PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Advice or Council at times rescues or saves; salvages Mankind!!!

Страницы : [1] 2

Shura
26.11.2004, 05:44
Greetings to all!!!!

I wish to tell or say that notwithstanding what I do not use my status about one month, became in my opinion even worse...

Analyses still yet has not handed over and at all I do not know as as at me there with immmunitetom.. And dipresnjak simply devours me as can (RUTHLESSLY!!)

Emptiness and only here that I test every day looking in a window and thinking what is it all +++ yes.... Only, he!! At me even ideas are not present in general.. How further to continue and how all it to finish????

And I only navsego want advice or council that-whether, Yes reasonable ideas, from reasonable people.. Therefore as I shall become shortly seems to me the client of sites for "Doomed" "!!!!

Thanks!!

janik
21.12.2004, 11:08
Fragos ---month-it or -this;-thus abruptly, but the organism was not cleared still, eat natural trunks, keep! Month ---it still is not a lot of, but already and not a little! I Respect.

Nadjusha
21.12.2004, 15:24
Thanks you Tatyana for support I shall try....

Here the girl class has met in aske and she-... I Was necessary to tell or say to her that +

Otherwise nemogu such I the person.........

sev
14.01.2005, 05:57
The good fellow, Fragos, keep do not surrender.... It is admired by your act... Not everyone can sustain month... Success to you...

Filipppova
16.01.2005, 15:25
You know, Fragos, and in fact it became appreciable on your posts! Will pass or take place yours depresnjak.

Continue in the same spirit.

domestos
11.02.2005, 00:31
fragos a hammer... And depresnjak so this or thus normal accompanying display on zavjaskah a current then it to be replaced by euphoria!!! Much more hardly when euphoria passes or takes place and to have to look seriously... And in general without euphoria it is very tiresome....

It is very glad for you keep success obezatelno all to turn out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

olluk
27.02.2005, 03:55
Who me has supported or maintained thanks All and has given though any advice or council!!!!

And it became visible as like steel concerns to me normally........

I shall keep necessarily (I the person such simply if beginnings it is necessary to finish!) yes by the way that though on this of races me a mud have not poured over thanks and for that... Though chesno speaking I completely deserved It or This!!!!

The novel-you excuse me for all that I there naplel on you... porsto I was not in myself.. And as I have told or said tatiana simply igoistichno wanted negative attention!!!!

And in general "Friends" Excuse for all that I have told sdes..., and I have told such... You as itself at times neponimaju as have dared on such....

Simply it is DRUGS only and everything, neprinemajte it is close to heart ok???

Usee
11.03.2005, 00:05
Yes lan to you, only keep! We Shall come. We shall check up)))

Liquid
14.03.2005, 11:33
Whether we shall come we shall check up I was broke yes)))

So it at once becomes appreciable)) You in a course as well as all the others.....

How your health and?

I mean the status?? 7 too to be checked up, and that I voshche not in a course that there with an organism....

And what it is better at once zdavat IFA yes?

pda1989
27.03.2005, 19:47
Keep, Fragos...

Force itself to respect.

YOU CAN.

Miss
31.03.2005, 09:40
Molodec Fragos, uze zametno chto tebe stanovitsia luchshe

SEAMAN izvini chto povtoril tvou misl '

Irina Kost.
14.04.2005, 18:19
Sifon,

You spoke, that posts fragosa do not read.............

DarkKate
23.04.2005, 05:15
It any more that Fragos, that was earlier...... With it or this on many parijatnee to communicate

Nelly
03.05.2005, 00:12
Enigma - pochital tvoi proshlie posti...

Daaa... Na tvoem meste ja bi pomolchal.

alisa-Y???a
13.05.2005, 13:22
Fragos, the best agent from emptiness and depressions - to be constantly something borrowed or occupied... Look round, around has full put, which wait, that you have made them.

RayBaxter85
13.05.2005, 19:41
I can tell or say only one!! I am simple now

Itself neponimaju as as I should do or make and in general I in a status when it I name the REAL FUTURE!!!

Who me supports or maintains thanks all....

cjdtncrfz
17.05.2005, 03:47
Sifon,

Well, so you not on we wash a place, and on the .

Know the place, dear!

P.S. Russia is NOT Lessoto.

str_70
19.05.2005, 12:20
The Enigma, but has real chance shortly to become something similar...:-(

You would cease with the Siphon friendly skirmishes or wrangles. Well to that from it or this becomes more cheerful?

Keep Fragos. You see, how all for you are ill or sick?

24.05.2005, 14:28
Seaman,

No way (in occasion of Russia).

It you because of support by Putin Janukovicha? It is all trifles in a global section of history of our country.

OGG
26.05.2005, 06:21
The seaman, you nik need to replace on " the Cat Leopold " And an Enigma... Well good, I shall not go deep...

TSGGF
26.05.2005, 14:30
Huligantnaja Lady,

" Yes we shall not offend the fly! And you speak bandits... "

Enigma,

There are no chances (in occasion of Russia), it to repeat destiny Lessotto or on the contrary? (there Is still by the way Swaziland - the same...)

Yes to me to spit by and large both on JAnukovicha and on Putin though last certainly causes more respect...

And global sections of history I usually am accustomed, as well as many other things, to behold through a prism of eternity.

KSergV
05.06.2005, 15:50
Seaman,

The last is you has strongly told or said

Voronkova
08.06.2005, 21:46
Enigma,

Strongly, but not always it turns out...:-(

Nektarina
13.06.2005, 13:05
Seaman,

Be not over-modest:)

You the strong and worthy opponent in discussions.

CheZka
17.06.2005, 14:09
Enigma,

The same it is possible to tell or say and about you, but, unfortunately, our discussions had earlier more likely character of squabble. In the further, hope we shall not allow each other occasions to fall up to abuse.