PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Not all so is bad!!!

mfhbirf
21.01.2005, 09:02
And I here do not understand, that you so all are soared on the bill of a HIV? (no, certainly, if the wife, children an another matter) I here have received-it the + and find in it or this still additional pluss. Only now has learned to appreciate a life, to be pleased to each lived day. Has completely changed the awful way of life, I do or make first steps to exercise of dream! Even depresnjaki, excruciated earlier, have passed or have taken place! So, what not all so is bad as it seems!

All and have more than success "-"!

Glory
03.02.2005, 12:35
Greetings, Yana ---yes it and is bad that to change " an awful way of life " force often external factors, instead of own golovushka (((---but I am glad to your optimism)))

Natalia N
18.02.2005, 23:43
Yes what by it should be realized. I too am now pleased to each day, and ogljadovajas I think back why could not change earlier all, how much nerves to relatives have spoilt, and now the exemplary daughter.

SANTA
28.03.2005, 00:06
hm... jesli protekajet standartno, t.e. 5-6 let bessimptomki-to jest ' 4emu radovatsja... a jesli...?

LeLa
28.04.2005, 07:05
Yes at me friends live years till 8-10 from a HIV and while no problems with health are present! Here so. Besides there is a therapy, but on it or her if will sit down, all - pizdets! And here there is somebody who drinks tablets?

JUlichka
03.05.2005, 23:32
And why you think pi..... ts???

viinil
02.06.2005, 11:13
Yes because pobochki everyones to throw it or her it is impossible. More shortly as a narcotic: has sat down and for all life. Besides, it seems to me, that the resistance, and here then already pi in due course develops.... ts! But this my opinion.

Kobry
11.06.2005, 05:33
On the bill of therapy that you are right.. Sometimes she longly operates or works effectively oppressing a virus but if the virus becomes refractory or resistant that preparations it is necessary to change. Rekumendujut to apply a combination from 2-3 preparations (the truth such pleasure costs or stands more expensively).

Formation of more aggressive strains of a virus concerns to disadvantages antiretrovirusnoj therapies. And combinations from 3 preparations are more effective and more longly the resistance of a virus is not shown. Greater or big plus of such therapy is that the quantity or amount of an opportunistic infection decreases sharply and sootvetvenno quality of a life raises or increases. However, except for that these preparations are toxic. So the question the extremely complex or difficult has a seat on terrapiju or not here. Vsezhe it is very important - treatment of an opportunistic infection and the general or common maintenance of immune system!

Alexis
15.06.2005, 19:26
And here it is interesting: what factors influence rate of development of a HIV before reception of therapy? (well type alcohol, etc.?)

EvgeniaKon
16.06.2005, 23:49
ja pjy tabletki.pohcemu pizdec?

imported_ooo
19.06.2005, 10:03
glavnij faktor-stress, nedojedanije, infekcii...

Olga X
19.06.2005, 23:41
Vzik and on what to year to you have appointed or nominated therapy and how much you already drink it or her? Respond, pliz if it is not complex or difficult!

And alcohol strongly influences rate of development of a HIV?

osip
21.06.2005, 15:00
I think strongly.. I have on the eve received stress on a background of the diploma (3 weeks of a chaotic life) + a poisoning with vodka + 5 days etioj fobbii.. My organism is broken so, that I feel I am was insolent or keep only by effort of will.. He any more does not resist to what. Here to you and by a HIV immunodifetsit the uttermost (though anybody has not told or said yet as the HIV here roles has not played. Only tomorrow I shall go obsledovatsja on all ZPPP). I shall be inflated all it will be good. The girlfriend speaks that should be good, but something to me is weakly believed. Mdja.. Fine