be desirable to learn or find out more particularly, on what to be checked. For the doctor hope, and itself not ploshaj

Daniela
11.05.2005, 17:01
Mdja... Well then buy or purchase the directory x illnesses or diseases, x sexual by. Look through, esteem, on the Internet rummage.

With/o can then to talk the convincing tone which is not supposing objections, and hardly that - so you to him the directory under a nose.

Well and at the doctor of will feel confidently-.

Only do not go too far, and that will find at itself a heap x illnesses or diseases

Castillo
07.06.2005, 02:21
Well the directory, probably, already too

At the doctor I and so I shall not become puzzled, for the friend worry, will run away still that kind

He would know, that I plan!!!!!!!!!!

That is, generally he knows my attitude or relation to these affairs, but from my desire to solve the problem is exact zadrozhal more quickly!!!!!

Alma
10.06.2005, 19:34
Aha.. I have campaigned once... mlja... " I at you not the first, tra--... You at me too.... " Well also have found at me pair diseases.. At it or him net-)) that we communicated many months... (without a condom)... I was longly and persistently treated... To him the urologist has told or said, that a pier has carried, partnershu to replace and has told or said that is treated it is not necessary!...... I was then treated together with it or him repeatedly...

Nazilja
25.06.2005, 21:41
I want the BF without a condom!

And he without a condom neuzhel does not want?

IRINA 1
26.06.2005, 05:12
There is a mass of the diseases which are not shown at men, but leading female sterility or barrenness (a clamidiosis, a mycoplasmosis), therefore to clear this question it is necessary. Then problems and insults will be less. The provisional list of necessary analyses:

HIV, RW (lues) - a blood from a vein,

Hepatitis B, Hepatitis With - the analysis of a blood

Chlamydias, a mycoplasma, ureoplazma, trihomoniaz, a bacterial vaginosis, a candidiasis, a virus of herpes 2 types, a cytomegalovirus - the analysis soskoba (from a causal place) method PTSR. Other methods give very many false positive results, and to swallow of the strongest antibiotics simply so it is not necessary.

BF send to decent andrologu (urologist). The doctor will take soskob (after this procedure the condom becomes its or his best friend) and will send in laboratory. Preliminary learn or find out in what laboratory will do or make this analysis. I would not began to trust not clear, recently formed laboratories. Better if labratorija PTSR (???NO?-chain reaction) is at large hospital (a method very complex or difficult, it it is necessary to keep precisely technological process).

Hand over the analysis twice (in different laboratories), right after the terminations or endings of critical days.

If something will be found out, to be treated (in your case) everyone will be from the sores. Better all this time in general to avoid sexual contacts since medicines now use very strong and to repeat a course dearly or expensively and is unsafe.

klochan
28.06.2005, 02:13
And in general it is strange, as people thoughtlessly concern to the health... Even yearly it is necessary to hand over analyses on C, sifiliz and the Hepatitis... And time in HALF a year on other infections... Seriously...

I with the the person this subject have lifted a pier as though by the way and very tenderly to him have explained, that " Dear, I very much like you, but you understand at us and up to ours with you of attitudes or relations there were communications or connections, we believe the friend-friend......... " Voobshchem without objections, has gone also all has handed over