PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Panic.... SOS!!!...

Spilantra
31.01.2005, 10:09
On August, 20th there was a contact to the prostitute... The Certificate or Act was protected... After a while nachalass a panic... Evil thoughts have got Into a head, and suddenly, the condom has torn, and I have not noticed i.t.d. In 2 months has handed over IFA, the answer negative, has then handed over on November, 3rd (has passed or has taken place 75 days), again negative... Whether It is necessary to me to hand over still time, signs are not present, and in a head a porridge... (((

dorika
26.02.2005, 12:45
You could and come earlier. Kashi in a head then it would be reduced. Negative IFA in 75 days and absence of signs - 90 % of success, but not 100. But, for full psychological comfort, I recommend to surrender once again.

26.03.2005, 00:09
To hand over it is necessary, no less than to calm down in occasion of a HIV at reception of the negative answer, which probability at you by the way 100 to %-s'. I can also advise to hand over the analysis on a lues.

And let the common sense supervises at you over a choice of the partner in the future.

DeSky
29.03.2005, 23:49
Yes, prostitutes, is the business unworthy nastojaih muzhiks.

aav
06.04.2005, 10:57
It is better to communicate with Dashej Kulakovoj Pleasure same, but any ZPPP!

Toportilla
25.04.2005, 13:53
Elf, it or her call not Dasha, and Dunja))).

Lady in Red
09.05.2005, 03:59
Has absolutely forgotten, for a long time did not see))

imported_
20.05.2005, 12:47
I too personally am not familiar, vsilu some circumstances))).

ASA
31.05.2005, 02:35
)))))))))))

lar
31.05.2005, 06:31
Well, Dunja or Dasha - not a short important. The main pleasure by definition is more, basically due to absence of pavor during "dialogue", and the main thing of consequences after "dialogue"...)))

" On August, 20th there was a contact to the prostitute... The Certificate or Act was protected... "

That to you still nadobno??? What for in general to hand over it was necessary analyses? Surrender in 3 months exclusively " for full psychological comfort ". Objective indications for delivery of the analysis actually are not present any.

JUstina
11.06.2005, 10:12
Thanks all who has responded... (((

ok_Katerina
19.06.2005, 01:14
You joke? And we in fact quite seryozno))).

Frolov And
20.06.2005, 15:16
Worthy or unworthy, this private affair of everyone, mono to think from " usual girls will not catch ", the prostitute rozn, in MGIMO and Pleshke prostitutes study in the prostitute far not, however there all is filled up by drugs from top to bottom, vich too is available......, or who will tell or say, that Xenia Sobchak takes 100 $ in an hour, shaz.., but I with her on one hectare would not sit down..

sniffsnirr
23.06.2005, 11:36
Tatyana where I joke too seryozno...

__
25.06.2005, 08:36
Panic in general should not be on ideas at me... But here maza that in what after vaginalnogo contact... Was still and oral with the same condom... Then I have removed or have taken off it or him and especially not rasmatrival and have thrown out (HERE FOR IT MYSELF And I REPROACH, suddenly there there was a small hole... (((misters Foby skazhiti plizzz at whom were break prezika, It is always appreciable?... IFA in 75 days at me otrits it like, well, on sled.nedeli will be equal 6 months I shall go I shall surrender for clearing a head and conscience...

P.S. Whose posts I read thanks all children or guys since August, 20th, 2004... Especially Liss. Seamen. The racer!.... I hope at me will be "-" =))))

Anastas
25.06.2005, 15:19
lol

I in due time had a break of a condom because of what actually I here and have got. Yes it is very appreciable, the structure or frame of latex is those, that small dyrochek cannot be. Or it is torn so, that there is actually one tatter, or is not torn in general, small dyrochek practically DOES NOT HAPPEN. It is checked up in practice)))))))))))))))

Success. You will receive the minus, is ready to argue.

The doctor Lena
26.06.2005, 04:10
" Read since August, 20th, 2004... "

))))))))))))))))))))))))))

It agree with colleague Lisss.

The minus at you will be. To plus to undertake there is no place.