PDA

Просмотр полной версии : How to be?

Mart
28.11.2004, 12:39
What to do or make or on the contrary that to not do or make if comes dipressija? How to struggle with this awful status?

Toch-ka

Senna
23.12.2004, 20:32
The point ---very much helps or assists shopping, even visual, that is simply look or measure, not buying. Also the warm bath is good with is tasty or delicious smelling salt, it is even better to pour cold water in the morning. In a drugstore different essential oils are on sale ---druggists know ---I buy a bergamot and I use as spirits ---this smell will drive away any depression, very tasty or delicious. The main thing during this moment to care ONLY of itself, to like, care and cherish the tushku ---then also sincere health is normalized))) Well and, certainly, job treats ---if she at you liked. Success to you! Yes, ONLY POSITIVE films, books ---any alcohol, he from depression does not deduce or remove, and exhausts it is even more.

gergeor
29.01.2005, 19:27
And I from all statuses am am pulled out with music... By the way, depression is sometimes too not bad, only it is necessary to translate or transfer it or her in a status of such light grief for what personally I select to myself suitable sound veneering. Under suitable music it is possible to afford a little porydat, to regret itself... And then it is necessary to wipe tears and to tell or say to yourself, that anything does not happen, the life proceeds and there will be she such what you it or her will make.

And forward, towards to new svershenijam...

maniia
04.05.2005, 04:14
The main thing to not remain in loneliness - to communicate with people the friends familiar, at a forum, even... To borrow or occupy itself with something - the child, search of job, any courses, to borrow or occupy in a figure - to resemble shaping - to achieve, that she became simply ideal........ In a word, to put a problem or task, the purpose and to go to her.

SHoppig if there is an opportunity - perfectly.

It is possible "to fall in love" the Best medicine from dipressii...

bazik
26.06.2005, 15:10
At me was terrible dipressija with ideas on a suicide, disturbances of a dream, loss of appetite, apathy and t.d.... I have left it or her and here that I shall advise you:

1. kontsetrirujtes on the sensations, in fact in sufferings the soul is cleared, keep a diary, write down there that you feel, that have understood during lives, the analysis of circumstances which have caused or called dipressiju, a trajectory of their development (I even the schedule has drawn), conclusions, etc. sense in all this really to comprehend or conceive a situation, to draw a picture of an event and to see possible or probable ways of an output or exit

2. Like compassion to the people, in fact very much much is even worse than to you, try to help or assist it or him is in the first distracts, and in the second brings pleasure and pleasure when you see that you managed to someone to facilitate sufferings

3. Descend or go in church, ask the God to give you forces to go through tests and to specify a way to lives

4. Happen among people more. If there are no friends, simply go on streets and kontsetrirujtes on positive emotions

5. Collect positive emotions, be pleased to any trifles

6. Try to get enough sleep, if insomnia, take hot douche, drink green tea, accept restful and in a bed

7. Now on himiii: constantly green tea, black chocolate, cheese, nuts, kifir - for rising a serotonin and ureplenija nerves.

8. Very hot douche in the morning and very or very much help or assist in the evening and certainly a bath with any grasses and salts - look or see on the Internet or ask in a drugstore and choose on taste. A sauna and a sweating room - too a strong thing, it is possible two times a week

9. Move on fresh air and in general movement more and exercises cheer up are the fact

Still it is a lot of infy on www.stressov.net

I wish you to leave more quickly from dipressii and to start to be pleased lives