PDA

Просмотр полной версии : For an Enigma bolobolki

sb47
21.06.2005, 14:29
Group: Members

Was born: January 2002

It is written: January 13 2004,22:49

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Has asked a question in " Questions and answers ", but and has not received an explanation of that me interests. A question such. Productivity of method IFA makes 97-99 %, the destiny of 3-1 % interests. If there is such statistics, that, accordingly, there should be an answer to a question: What is the reason of this error?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nikki

Group: Super Administrators

Was born: April 2002

It is written: January 14 2004,14:07

Pancake, Queen...

Is called - I have come, all have fallen in legs or foots... Has asked a question couple of days back and at once to squeal... To me have not responded... And you a case have not noticed, what in a week up to 100 questions is published? And you have not thought, what on them it is necessary to write the answer, and time is necessary for this purpose? And you do not consider or count as a case, what your question than questions of others and others should be ignored more important, and to you to respond? And you did not read, that in a heading "Questions-answers" is written " We promise to give answers to all your questions, however for search of the necessary information, consultations of experts and accommodation of the answer on a site can be demanded about two weeks, sometimes it is more. "

It is more than respect for workers potrala and to other visitors and all will be OK. And if so the answer to your question is urgently necessary to you - look or see in archives of answers. To a similar question already many times responded...

Success in development of skills of development of new technologies on information search, as method of struggle against royal squeal...

enigma

Was born: January 2002

It is written: January 14 2004,17:04

The citation (Nikki January 14 2004,14:07)

Pancake, Queen...

Is called - I have come, all have fallen in legs or foots... Has asked a question couple of days back and at once to squeal... To me have not responded... And you a case have not noticed, what in a week up to 100 questions is published? And you have not thought, what on them it is necessary to write the answer, and time is necessary for this purpose? And you do not consider or count as a case, what your question than questions of others and others should be ignored more important, and to you to respond? And you did not read, that in a heading "Questions-answers" is written " We promise to give answers to all your questions, however for search of the necessary information, consultations of experts and accommodation of the answer on a site can be demanded about two weeks, sometimes it is more. "

It is more than respect for workers potrala and to other visitors and all will be OK. And if so the answer to your question is urgently necessary to you - look or see in archives of answers. To a similar question already many times responded...

Success in development of skills of development of new technologies on information search, as method of struggle against royal squeal...

Dear (aja) Nikki, first, I have no a habit as you were expressed, to squeal, and if and squeal it is game of your inflamed imagination has seemed to you. Secondly, I have set a question enough for a long time, for this time new questions in which number I, unfortunately, has not got have been considered or examined. All six (or how much there, I do not remember...) pages of answers has seen or overlooked, but the information interesting me has not found out.

If whom that of workers of a portal has offended, I apologize, and visitors your inadequate reaction to mine, in general could offend only that harmless enough post...

Yours faithfully, I

Nikki

It is written: January 14 2004,18:02

Well then wait... Ours adequate you...

Aids-J

Was born: January 2003

It is written: January 14 2004,18:20

Enigma, questions comes much, therefore " published for one day " and " all new questions " are different concepts. Wait, while your question will be reached with turn.

Avotiia

Was born: July 2002

It is written: January 16 2004,17:06

And on a subject of a question and anybody neotvetil

--------------

Anything in a life easily it is not given, and especially life...

Nikki

It is written: January 16 2004,21:30

The citation (Avotiia January 16 2004,17:06)

And on a subject of a question and anybody neotvetil

Avotinka. And who here will respond... And what for it or him perepichatyvat if the answer is in a heading "Questions-answers"...