PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Life expectancy and new treatmensts

Страницы : [1] 2

sergeo Prague
22.10.2004, 20:01
The answer with www.thebody.com

For people recently infected, what is the outlook on life expectancy? For those today who manage to survive 20 more years, will new drugs be available to prolong their life even longer?

With current treatment, 20 years +. I think the answer to your second question is a qualified yes.

sergey81
06.11.2004, 01:12
Well here you see as all fine! And you experience...

Leffirty
16.11.2004, 09:47
Listen, and you do not experience? I esteemed that forum and have understood, that all... The Output or Exit is not present. I have got. There cases in one in one are described. Joints hurted or were ill;were sick also as me. All also. You know as me badly... To Me it is simple hrenovo.

nastya_1234
17.11.2004, 02:52
Somebody everyone experience and at all these signs be they are wrong......

dina5
20.11.2004, 22:24
It is unique, that me consoles a little, though too all this nonsense. That usually OS begins in 2-4 weeks. At me has begun later. Somewhere 5 weeks. Too nearby... The Pancake, but she last at me more than usually, probably because depressiroval... Therefore and 75 days result negative.

Elliv
27.11.2004, 13:23
Well though you have found in what that consolation...... At me has begun in 10 weeks...... And kolbasilo weeks 3...... But does not console me it

zerik
14.12.2004, 10:44
Somebody, and I experience and and as it is strange, I experience seriously, and not looking at results of tests and I start to understand on the sly the Dope... Simply what for you have created such topic? Yes, pochitav a forum thebody and having familiarized with answers of the concrete diplomaed experts working with it or this on decades, it becomes clear, what not all so is cheerful" and raduzhno as assures faceless and optimistical $$$...

However if you there have climbed, I recommend will familiarize nevertheless with archive of forum SAFE SEX which conducts Dr. Bob (me by the way razok its or his attention the question has had the luck to draw and for the sake of justice it is necessary to tell or say, that its or his opinion has coincided with opinion $$$, but it perhaps because my question was standard enough and the same standard answer), and as (urgently I recommend) with section LETTERS FROM WORRIED WELLS of forum UNDERSTANDING YOUR LABS which conducts Dr. Holodniy (only not with other forum has been received on it or him!).

I assure you, that you learn or find out yourself not in one ten the histories which have ended safely!

You have ALL chances to become or begin X-filer-th that I and wish you from the bottom of the heart! I understand, what is it hardly, but you drive already over a measure simply...

Zorin Oleg
07.01.2005, 16:05
seaman privet

slushai, a u tebia zadnesheiniy limfouzel vse eshe uvelichen?

Uvelicheni oba ili odin?

A drugie limfouzli toze uvelicheni ili net?

Boliat oni ili ne boliat?

Razmer?

Kak bistro uvelichivalis'?

Izvini za tak mnogo voprosov, no tut pokazal tvoi soobshenia odnomu doktoru, kotoriy u menia seichas gostit, nu i zashel razgovor...

Normund
12.01.2005, 22:14
Greetings SIFON! I did not expect you here to meet... You Know, has intrigued directly!

The doctor specializes in what area?

I can send you a detail on soap if you want.

Sozidatel
21.01.2005, 03:51
Seaman,

I have passed or have taken place search and ANYTHING similar have not found. In general. There at whom in 5 months vylezo, at whom in two days. All this a chicken-feed.

ooo_1
01.02.2005, 18:38
Yes you not by search be passed or taken place, and take and read under the order. Certainly a chicken-feed!!! And I about what?

(or very similar) you can easily find out your signs as among those who plus and has not received, and among those who has received it or him... So why it is pleasant to you tsiklitsja on the last more? You even for the sake of justice and the first do not exclude!

kaktusika
23.02.2005, 12:43
Doktor iz respubliki Chad, Afrika.

Priexal v Shtati iz Anglii prodolzat ' uchitsia. Seichas on proxodit praktiku v odnom iz gospitalei New Yorka. On zakonchil uchitsia na Internal Medicine, no seichas xochet poluchit ' special'nost ' xirurga. Sam ponimaesh iz-za chego - tam bol'she platiat Kstati on goluboi - predstavliaesh (v Afrike!!!).

Muzik, skazu tebe chestno, pervoe chto on mne skazal eto to, chto v chelovecheskom organizme bolee 800 uzlov! Vo kak.

Eshe odin moment, po ego slovam, uvelichenie uzli mogut bit ' sledstviem soten!!! raznix zabolevaniy, ot samix bezobidnix do samix ser'eznix, takix kak rak. Eshe on skazal, chto to chto ti dumaesh limfouzel, mozet bit ' i ne limfouzlom, a chem to drugim.

On konechno ne infekcionist, no bazovie znanija u nego xoroshie. Diagnoz po email luchshe ne stavit ' muzik, eto ne ser'ezno - tut nuzen vrach kotoriy ix u tebia proshupaet sam.

No vot chto vazno - po ego slovam, mozno sdelat ' ul'trazvuk etogo uzla, toest ' posmotret ' chto tam vnutri. Eto znachitel'no luchshe chem biopsia (vskritie), no ne vsegda tak dostoverno kak vskritie.

Eshe odin moment, po ego slovam, esli v gruppe limfouzlov uvelichen tol'ko praviy ili leviy - to eto skoree vsego chto-to lokal'noe v etoi zone ili problema s samim limfouzlom.

jyly
11.03.2005, 10:18
The matter is that there is nothing similar. At someone something has got out next day, at someone in 5 months the throat was ill. Here they also experience. It is possible to spend some days for to re-read. You come into real section - all coincides. Joints even also at people hurted or were ill;were sick.

More shortly, chances are not present. Be simple it cannot something another.

IronLady
16.03.2005, 16:40
Well, such which own shadow are afraid also all signs ispytyvat not having some of real risk in the past, there it is enough. But there are also more real histories. Here also it is necessary to familiarize with them.

Yes, correctly, some days also will borrow or occupy. But through these or it some days your test becomes already authentic if you certainly will hand over it or him...

19.03.2005, 09:15
Somebody, and what risk at you was?

Yakimov Vladimir
27.03.2005, 03:10
Thanks SIFON!

vasilich
09.04.2005, 04:04
He is already almost authentic if today to surrender. But I am afraid, because all I understand. Fairly. To live terribly further. You know it becomes easier to me from it or this not. I not foblju, I really am afraid for the further life. I do not know as to continue to live further with it or this. I cannot calm down. That that with me happens it was simple so (type has caught a cold) - I in it do not believe. I have simply tired out or have simply driven absolutely. I do not wish to know about the result. I in general wish to forget about it or this, but it cannot be made. It pulls down all zhizennye plans, all purpose of my life. Not so simply to reconcile to the diagnosis. You will tell or say - so it or him is not present. Yes, a pancake. All is so obvious, that I do not doubt at all at all. It is obvious me? Yes, look or see, all was. At all so was? At whom? All the form oblazil, only at + so was. I wish to hope, but I understand, that my hopes bezpochvenny. I do not know as myself a message. The social life at me has already changed. Yes it depends only on me. But I cannot live as before now. Because I became another. I look at a life in another way. But I cannot while to receive from it or her pleasure, I on the contrary try to leave as much as possible from it or her - to sleep, for example, to drink, then it seems to me that I am healthy and as before. But I any more as before. When of it or this you do not think at all, this pleasure. And relatives... As they will go through it. To speak, to not speak. I see tears on eyes of mum... The Hysterics. Pavor. Can receive is easier + and on a roof... Time and all. poperezhivajut all some months and uljazhitsja all. And here everyone will suffer longly, I shall constantly think of it or this. I do not know. Here with it or this probably it is necessary to define or determine first of all, to live dale or not. Here someone wrote about it or this if will power it is enough, times and everything and if is not present it is necessary to live and upset and and relatives. Though I can and is not right. All can and not so it is bad. To terribly me before frightening uncertainty.

mrcse
10.04.2005, 04:52
I had a risk big. The first kontaktne long, the second on a trace. Day - very long. All without elastic, certainly. The fool I.

Tatyana To.
12.04.2005, 14:14
Very big risk is when a blood zarazhennyju pour. And in tovem a case - less than one percent or interest if was not ZPPP or krovtochashchih ranok.

OO
12.04.2005, 20:41
In my case at it or her in general in my opinion the menses was.

Chicken
20.04.2005, 08:09
I at it or her have asked still, and why you a blood. She - yes so, anything especial. That is 100 percent or interests. Well 85.

Lora
22.04.2005, 00:43
Yes you be not over-modest, what 85, I think all two hundred...

And if it is serious, all the same less than 1 %.

Teri
01.05.2005, 00:22
Duren,

Yes a high probability. Very long there was a certificate or an act. Very much. There vterlos anything you like. I know.

tanya-volk
13.05.2005, 04:02
Yes, Somebody, I read your posts and shizeju! What 85 %!!! You are exact from mind or wit have descended or gone! Such percent or interest at a hemotransfusion infected! And in your case well though 1-3 % burst!

It about what certainly does not speak besides that the risk was, but was he not such high.

In occasion of to live or to not live, think not of itself is better. It is impossible to be such egoist. The first 100 years vseda to live difficultly...

In general, vybrosi all these suicidal ideas from a head!

_
21.05.2005, 01:12
Percent or Interests are not present sense to consider or count. That was already was. You will change nothing.

It is necessary to think as further to live. Or to not live. If to live, for the sake of what?................