PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Spidofobija

lubashka
26.11.2004, 08:52
Hello!

I with tashkenta. One year ago had zashishennyj contact to the prostitute. A condom not porvalsja. But she between certificates or acts masturbiroval itself and then with same an arm or a hand me. And then through two nedelii at me the beginnings bolet a throat and then temperature has risen. I descended or went to the doctor. He has diagnosed the Angina falikuljarnaja. I had tussis. sustavi hurted or were ill;were sick and podmishka. Temperature 37-38. I of chustvoval absolutely weak. Giddinesses. In a month all has passed or has taken place only sometimes hurts podmishka and sustavi. I descended or went to the doctor. Also has handed over the analysis on a HIV. That's all right. And then kakojta I have forgotten time about a HIV. I in a month zhenjus. But me very much disturbs spidofobija. I not uveren in itself. Except for podmishki and joints nothing disturbs me. I even have recovered than one year ago. What will you tell or say costs or stands to me perezhivat?

Dmitry (Kiev)
05.01.2005, 04:10
Jack ---has exhausted))). Through kakojta time after contact ti the analysis sdaval? And we shall respond you, costs or stands perezhivat or not.

_2005
16.01.2005, 20:34

"Did not hand over", and "handed over":-)

Laptev
04.03.2005, 16:03
" In days of doubt, in days of suffering about sudbah my native land,

You to one me support and a leg, About great mighty truthful and free Russian.

There will be no you how to not run into despair at a kind of that makes the at home, but it is necessary to believe, that such tongue has not been given to Russian people "

(Has composed itself already for a long time, therefore, if who already heard it it do not doubt)

Really in tashkente there are prostitutes?,

All on a clap or cotton!!!!

And that that you have recovered it badly

Means has gobbled up, chjuto to a ration or soldering and who that has grown thin.

Elena Kartsev
09.05.2005, 00:24
MBU,

))))))))))))))))))))

Irza
22.05.2005, 11:03
Children or Guys, you of that on the guy have thrown?

He at once has told or said, that from Tashkent. Also it is not obliged, by the way to know Russian... In vain.... I am direct in perplexity...

Jack

Under the conditions described by you to catch it is impossible. It in the first. In the second, you the analysis all the same sdvval and at you all in norm or rate.

The doctor was right also it, all navsego, there was an angina))

Do not experience, marry on health and do not worry.

And here to get fat it is not necessary any more)) And the young wife will stop loving that))

MamMary
28.05.2005, 00:25
The thick Uzbek - the rich Uzbek (the Uzbek popular wisdom).

Fromhel
03.06.2005, 18:37
And he can a little kakal and ate much

And an another's soldering here not and

Yours faithfully Could and kill

Potapov Elena
17.06.2005, 15:41
Pulse, yes we have not thrown ---we liking))). On the contrary, it is class Jack tongue feels. For example, the phrase " I in a month zhenjus ", could become the first line kakojta a hit, kopirajtit, urgently!

Netti
21.06.2005, 13:24
Thanks Puls for advice or council and warm words. I run in the mornings to throw all. Also I shall try to not think of a HIV. And certainly I apologize for mistakes or errors.