PDA

Просмотр полной версии : To me not on itself

metanika
08.06.2005, 03:26
People, to me it is awfully terrible... I soon should go on the analysis, it is necessity because I leave for other country (very far!) and me THIS information or inquiry is necessary. Before about what such I did not worry. As I imagine this week expectations of result me breaks through sweat. As it is terrible to live!

DJM
20.06.2005, 16:42
Why week? It is possible to hand over and in two hours it will be ready! Not the express, and normal IFA...

23.06.2005, 05:24
Dzhulija,

It is terrible to not live, and to live In PAVOR!

You write nothing about why to you it is terrible but if anything suspicious with you did not occur or happen that to be afraid? Of the analysis in general silly simply to be afraid, therefore as in itself nothing changes the analysis. If you do not have virus from its or his analysis will not appear and on the contrary. In any case it is always better to know, than to not know. And if at you very well, that you also I wish, it too is better to know, as well as how to make so that so it and continued to be. Success! There is nothing to be afraid here. All will be by way of.

The mouse or mousy
24.06.2005, 11:34
Be not afraid, Dzhulija. All will be good!!! If you earlier about it did not reflect, the risk at you likely special was not. All will be normal, do not panic!!!

david
25.06.2005, 18:18
Panic, do not panic,

All the same you will receive......

MINUS:-)

Skob
26.06.2005, 05:58
Thanks for the answer, for support.

To me it is terrible, because I always was ljubitilnitsej acute sensations, the truth became in the course of time quieter, and it is cleverer more correctly. In general, I wish to tell or say, what not all is pure or clean in my biography. And having read through about all these incubation intervals or delitescences, also that signs can not appear years, it becomes valid terribly.

All thanks, that have responded me!