PDA

Просмотр полной версии : How to learn or find out?

Amelie
16.04.2005, 14:30
For very short time at me has sharply decreased imunnaja : a body has appeared a lot of red and dark rodinok, began often and to hurt or be ill;be sick longly....... In therapeutic unit have checked up literally on everything, except for spida (on a hepatitis, on garmony, on venereal infections and td) the general or common analysis of a blood very good. Whether it is necessary to be checked on AIDS?

The eremite
19.04.2005, 18:02
Most likely on a HIV too checked. And why to you to not hand over this analysis. We shall tell or say this week?

RomzAss
23.04.2005, 11:02
I do not know.... I know, that is exact very good blood, zdoovyj the organism and is not present venereal infections... On AIDS I am afraid to hand over, because this only thing, that else in my opinion have not checked up

zhr
29.04.2005, 14:56
Usually on a HIV in would check automatically, as on a lues and hepatitises In and With.

Good, continue to be afraid. Read more med.lit-, do not sleep and torment yourself with an idea that at you a HIV, and you look, dobeshsja immunodifitsita as at a HIV

ato
17.05.2005, 14:30
Rita about what you speak does not speak about depression imunnogo the status characteristic for a HIV-infection. For it or him other displays are characteristic absolutely. In hospitals on a HIV as a rule check. Just in case - surrender itself, the mood will improve. And for revealing and elimination of any disturbances in immune system hand over the analysis of the developed or unwrapped immune status. In its or his Moscow it is possible to hand over, under my information in SKLIFE, scientific research institute of the Immunology and Faculty of immunology MGMSU.

amir
26.06.2005, 03:43
Ugu, only so to learn or find out something and it is possible and in any way differently. Hand over the analysis on a HIV if really " began often and to hurt or be ill;be sick longly " though most likely you already on it or him your illnesses or diseases to a HIV checked also all have no attitudes or relations.