PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Very sadly...

Страницы : [1] 2

Valerianov
05.10.2004, 21:22
My liked +, I - (was once, and now I do not know). We were together 2 years. He at once has told or said, that +, but it has not stopped me. We liked each other, wished to get married and get or start the child. Some days prior to new year he has told or said " forgive or excuse, I have stopped loving and I leave ".

I in a shock from all that have occured or happened. I shall not dissemble, naturally, I am afraid to learn or find out that too... He has responded To it " what problems, find the guy with + and live snim ". Here is how all is simple for it or him it has appeared. And I wished to connect with it or him the life.

marb
19.11.2004, 11:36
On force will not be lovely. What can I tell or say? If you slept or burn without a condom you the silly woman, itself is guilty, love eternal does not happen... Hand over analyses and operate or work on a situation. If it will appear + stukani to me in asku, I shall support or maintain, we descend or go together on group, you will meet children or guys, on it or this the life does not come to an end... If - in general there is nothing it is soared... Time treats, will find another... Success...

mit
03.12.2004, 01:59
More like itself!

Hrjunishche
07.01.2005, 00:14
Thanks big, Nastja, for support!

TIKOLG
23.01.2005, 19:19
You know.. At me precisely same now a situation!

Only we have left under my initiative - I have not sustained..... When from the house have carried away even the TV (I too longly for it or him struggled and shchas all I can not reach up to bolnichki in any way to hand over analyses.

tatjana dmitrie
12.02.2005, 06:39
Well you natik reach..

smallnordwolf
02.03.2005, 23:27
I have not understood, what means - " I was when that, seichas I do not know)?!

Type, earlier bula polozhitelnoi, and seichas I do not know?!!! Well business or affairs.....

Smirnov George
20.03.2005, 16:33
There it is written ja-(was once, etc.) but at once you will not understand

Gelja
05.04.2005, 06:34
On mine she already was on gepatitnom a forum, there there was such Natasha with podobnoi istoriei.

That it is possible to tell or say - for 2 years was bolshoi chance of a becoming infected. It or him to blame there is nothing, he has warned you. sdavai the analysis also pray. More than anything except for obscene expression tell or say in this occasion I can not.

dron_best
20.04.2005, 10:28
Little girls, understand, there is nothing me to you to tell or say, except for a kind word. Yes to that words are necessary, all would like health, belief, hope... But I all the same shall tell or say. A life - always risk. It is a life, and anything with her you will not do or make. Accept all as is, be pleased to each lived day. A turn of failures - always a way to one very big success. Tongue was bedraggled at me it is phrase to repeat. But you believe in it. vozdaetsja all on belief

I for this year communicated with many HIV + (and you communicate with them more than mine), and at many the life develops of them not worse, than at minuses. And then, at everyone the problems (and with health, by the way, too). I hope, at all of you it will be adjusted.

Hey, the clever men reproaching me in rationalism in " questions of love " and what I " as was the soldier so it or him and has remained " where you? Why you are not present in this topic? Tell to the girl of a fairy tale about love and self-feedback, about trust and pity to people. Well where she yours hvalenaja, pure or clean, light love, that, which comprehension to me, the soldier never known that such love and not able to like (!!!), to the moral ugly creature with the crippled soul, it is inaccessible? However I am not going to to discuss with anybody, resulting or bringing as indisputable argument of the correctness this topic. I not here prove the correctness, and I open blind their blind eyes. Before to blurt out " like, the darling, blja ** on or the narcomaniac and listen to nobody ", it is necessary to think well a head that you speak.

Pink glasses or spots and susceptibility to emotions - the greatest nonsense on light. The belief in light and eternal love and that people are capable to vary and be corrected, is pardonable to people in 20 years but when to the person for third ten passes, similar statements testify or that he the lucky on a life and yet has not taken difficulties, or that he it is remedilessly silly (or it is naive so sounds more softly).

Dju
02.05.2005, 09:05
Soldier Jane

More easy, more easy. Do not behave violently. " I the old soldier also do not know words of love " Susceptibility to negative emotions and the statement that no love is present - other extreme measure. And words it is valid only words. CHichas so, in a year you look also views have exchanged:-)

And about narcomaniacs and t d when see that vanish, so that to argue? To leave it is necessary, fine it understand. Eyes open means. But the world at us not from one narcomaniacs

Masha-1
06.05.2005, 23:55
Soldier Jane,

You are absolutely right.

But business also that to him 36, and me 28

tol
18.05.2005, 00:31
Write to me in asku 170680257

AS
23.05.2005, 10:20
For Jane.

At me even in opinion of has darkened from a word " the moral ugly creature with the crippled soul ". How it is possible so to name? It that for insults? And on whom? Details are not necessary to me.

Everywhere write that there are no people for whom in a life there would be no tests. I can not tell or say anything at all. I now shall think. I shall not collect the thoughts in any way.

KuKu
30.05.2005, 21:50
I shall be bent here. Wished to dilute general pessimism with the flashing humour. And it turns out... It is opposite to re-read itself. I thought, thought. I cannot, probably, the with a monologue "crack" I throttle Jane. Only know. Sometimes it seems to us, that the behaviour we revenge a life, and leaves, that we revenge to ourselves. I speak personally from myself: " Jane. I like you. Though and at all I do not know myself. I send you the strongest jet of heat ".

Today I liberate the feelings. After many years I for the first time shall cry tonight.

Linzy
05.06.2005, 11:20
tkachik

Well up to what you the wonderful girl, able to cry under the schedule...

LDW
10.06.2005, 22:49
Ulrika

Excuse, probably, I shall be severe, but the opinion here can be only : knew, on what went, as though it has been beaten. At me history basically same, but I at once prepared to that I can catch, and to plus I concern easy.

The shock will pass or take place, will hand over analyses and depending on them will solve, as will live further. On plus the life does not come to an end.

Alexander Andri
12.06.2005, 20:30
Thanks you, little_monkey.

I understand all, I the adult girl. I in a life had many disappointments, impacts, I was betraid. I do not reel up sopli on a fist with cries " help or assist!!! ". I sensibly estimate or appreciate everything, that has occured or happened and fine I understand, that in this life everyone thinks only of itself(himself).

I shall get used to the new status

multimedia
14.06.2005, 19:29
Hey, Ulrika to what we get used? You all over again analyses hand over, and it is not necessary to get used in advance. And that suddenly is pleasant...

Lia
19.06.2005, 18:08
At you in general a high probability of infection? Not Protected sex? Lacerated condoms in the anamnesis?

imported_
19.06.2005, 19:15
Not protected

Arno
21.06.2005, 07:47
Uuuuu... Well then running up to laboratory also be defined or determined somewhat quicker... My opinion in such situation - is better the awful extremity or end, than horror endlessly. Better precisely nobility and to struggle, than to assume and be afraid. preduprezhdyonnyj - it is armed.

Well and more heels of aphorisms.

By the way, my liked aphorism - " Action not always brings happiness, but without action of happiness does not happen " .tak that, what so has turned out can, will approach you to the present or true big HAPPINESS?

The most ridiculous, that sometimes I re-read the posts even trimensual prescription and me so is touching))... Three more months back I have been assured, that hardly I shall sustain one more home life, doubted, that once I shall trust again to the man, that someone will once cause or call in me the feelings lost during last my union with the man...

Already I do not doubt of all opposite

gedd
23.06.2005, 21:44
Thanks you big

grigorolga
24.06.2005, 01:27
Ulrika: To you.. Many here mentally with you. Give the God to you a minus. But, in any case, give the God to you health. You have made all for this person that could, have risked even the further life for the sake of love. At you GREATER or BIG SOUL. Such it will be obligatory voznagrazhdeno. A minus to you and happiness.

.... I do not know, can it is too pathos has left, but has written that thought. As is, not obessudte.

mindis
24.06.2005, 20:52
Huge to you thanks for such warm words.

To Thursday I go to hand over analyses.