PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Rotavirus

Peters
13.05.2005, 23:40
Girls, gain or help. This misfortune goes at us here, all native friends had already been ill also. Today here and me has managed. Doctors swing or pump a head - type in some days itself will pass or take place, for now only smektu drink and regidron for restoration of saline balance. There can be someone knows, whether there are still any agents privetsti themselves quickly in norm or rate?? zamuchalas

Ana
28.05.2005, 15:37
Arbidol - antiviral, Polyphepanum - an absorbent.

It is possible also an interferon in a nose pokapat.

Recover!

sheriff
31.05.2005, 15:31
Arbidol - antiviral, Polyphepanum - an absorbent.

It is possible also an interferon in a nose pokapat.

Recover!

Black-catty
11.06.2005, 23:31
Thanks you huge. And still any preparations are, and that, it is a shame to admit, so is adhered to " the white friend " that I can not from the house in a drugstore leave

b.viki
24.06.2005, 01:07
The child in that to year hurted or was ill;was sick me, already the whole two times. Were rescueed or saved;salvaged by capsules Gefilius, ate only suhariki, drank or saw mineralku without gases.

rimmskaya
24.06.2005, 03:29
-gel, such polietilenoobraznoe substance, gets divorced in water up to a status of suspension, works as an absorbent for the collecting of any rubbish from an organism.

Toko I do not know, whether he is found at you, it is the Russian manufacture...

hjxrf
24.06.2005, 12:15
, And the activated coal at you as, is found? He tozh an absorbent quite good, toko it or him it is necessary much, though 10 tablets for time.

andrey81
24.06.2005, 16:36
Girls, thanks and to you. Instead of gefiliusa has found here houses of a deposit of capsules Lineks, like them too recommend.

TSyganka - and here your medicine at us in Riga is not present...

What is a vile infection.. To lie down, to not sit, not postojat it is normal.. Be..