PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Misfortune with machine or car

Страницы : [1] 2

H
25.08.2004, 22:04
People, that for a misfortune. It is not enough sores so also the machine or car has broken. Hardly up to the house has held on. Glushak has fallen off, by the ground skrebet what to do or make? To service I shall not reach. Who from motorists, help or assist kind advice or council.

Tani
04.10.2004, 20:36
At me was too most, so also in a fuse. The GAI officer helped or assisted me, has torn off it or him absolutely and has thrown in a luggage carrier)))))))))) .i has wished happy journey.....

So that terrible, potarahtish it is a little, but to service you will reach)))))))

And still it or he can be adhered somehow, only I do not know to what it or him there adhere.

Success!!! And happy journey before service))))

The truth I do not know, at its or his all machines or cars it is possible to tear off simply, at me the nine.

Delen
09.10.2004, 20:52
Thanks LANA, umenja "EYE", after mors of the husband has remained. To her 14 years. A sliding switch here has touched, and now with these or it, sorry, "koldoebinami" - simply horror. But he does not come off. There somewhere something should be inserted, and it is impossible to me. The father has asked, and he notations has tortured.

Panther
31.10.2004, 23:10
ANNA, for certain in a court yard there are men motorists, ask let will adhere glushak to what nibud, that by the ground would not dangle or not hang about.

Really men will give up... At me too the machine old already and as I with her only did not get, me always helped or assisted...

So no trouble, before service you will reach!!!!

faint
28.11.2004, 21:54
Lan, allow to be friends, and? Can when each other and we shall help or assist. You as not suprotiv?

Sill
07.12.2004, 14:59
Certainly, NOT AGAINST!!!!!

If, is aska be knocked 203 273 206

Zefir9
13.12.2004, 02:19
And washing 237 912 261 - welcome

Nina 77777
13.01.2005, 15:14
ANNA, and public transport did not try to use?

parad
18.01.2005, 01:11
Tried or Tasted, my friend, oh tried or tasted, and it is long enough. Anything, poluchetsja, but... It is not pleasant.

abdalfmun
05.02.2005, 23:31
And when glushak falls off - it is pleasant? Today glushak falls off, tomorrow the roof will fly away, then the rudder will cease to obey. But it, certainly, a joke, success to you on roads. But yet you will not repair, it is better public, do not risk.

Vladlen
11.02.2005, 10:46
Thanks, Tkachik, for a wish. Tomorrow most likely will repair to me all. There, basically, jobs of minutes on 30. But for the man. And I the woman. Therefore to me slozhnovato practically though theoretically - I know.

Sanchous
11.02.2005, 23:00
Do not accuse me of female discrimination, but all the same the woman at the wheel - destructive force, poberegi and other drivers.

ANITA
15.02.2005, 19:43
tkachik

Women drive the machine or car frequently better than men, I saw to that many proofs.

As shows an expert, men which express the opinion on a subject of disgusting driving by women of cars, a horse-radish to go normally are not able.

ANNA

Replacement of the muffler operation of 30-40 minutes borrowing or occupying no more, but all the same is better to do or make it or her in service, not vymazheshsja even:-)

dimon_99
19.02.2005, 17:19
Women drive more accurately the machine or car, rather than men, but uncertainly and to it or this there are any sort incidents.

It as in crowd if you go with smaller rate, than other people, will bypass you and about itself can mutter, that from-for you dense movement is braked.

And, if you will want to move more quickly you cannot make it because to you will not give it or this.

Natik
14.03.2005, 18:47
Oh! As it is pleasant to hear in ours storonu that we such good!!! Actually to the girl is accurater.. I 5 years at the wheel. And fie. Fie... I in general like to urge on.. And when participated in races even.. HERE such we!!!

Success to you of the little girl.. And me too!!!

sas37
24.03.2005, 05:42
The woman-driver-virtuoso - the piece goods, the man-driver-idiot - also the rare phenomenon;

About that such " the woman - the driver ", I know on native. The sister blocks all movement on lines because she needs to correct a make up; to mum, in general, drivers on crossroads at a temple a finger turn all. With them hour of driving - all the same that 10 years of deprivation of rest. On foot is somehow quieter.

Akim
26.03.2005, 06:28
Well not nevertheless such.. It is not necessary to judge on the friends... All people different.. And it does not depend on a floor...... You still from orentatsii would compare!!!!

vasja
29.03.2005, 12:49
Personally I know two girls which go better boys!!! (though all taki a rarity)

Leosa
02.04.2005, 22:08
I here at the wheel ten years. Many failures or accidents managed to be avoided. I can tell or say, that the machine or car I drive or carry very well, from this ten seven worked as the driver, including army.

And so I saw and sat near to the woman.

I, certainly, spoke nothing, but more never I shall sit down.

At me the aunt, not looking at the three-year experience,

Beat all machines or cars which to it or her were.

On the parties or sides does not look, drives and so on.

Has somehow reached on "nine" with the girl of the brother to shop.

The rights at it or her are and very well, certainly, but only when she has sat down in the machine or car not only that it was got or started and has gone on transfer so on the same transfer and have reached to shop.

And with one as that to a column have reached so I "have already turned grey". 99-th, inzhektornaja then still they only just appeared. And at it or her any sliding switch was wound...

In general, she sits, in short jubochke, polubokom, two kolenki in one party or side

To the handle of switching of transfers look.

Has flown by almost on red, on a handicap on the right

Does not pay attention and all this to rates of 160 km \?.

More shortly, lovely women, I, certainly, have nothing against your driving, but there are things which are by nature put to men,

That cannot make the woman and is and on the contrary.

Though now in the world all has turned over. What the hell....

Two legs or foots

C
11.04.2005, 14:19
The girl at the wheel, it fine is, sexly, erotichno, superb.

Therefore, girls not bojtis and listen to nobody, zadites for a rudder a pedal of gas in a floor and drive.... Brakes cowards (see have thought up the Racer)

For Anna

The muffler does not influence rate.

lav13
29.04.2005, 15:40
For could and kill.

I know, that does not influence, yes only rattles fine. And the muffler to me till now have not made. Can tomorrow will make. Well, is not present to "Oka" glushakov on sale (in the collecting), well though you burst.

10.05.2005, 14:50
I go by second-hand foreign cars all life and when navorachivaetsja glushak I buy ZHigulevsky or moskvichyovsky, the welder welds all pipes with native glushaka to moskvichyovskomu and also all fastenings, costs or stands such prtsedura roubles 500

If is not present native glush mozhesh to buy or purchase the muffler from zhigi both fastenings and a pipe to weld on it or him;them the . That's all. So do or make many.

Success on roads also listen to autoradio.

Also remember we go not by rules, and on roads.

streafer
22.05.2005, 13:20
With the drivers driving not by rules, to us not longly to go on roads. No, it is better on foot, I for a long time have understood it.

Ketty
29.05.2005, 22:14
Born to creep to fly not suzhdenno

sania
05.06.2005, 21:18
I would contend with you on road though rules I try to keep, and it does not influence rate, and here for safety very much even....