PDA

Просмотр полной версии : new

Nata K
29.11.2004, 15:30
People! Give, please, advice or council!

I live from a HIV 4 years and absolutely was svyksja with such (((a life, but half a year is literally back has met the girl and, the pancake, now lives without it or her I can not. To tell or say to her the truth I am afraid, and conscience gnaws. We have already overslept (not 1 time), naturally being protected. The word of honour, and now would be healthy-married what to do or make-not know. I not narkosha and not the ladies' man, simply wish to have normal family. And now I at the crossroads...

Ksu
02.01.2005, 13:28
Greetings!!!

At me similar history, only all on the contrary - my liked person of a HIV is positive.

We are familiar more than 5 years, feelings to each other we feed very much for a long time, but the opportunity of normal attitudes or relations has appeared literally 2 months ago.

He still before has risen a question on were together, has told or said to me about illness or disease. Yes, I was in a shock, yes I thought of being developed or unwrapped and leave.

But I like it or him and having thought, I have solved for myself, that I do not wish to build the life without it or him. In its or his life there was all: narcotics, prison, loss of close and dear or expensive people. All this time I was series. I have helped or assisted, have supported or maintained... Now he series, with me. Likes and appreciates me most in this world. I am happy.

If she likes you and wishes to be with you - she will understand. And if is not present... Eventually, you should open to her and tell or say everything as is... And in an amicable way it needed to be made earlier, before sex...

I hope, she will understand you and all will be good.

Dibora
12.02.2005, 16:44
If you can not tell or say to her directly about it or this, suggest to be checked up together.

Vetl
05.05.2005, 16:29
JUlja, many thanks for support. I all the same should her tell or say all, I shall try or taste at least, whether only here now? I am afraid of it or her to lose. Can be actually how VINT has offered, to go to be checked up together with her, and then come what may? If someone had a similar situation, write nosfer78@mail.ru (thankful in advance)

Klotilda
06.05.2005, 05:43
The idea in your case good in occasion of to go to be checked up.. Theatrically certainly..

Student
15.06.2005, 01:24
More softly it will turn out type here such pies.. And so knew and amused hopes can vzbryknut. And so will regret well vobshchem your business and how to act only to you to solve.

And the analysis zdajte PTSR result will be and in two weeks.

SZO
23.06.2005, 06:39
Greetings once again!

Idea to suggest to be checked up together, certainly, anything... Here only sense what?? What difference as she learns or finds out?? The result one - her to make a decision. On the other hand, you, certainly, can tell or say to her, that itself have only just learned or have only just found out...

Also do not forget, that it is necessary to hand over analyses not at once, and in a month, in my opinion, even... If at all of you not so long ago was, can to her also will early wait for any results???

If you want? We shall be written off or shall be copied Ulya-shka@mail.ru