PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I can not read through (moderu)

Belief
06.10.2004, 14:43
I can not open last topic from doping, please, help!!!!

Tansha
17.10.2004, 23:42
Do not strain) Vidat anything good there is not present)

Mikle
03.12.2004, 17:56
In my opinion at a forum it is not necessary to enter strict censorship, it not NTV

- Everyone has the point of view, meiner Meinung nach.

Tanka
09.01.2005, 10:04
And I of the same opinion ---if only not chauvinism and violence...

_
21.01.2005, 10:42
Elf

Es ist nur deiner Manung, die andere haben auch viele anderen Manungen....

Help or Assist
02.02.2005, 15:07
There is no Stalin to you is necessary)))

Vittoria
04.02.2005, 00:07
I here

Ja
04.03.2005, 17:01
Alex:

In that continually, that each person has the right to the opinion and on it or him ozvuchanie.

The same Antigen could carry the bosh as much as longly. Its or his arguments, for example, were firstly interesting to me. In dispute or spore the true is learnt. If you neuveren why you not asked question on $$$ to not calm down. Or our concourse anything other as simply group psihoterpija? If so Dopingu the place at this forum is valid not.

ZenkovKL
05.03.2005, 01:33
The subject of the Dope is opened or open))

Valentina
20.03.2005, 03:53
Dear Elf I not against presence of it or this chela.. But as I spoke him already and by phone too, that while was not present at it or him authentic IB that let does not load people and how to appear that that and let discusses, argues mozh and a vaccine will think up........ For now let does or makes the business or affairs in silent so lutshe for it or him will be.

Sivatel
19.04.2005, 14:38
Alex,

That that he needs to be switched to something another-th with you it absolutely agree. But the person needs to express. And by that he hopes for support. And hardly he considers our opinion, simply more authoritative person in that case is necessary. From us the comprehension is required only.

mike
25.04.2005, 19:36
Elf

Well if with redi we are not present authoritative people for it or him, in what support he nuzhdaetsja??? And if he does not consider opinion of others that and for others he can authority not javljaetsja and its or his opinions cause razdrozhenija as he only listens to and programu he to itself(himself) already has painted all. What he waits for comprehension????

15.05.2005, 12:30
Alex:

Yes simply human comprehension is necessary. I not so like that to speak on such subjects. I think you and all you understand.

Authoritative can be not our opinion, and the person who was seriously deal with a problem of a HIV, we fans or amateurs.

naty
17.05.2005, 13:20
The some people - fans or amateurs, but are and is simple fans

Lozhkinson
19.05.2005, 06:06
Tov. C, I to you there compliments napihala in a heading " New design "))) ---Elf ---fans or amateurs, sorry, that?

potrjasova Natal
03.06.2005, 11:11
The qualification should be.. And then sometimes happens, when moder vanishes, the phenomenon under the name - "TUTVSENASRYOM". Advertising, mat and any nonsense.

Igor
04.06.2005, 19:24
Fans or Amateurs it that is, not experts, Tan.

Simply this trouble all of us has concerned or touched anyhow. It concerns or touches also to private life and jobs and everything, has changed our views. Simply navrjadli it is possible to meet a similar forum on other sites devoted to medical subjects. In general medical problems demand the all-round approach - sober especially medical, scientific and filosovskogo. I think all professionals should be engaged, differently there will be no sense. We can support or maintain perhaps each other in this complex or difficult situation for everyone. At the Dope a little bit other knowledge in the field of medicine and in this connection he so deeply digs that even more exhausting itself(himself) in an angle. Sometimes I consider or count, that really not always to him all needs to be born or be taken out on a forum. But that he does not pursue the purpose us to intimidate, to get nevertheless support more likely. Simply I consider or count, that it is necessary for the majority living in Moscow to meet and talk to it or him.

Svetlanka
12.06.2005, 00:27
Elf

And the Dope the fan or amateur or the pro????????

Perviz
21.06.2005, 03:22
I think professional)) people different happen. And then that to run, do not read topics and all of business or affairs.

kosa
21.06.2005, 08:47
okapi

ET YOU THAT MEANT??????????

Who ran that??????? About what speech that?????

predator-v
24.06.2005, 13:54
Yes good, I think)) that it is just necessary to be terpimee to disadvantages of others.

The previous statement - yours, I quoted you. Has forgotten inverted commas, excuse.)) (it to a word about flanks). By the way, somebody knows where Lexi? It is not visible the person absolutely!!! I hope all OK.

Breeze
24.06.2005, 21:03
I do not know about chyo you??? I not than to offend it or he did not want or wish.........

Svetulli
25.06.2005, 00:32
It's yours....))

And if he does not consider opinion of others that and for others he can authority not javljaetsja and its or his opinions cause razdrozhenija as he only listens to and programu he to itself(himself) already has painted all. What he waits for comprehension????