PDA

Просмотр полной версии : That it would be desirable or that is possible

Страницы : [1] 2 3 4

Ogroggly
27.03.2005, 19:28
To all I read that that it would be desirable or that that seems. I read directly as in Leninke has visited. Good questions, perfect answers, dialogue flows as treacle on the covered with wounds souls or douches. A god-send. The positive directly and pulls down. Well that as! Really all so fine and cloudlessly. And can and negativchika to add? The Small spoon in greater or big bochechku. Though let all and will be, the negative let remains in a lobby. Eh!! As one perfect person has told or said: " the Bog, also do not stir up water, and that a deposit all you will lift " .vot such pies.

Mirmik
27.03.2005, 23:50
Well a negative to add it is possible, but while he will not happen - is all the same believed in more positive forecasts.

30.03.2005, 07:48
In Leninke such you will not read through. There it is silent, as... In a crypt, and books there, cherezchur serious.

natalja
02.04.2005, 11:29
The negative as well as positive always is present series. Can is simple we do not wish it or him to notice, so to us it is more convenient? Or is quieter? Does not happen black and white always is a semitone. Only about bad we speak behind backs or such whisper, that everyone hear it or him, is just louder than any diferamb.

gaiza
04.04.2005, 22:51
Aha, and at us a problem such - frivolous.

So, scratchs of soul and a body. At us global business or affairs of the Universe here are solved!

grigori
06.04.2005, 12:15
There as well as everywhere is : serious and not so and simply ridiculous. It is impossible to eliminate, it I want, and it I do not want. It is necessary to eat all. Though and a russian cabbage soup all is better than the fly separately but as shows a life, just together

volnik
06.04.2005, 18:56
Well with it or this anybody also does not argue. Is black mixed up with white. Simply the optimist speaks that white more, and the pessimist-that black. Well it as and a half of a glass of water.

And I here want it and all. Because I deserve a russian cabbage soup without flies (in the original of a cutlet). Eventually, it is possible to pull out and throw out flies.

Arthur
07.04.2005, 00:53
It is impossible to divide that here I deserve without flies, and the others let burst though with madagaskarskimi cockroaches. If the nobility where to fall, solomki to spread. So we shall eat with FLIES or with what there still. Sometimes it does not depend On us. But in what that I with you agree. Here only an idea develop or unwrap, how flies to separate from cutlets if they are overwound with meat through an electromeat grinder?

Lord
08.04.2005, 14:08
It is necessary to be defined or determined all over again, what you wish to see? To understand itself. In fact if I vizhe more white, I cannot learn or teach you what is it true, you see black. Different perception. And each other we shall not out-argue.

tomik
12.04.2005, 10:55
Fliper, I to that who to you in forcemeat would overwind flies, arms or hand would tear off (a joke certainly). Who the cook that? Whose kitchen or cuisine? And in general it is necessary to wind new meat, but only already carefully to observe of process whatever one fly has not got.

Zamorochki should be only pleasant:)))

[TK] George
12.04.2005, 19:53
Every cloud has a silver lining

flipp3r
16.04.2005, 18:26
D.W. It so seems to you:))))))))

""""""

Here kindly is without it is thin? And? Paradise that exists?

Zamorochki should be only pleasant:))))

Dedushk
19.04.2005, 21:08
And so who has subscribed mine anybody - the World and what for?

Lilac
22.04.2005, 20:32
Support

That is how it is yours anybody? I under it or this anybody 3-rd year in an Internet????????))))))))

Zamorochki should be only pleasant:))))

olgavic
25.04.2005, 18:42
Support

At me on all topics you nik jumps out automatically))))))))) to a moderator,

boris
26.04.2005, 22:09
CHyoto I have not understood who where???

;-D;-D;-D;-D;-D;-D;-D;-D;-D;-D;-D;-D;-D;-D

Andrjusha
29.04.2005, 21:56
In what a problem? Write also to you will open...:-)

Persi Stent
01.05.2005, 20:22
" People always knew all. About happiness thought so much, as of what the friend. Framed the whole theories and in practice confirmed with their own life.

And anybody nothing has learned it. People remain the same. Can know all, all to understand - and all the same want the same, that always, and aspire besides to what aspired always.

They aspire to the happiness, and leaves what the hell.

The matter is that they want one place, and think another. And dumane on hotene influences a little. Want - and everything though burst. And dumanem the hotene prove, justify, provide.

Hotene glavnee. The person is those. So the world is created.

The result hotenja - is more than mucks in a life, than happiness.

Means, so it is necessary to people. "

" Wise men longly thought above this problem and have informed mankind, that here there are many nuances, but in general it is Great Secret. Many thanks to wise men, they always are able to tell or say something if not useful, then consolatory. "

juice
04.05.2005, 22:18
Here so it is direct and that wise man who has spent all life on a finding of a solution of a following problem is recollected:

" CHi? de- shchos, a yak mozhe stati chims, chi vono deshcho? n? shcho? chims stati not zmozhe... "

CenT
06.05.2005, 07:27
Opa!

Mine temka (kneading tired fingers above the keyboard)

You what for here? Has come to ask to me a question on the depression? What your spoon in this a flank of infinite statistics?

What is possible and what it is impossible?

I like music. You will be zamreshchat to me something?

I wild,

I am sick, to me nuzhnog somewhere from here to get to

I shall be wild only that it to try or taste...

I now directly wish to become sumashedshim...

Only to try or taste this taste..

You have told or said, that all will be by way of, you have removed or have taken off maids, and they have appeared silly women...

Has taken narcotics, only to try or taste, and to you have thrust fuflo..

And I simply wish to become c...

Almost exact translation or transfer pestni rolingstounz " I GO WILD "

tatiana N.
06.05.2005, 10:07
And from myself I wish to tell or say, that in library it or him Lenin I last time spent time in the last autumn, eating with YOdorom Mihalychem port Crimean red for on sea I protect last time has closed its or his book and under a good jamb has gone to move a body

masyan
07.05.2005, 14:04
C, more likely, " I run wild " ---well and further under the text it is possible podsokratit Russian that on rollingovskie reeves laid down ---them, by the way, sometimes very difficultly to translate ---like Englishmen, and a horse-radish will understand. Respekt to you.

Vitoria
09.05.2005, 19:54
For Sasha:

Yes forbid to you anybody can nothing. But to remain the PERSON, not chelovechishkoj, pity, hung or drooped, namely the PERSON, you are simply obliged. And Oleg has correctly written. A little chaotically, but it is correct

DEMON
10.05.2005, 09:14
Sometimes the person should be without the instincts

And what bad, vtom, what I have a little got under way mind??

I have waved with the krishe at parting...

rina
11.05.2005, 02:51
Uncle Oleg! I with vasmi agree! All something want! Including I! But I do not know, it is possible to carry out it. My mum has met one person and has fallen in love with it or him.

He too has liked me. But he has appeared the coward. And I have taken offence at it or him. I wish it or him to forgive or excuse. But I can not. If he will cease to be the coward then I shall overcome the insult. Think above mine .o-o (Milena, 13 years)