PDA

Просмотр полной версии : And how it is possible to increase weight?

lmdb
18.02.2005, 05:59
Loss where that as is usual 10 kg. Than only I do not feed liked and he all does not get fat. It would be externally visible that he should recover. Weighed 85 earlier and now 74. yeast to drink it is necessary chtoli...

Dr. Don
16.03.2005, 20:29
My prescription - MakDonalds + sedentary job, on Saturday and Sunday a healthy dream not less than up to 1-2 days.

All whom I know (well except for one person) have very much helped or assisted.

Helga
26.03.2005, 20:51
It, any makdonaldsov!!!!!!!

First.

Secondly - any narcotics!!!!!!! Any vodka!!!!! To smoke it is not enough-a little or is not enough-not enough;is not enough-poorly;is not enough-few!!!!!

Many tasty or delicious and useful things - meat low-fat, the fish, is better than white grades, a porridge tasty or delicious, vegetables - is maximal. Less than salt. ZHarenoe - to forget as looks or appears. Natural juices and green tea. More often on the nature and on simulators. Vitamins.

Am afraid, that natural weight to not return any more, and here muscles to pump up it is possible.

Leonora
11.04.2005, 11:56
Duren

The class prescription))))

Especially about MakDonalds)

Take an example from me I eat once a day (and much), the rest so by fits, simply I am not in time, I smoke on one and a half pack in day. From 7:00 till at job. I do not get fat and do not grow thin weight as was indeed already during 5-7 years.

Cat

Beer yeast can help or assist, the person from them really recovers. But only it is important, that the given weight increased not in district of a stomach or belly or zadnitsy, and for this purpose only sports.

pumpkin
19.04.2005, 17:59
Lisss, and you in what branch work, if not a secret... Something painfully familiar picture...

dracena
10.05.2005, 19:51
In a sports hall and on a sports delivery, a set of weight it is guaranteed it is possible even simply so it or him havat a protein with a creatine buy or purchase.. razopret mum negorjuj is in the morning. And before training (in an hour and in half an hour).. Very much caloriely also it is nutritious.. It is acquired simply perfectly.. And any chemistry.. All is acquired.. All from natural products.. Milk.., etc. difference only in that that so much milk will not drink.. Will carry by)

28.05.2005, 03:40
sposibo everything, but in at all I do not know he works with 8 up to 22 vodiloj, the goods on city carries. Drags there chegoto. Earlier the hall went to sports. So on bones myshj navalom. And here soft mjaska where to get and still to me the girl-friend spoke (she too from vich 10 kg has lost) that beer to drink it is necessary. But so in fact and spitsja it is possible.

_asyaz_
31.05.2005, 04:53
Duren

ive, metallurgists we)))))))) Moscow)))

Nedug. Ru
05.06.2005, 20:13
Cat

Beer causes accustoming, and from it or him I personally why that do not get fat, though I drink beer much (simply I do not drink any other alcoholic drinks). And so exist also certain preparations from protein group which are used by sportsmen bodibildery, can try or taste them? They Are on sale in sportagazinah and fitness-centers.

mermaid
12.06.2005, 11:26
The problem of weight for me too is actual.

From the extremity or end of April has grown thin for 15 kg. Beer of saws nemerenno, and now after a bottle terrible headaches. In a sports hall eshe did not try or taste.

In March handed over analyses, but till now did not descend or go yet behind results. Of a wheel yet I do not swallow. The general or common state of health normal. Positive experience - 2 years. Job office.

On a site of magazine " STEPS or AT A WALK " the wonderful prescription of a cocktail with lemons. Who-be can share experience upotrebelenija this drink.

smoker
13.06.2005, 14:24
And what for handed over analizy.esli for reultatom has not reached?

Step-by-step
16.06.2005, 18:18
Every day to myself I speak, that tomorrow I shall go

Natucikk
17.06.2005, 06:30
Yes-.. Here and about what, delajti protein kokteli.. There is such thing a protein (to take in an admixture with a creatine better), taste at them different (I here chocolate eat), take a protein better milk or dairy he and more effectively and is more tasty or delicious, and that happens still soya and egg.. You take it or him you get mixed up with hot milk, a mixer or a blender. And as a result a tasty or delicious milk or dairy cocktail.. och it is nutritious.. And there are copecks.. Hundred rublyov greater or big packing.. It is better to take Kaliningrad.. And powder it is natural, instead of in capsules.. In capsules to swallow figovo

Is it is naturally possible and without special loads.. Though itself gvoorish, he there all put something loads, here and loads..

Everyones kashki-a, by a variant parashki

Lemniskata
20.06.2005, 23:40
At me to such things a bias. Type "kozlenochkom" it is possible to become

The novel, and you + or sympathizing?

Share please in paints about experience of the use of these things.

User
21.06.2005, 00:12
Yes there is nothing especial.. All what not vsasetsja a stomach will leave natural by.. These things from natural products.. It has no attitude or relation to chemistry, steroids.. A methane, etc.

NADDIN
21.06.2005, 13:53
Romych ---I you tozh with the diploma prozdravljaju)))

motria
21.06.2005, 13:55