PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Prompt.

Anna-els
07.04.2005, 10:09
Prompt, where I can address in occasion of delivery of analyses on a HIV? I recently had not protected sex, and the partner has appeared is infected.

Also tell or say still, the HIV can be passed at once at the first contact or is possible or probable that I am healthy?

))) Yours faithfully Inna Kramer.

*quot; can*quot;
25.04.2005, 11:11
In " questions and answers " all is told or said.

To work that in the underground has gone!

skarlet
30.05.2005, 17:12
I wish to add still.

1. To not catch you have more than chances, than on the contrary not looking on what though girl to catch easier because of physiological features.

2. Hand over analysis IFA in 3 months and it is obligatory once again in a floor of year though if in three months he will be negative hardly will already change, but small probability such too exists, therefore peresdaj it is obligatory.

I wish good luck! And the main thing do not risk so more...

kabayo
17.06.2005, 22:13
And in occasion of delivery - in Where to address.

Lynx
21.06.2005, 16:30
Earlier this link hung on each page of a forum at the left above. I think, as now would not prevent there it or her to place...

dsprss
22.06.2005, 19:45
It is a pity that the regional center in Moscow does not have such resource, and in general enrages... At mokvichej all is real krasiov, and area for Negros hold, here so always at us will be. In fact the mass to people thinks that on sokolike will help or assist them, but only is then found out that that render the help only to people with the Moscow registration. Though I accept a state of affairs in our center, eshchyob nebylo problems with delays of some analyses...

ValerijValeriev
22.06.2005, 22:49
Has scrolled, thanks!)))))))))))

It is necessary as all here has changed...)))))))

Yes at me it is difficult to make out something - pictures are disconnected or switched-off, etc. Has got used simply, that this link at the left.

tanechka-
22.06.2005, 23:28
If to twist upwards from the letter d in a word " from a camel! ", just there also you will come!