PDA

Просмотр полной версии : HIV

Denden
26.02.2005, 22:57
Into structure of vaccine Vichperol enters immunomoduljator, too developed in institute of an immunology. Whether there will be an effect at a HIV-infection from polioksidonija as maintenance of immunity?!

NUSYA-A
23.03.2005, 20:34
Allergenicity of a vaccine is now tested. predpologaetsja that at examinees to appear antibodies. Precisely while to speak I think it is impossible

Avilum
21.04.2005, 00:04
To me have pierced only 5 injections polioksidonija, D4 has grown with 180 up to 280.

klio
29.05.2005, 22:40
Results of tests will show what there will be an effect. Generally this vaccine first of all preventive, instead of therapeutic.

gang
07.06.2005, 21:31
For the answer to a question on expediency of application polioksidonija as saving research which design will correspond or meet completely to rules of good clinical practice (GCP) is necessary to carry out function of immune system of the agent. Till now to me there was no serious research based or founded;established on rules of demonstrative medicine which has shown efficiency so-called immunomoduljatorov, including polioksidony. It is connected by that preparation and carrying out of such researches demand a lot of time and, that is more important, money. Especially laboratory part (presence well equipped independent referentnoj laboratories with an opportunity of carrying out of tests on unified and otkalibrovannom oborudrovanii is necessary). At our researchers of such opportunities is not present. In the West this subject in general seriously is not considered or examined;surveyed and immunomoduljatory there are used mainly in a veterinary medicine.

Concerning to a vaccine at me doubt of the same plan. Merk, Glakso and other monsters farmindustrii with milliard budgets both the best experts and the equipment are very conservative in the forecasts in occasion of a vaccine, and we are kind good fellows available!

Have added polioksidony (where they only did not add it or him) and here it the opening pulling on the Nobel Prize, well or at least galenovskuju!

By the way several years ago one our scientist from St.-Petersburg has received the grant 1 million US dollars on development of a vaccine. Well, as you understand, the scientist is (goes on the various international congresses, acts at conferences), and vaccines and is not present.

Diz
08.06.2005, 16:26
ANDREJ All only has begun, there will be a result of years through 5!

Nutyck
22.06.2005, 15:32
D.W.

It if to him still millionchik will throw. The last grant he already tju-.

By the way I wish all to please: yesterday executive director of Global Fund has signed the agreement on allocation to fund " Russian Public health services " grant the nearest 5 years in the sum 120 million US dollars which will go on purchase antiretrovirusnyh preparations. Now is solved what preparations will be bought or purchased. If western farmkompanii will agree on reduction of price original preparations if dogovrennost it will not be reached or achieved will go will quickly register dzheneriki and will buy or purchase them.

So in any case therapy will be much more accessible, than earlier. It, probably, is more actual for regions, in Moscow and so all requiring treatment it or him receive.

Marina1212
24.06.2005, 14:41
Chemists - great people, I in them believed and I shall believe

Irina-1
24.06.2005, 15:42
And I shall tell or say so. To believe them (chemists) it is impossible. Knowingly people speaks about people which try to deceive - " it he has swindled ").

It is a joke certainly. The present or true chemists (biologists, physicists or physics, etc.) are people not from this world. They can from invent without special money such, that will turn or turn over all world.

In case of with development of a vaccine for "lemon" of dollars, probably, there was "chemistry" initially. The person who has received money was not present or true scientist and did not become them.

Milen
24.06.2005, 20:49
andrew, well in general 1 megadollar it not too is a lot of. I certainly not spets in this area, but development of individual DNA-vaccine make any chances of success, even will theoretically allow to lower expenses for treatment.

Well and about impartial purchase of preparations - we shall look or see. Looking on Zurabovsky the list so not seems.