PDA

Просмотр полной версии : .... A lot of a superfluous blood...... And money...

Страницы : [1] 2

Zhuzhu
02.10.2004, 01:04
Today, in sklife I have handed over express IFA-, handed over 3 months without 10 days, I there speak them it, they peerly speak all is necessary to come to hand over in 3 months exactly and so strictly speak, I and cannot wait more, I do not have not enough any forces and nerves... foblju,

.. Here I shall not understand, antibodies they start to be developed or produced after 3 months, or three months it is necessary that was developed or produced sufficient them -in for the analysis.

... My God, when it to terminate....

Nataxa
14.10.2004, 22:47
When? Now!

Here only I shall return and I shall write hardly later.

29.10.2004, 19:07
On rekomendatsi the CART the maximal term of observation over patients with doubtful sexual contact 4 months. Results of the analysis handed over in an interval from 2 till 3 months are authentic on 95-98 %. Necessities for carrying out repeated research are not present.

If you were observed at any free-of-charge medical institution, to you unequivocally would tell or say, that more perezdavat it is not necessary. As the control over the patients they carry out more careful, than on a commercial basis, and here financial interest in you at them is not present.

The decision for you, but next time think, that ejection of money for analyses are money for a wind. List their children's home on Falcon mountain where there live children from a HIV is better. On these or it 500 rbl. they can eat bananas and oranges which so are necessary for them.

Raspberry
25.11.2004, 21:52
Sheel

Thanks for support in the first part of a post.

But in the second part, I somehow shall understand itself, that to me to do or make with the money, your care, I hope you understand, that at this forum I am not because of idle curiosity, and horror from Falcon mountain I shall not forget never, edge or territory of an eye at a forum saw, that at you any psychological education (neznaju the truth it or not, and education to education rozn), but in the answer to me, you vygljadesh.. Weakly.....

And here you, next time when will be going to to that or to respond, think, that it is necessary to be more correct and constrained.

tasya
15.12.2004, 06:10
Karenina,

I at this forum do not work and I do not practise as the psychologist.

And I state ideas on a situation from, just as all the others. If something was not pleasant to you in my words, means also to me something can not like in your words. You state it, and I state No more that.

And to that I can really help or assist, I have told or said in other topic.

If you are afraid to hear things unpleasant for - do not express aloud!!! Success!

26.12.2004, 06:54
Sheel

.... I at this forum do not work and I do not practise as the psychologist......

But enough often you like about it or this to mention.

... And I state ideas on a situation from.....

Correctly, for this purpose the forum also exists. A question in that AS these ideas to state.

In fact there is still a feeling of a step and as education, to understand, what not all ideas, it is necessary to say. Well and if very much it would be desirable that so that it has not touched the interlocutor, i.e.

It is necessary to express so that to not hear in the answer of unpleasant things.

Sv
03.01.2005, 01:02
Anna Karenina,

It is not correct to declare a subject "... A lot of a superfluous blood... And money " and to speak thus about a phobia. Though in the name of this subject other sense is already incorporated absolutely.

Not correctly after reception of three minuses and the real support rendered in all your previous topics to continue to speak about suspicion on a HIV. It is not correct in relation to people for whom first of all and this forum and which really live from a HIV is intended.

You not the first, you not last.

It is glad, that you though for today's evening perekljulas from "phobia" on hostility to me.

Valeo379
08.01.2005, 01:16
Sheel

It is not correct to declare a subject "... A lot of a superfluous blood... And money " and to speak thus about a phobia. Though in the name of this subject other sense is already incorporated absolutely.

Still there is a skill posmejatsja above by itself, even the most serious minutes, I fine know -to at me already minuses, and that not menne foblju, and I can do or make nothing with it or this, therefore have once again written on a forum for support, realizing nevertheless, that after support in a kotra I terribly require and I shall receive, will write imeeno how I have named a subject.

Motstsikonni
28.01.2005, 22:00
: Karenina And allow to hand over in a place shall eat in 3 months together!?

kalinka
09.02.2005, 07:55
Karenina yes here all same were as you even even worse

Therefore Went really it is not necessary to explain here girls where to put to her 500 roubles

You can not respond on kind as Siamen, do not respond in general better

Now to speak easier you because all behind.

Karenina as it on computer respekt

potter
09.02.2005, 15:05
When on a palate of a cloud analysis of flights is not made. Disassemblies only spoil nervous system and do not promote positive imotsijam.

jul-juliya
17.02.2005, 20:32
To learn or teach the girl how to entitle a topic and as will address there is a moderator

Which not badly consults with the job

MARKIZA LILI
14.03.2005, 16:32
Yes At YOU THAT SGOLOVAMI THAT?

mikki
31.03.2005, 09:05
New generation forumchan................

Vova
10.04.2005, 08:39
It seems to me mutate all!!!!!!

Lake
12.04.2005, 14:02
Yes it or her... Natural selection... Survives "strongest"

Kreed
29.04.2005, 05:10
The racer,

How well happens sometimes at home to have a rest from the Network, hotjaby on target, the truth?))

Well good, passions like a few poutihli, and the girl and has not received the answer to the question. We shall fill a blank.

Karenina,

Antibodies to be developed or produced begin approximately in a week, but the quantity or amount which it is capable to define or determine the test-system later reach or achieve. On the average antibodies are developed or produced at the infected people in 24 days. However during more later time they as can be developed or produced. Therefore term in 3 months (12-13 weeks) is taken ALREADY with a stock. By this time of an antibody are already defined or determined at 97-98 % infected. It or this it is considered to consider or count enough this term recommended to testing, as it is done or made generally all over the world. To it or this also have told or said to you to come to hand over once again in 3 months, keeping the general or common reference. The remained pair percent or interests is necessary on people with strongly weakened or easied immune system in which you, I hope do not enter, as about it or this usually always happens it is known in advance. In some countries term which the test for a HIV admits authentic, is reduced, in a kind of that the majority infected serokonvertirujut much more before 3 months. For example the department of public health services of state of Massachusetts recognizes authentic 6- the week test. Nevertheless because of gravity of an infection and at now in use the test-systems, in the world nevertheless is accepted term in three months. It already with a stock.

Proceeding from all aforesaid, I simply cannot tell or say to you, that you do not need to be tested any more, and is compelled or forced to repeat the answer, which to you distances in Sklife. Hand over once again in 3 or more months and calm down. But now I can already tell or say, that first all your previous tests were basically unnecessary (unless only PTSR it is possible to justify somehow) and secondly, considering results of your tests, it is possible to tell or say already now, that your result will not change any more as the HIV at you apparently is not present. Therefore you can consider or count, what is it for you has already ended! Do not exaggerate. Has carried by you. Draw conclusions to the future. And the test once again you will hand over simply for reinsurance. But he will be negative.

KKV
29.04.2005, 22:59
Yes At YOU THAT SGOLOVAMI THAT?

With a head at me already for a long time lets know about itself traumas received in junnosti. And yesterday at cinema the priest- has gobbled up tazik, and has drunk 4 bottles of beer.

Has very much done much harm not only a head, but also an alimentary system

alexzelll
01.05.2005, 07:50
And I when handed over in Germany naliz, to me always spoke, that 3 months are enough. But then I have casually met the doctor who works in laboratory and he has told or said, that nevertheless it is better to hand over once again in five months. I do not wish to make up for a phobia, I am simple such in Germany did not expect to hear. As then vfjasnilos to retake the analysis in 5 6 months they predlogajut that, at kotogo there was a real risk, that is contact with vchi the partner, medical risk. Here so

>

Ingulia
02.05.2005, 21:43
All is correct. If the risk was - the parenteral or authentically known status of the partner at high risk (repeated or travmatichnyj sex) usually it is recommended to hand over the repeated test in 6 months just in case.

koshkinhvost
14.05.2005, 07:48
Seaman

..)).. I waited.. Also believed, that you will not throw me, both will respond... Also has waited, Thanks huge. You in no event cannot leave or abandon a forum, grammotnyj the answer can give, and here nastojashchiju psychological I shall support or maintain only you, I according to or agree with MBU on kind, that am very necessary for the person in such status, somehow it at you volshebno turns out, I observed, that you write to people it, one two offers, a set of usual words, but in them the soul and compassion to the person, without transition to persons and own self-affirmation is felt. I even am surprised as at you the patience suffices, I consider or count, that you the magnanimous, clever and very necessary person.

Sergey
22.05.2005, 06:16
Today, I was at the doctor, told about the simptamatike and showed precious information or inquiries IFA and PTSR, voobshchem there is at me something with pochkami.i the doctor has told or said, that vich at me is not present, has appointed or nominated to me a heap of different analyses and ultrozvukov. The phobia washing has left, but all has peerly remained postfobsky a syndrome. But the basic fracture in my phobia, I shall not forget never, and there was it when the Racer has given to me the list PTSR and IFA..))), well and unforgettable post MBU...)) about that as he was the donor and asked all to call, for what who paid money, and body height on less and it is free-of-charge. So chaotically I write, but I hope, to that it is necessary will understand))

Thanks you children or guys, I very much like all of you.

Mole
29.05.2005, 15:10
Karenina,

Well here you see as all it is remarkable! In common the general or common efforts we have killed a phobia)) She certainly so also any time easier or simply will not give in will prove " postfobskim a syndrome ")), but you are already capable to win it or her independently, especially at presence of "precious" information or inquiries))

(And I here in a "firm" paper equivalent to take away answer PTSR and have not found time - on a word have believed)))

Many thanks for warm words to address of our service))))

Jury Garin
31.05.2005, 16:13
Karenina the matter is that I hesitated to tell or say one more thing in that post.

Has given in that when the doctor instead of a donorship of delivery of a blood has advised me to find more man's job. I very much have like it or this and have started to hand over excuse except for a blood still other biological liquid, one more that invaluable, that at me is characteristic only for the men, most interstnoe, that on that place of acceptance too was enough information or inquiry with antivich about PTSR in 1 month and presence of children was very much welcomed.

.. Though there too money pay not what, but all is peerly pleasant.

lovetabu
09.06.2005, 20:33
MBU,

))))))))))))))))))))))

Well and how " man's job "???

:-))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))