PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Smoking and marihuanna

comcour
30.11.2004, 05:08
Children or Guys, at me such foolish question to you (Doctors to ask, I hesitate, understand): what about smoking marihuanny? Whether strongly she acts on immunity and a HIV? And cigarettes? Whether the cancer of lungs if at me a HIV, and I smoke, for example, on polpachki in day is provided to me? Or it is all a chicken-feed, especially does not influence? It is ready to conduct a healthy way of life, a delivery, training, vitamins, and so on. But here from travki and cigarettes not in forces to refuse...

Ketrin
12.03.2005, 04:56
Not so influences. Smehoterapija besides... Too it is good. Can, sports you will work or still that. Vitamins are useful for having a drink actually. Only shirjatsja it is not necessary, this core. The grass is the nature. Doctors speak (itself asked), that does not influence almost.

baster
28.03.2005, 08:55
One of the basic problems of people from a HIV - depression, takchto alcohol and a grass in the moderate doses I think even help or assist... Personally I yesterday have smoked and have forgotten for the first time for some months, that at me the HIV, has recollected only in the morning, och has well relaxed...

Vasilchenko A.A
11.04.2005, 04:46
It completely agree with Masha and with the Steam locomotive, I think and I know, that does not influence in any way. It unequivocally is better than alcohol, me so it seems. But it is better to use nothing in general certainly. Simply so you not ?O??O?n-will go mad.

Natalina
15.05.2005, 15:29
From a grass, is more exact from its or her frequent use, grow dull, and it alas the fact.

Arlena
14.06.2005, 14:16
And from infrequent grow wiser))))

JUra
26.06.2005, 06:17
PARAVOZ

No! Do not grow wiser.

alexi
27.06.2005, 11:10
You will not have time to grow dull-so much you will not live.

Shmeel
27.06.2005, 14:38
It is enough year of the constant use.

28.06.2005, 00:57
And you a site not poputali?

Discussion psihoaktivnyh substances (tetragidrokannabiola in particular) here is not welcomed...

;-E