PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I change....

Xtut
16.02.2005, 16:17
Blin, ele napisala! ufff...

Being in departure for couple of months abroad, I change to the guy, kot.ljublju, and I am not going to to call into question into our attitudes or relations. But also to this guy I any feelings, have more physiologically more likely. Though and simply to be with it or him, to hold it or him for an arm or a hand or quietly to lay near to it or him to me very pleasantly. Even I think, that will be difficult to leave, when I shall leave. To me with it or him it is good, but excruciate remorses. I receive huge udovolstvie with it or him, including in bed. What to do or make, how itself poniat? How to accept it? I that, would appear ordinary....? To refuse these attitudes or relations I do not want, he is pleasant to me, and besides the greater or big role is played by that he the foreigner, and I never met with inostr., it is interesting to me to open in these attitudes or relations something new. That with it or this to do or make, advise, pozhalusta. Naturally to tell nothing after arrival...? How to not feel so it is disgusting because of feeling of fault when I think of the one whom has left houses? Thanks for answers

Poluks
04.03.2005, 01:06
Write to me uzorin@narod.ru I Shall tell or say the opinion.

To work that in the underground has gone!

Masa
11.06.2005, 16:29
Mlin... Well that.... Here you will tell or say... My opinion... That certainly when you will arrive to the "home" tell nothing! And about the foreigner you will forget soon... I think it completely not seriously and so fleeting addicting....

Ksen
13.06.2005, 06:05
Supbearn,

Accept itself such as is. All the same already you will change nothing. Simply do not do or make to painfully close person. He should not know anything and do not award ZPPP..

And, basically, it certainly blja... About... Here.

Krupskaja
20.06.2005, 18:50
You should understand, that you want: to connect a life with this person or has simply got used to good sekisu?

Good sex, too in due course passes or takes place, and whether connects or binds you something except for it or him? Be solved!!! Leave all romanticism and look or see other view......