PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hepatitis with

Страницы : [1] 2 3

14.03.2005, 14:00
At my girl a hepatitis With, 6 years, she has passed or has taken place a course lichenija, and is the carrier or bearer, mozhnoli it or him completely to cure? mozhetli she to have healthy children? How much she still will live? Whether it is necessary pidohranjatsja during sex that to me to be ill? Whether is what nibud medicines for the prevention or warning of a hepatitis?

Cvetlana
20.03.2005, 08:05
Hi road!!! I shall tell or say at once situejshen at tja simply......................???? BUT!!!

Always there is an output or exit when it seems that it or him not t in fact I am right???? Yes is -VA, Yes there is an opportunity to make so that the virus was not found out, BUT the most important------Think above it or this!!!

What lek- you are, you for it or her and?

It was necessary to struggle, wait and die for the sake of that purpose which to you it is given by the GOD!! SIMPLY We people the nobility about it or this do not wish-therefore that we and relatives of all we lose!!! (the hint has understood)??? Believe, pomagaj and not vv which case do not recede from that that speaks you heart.......... (If chern?, at once leave, and if the TEMPLE!, to it or him go) Voobshchem the problem is, but not on is strong so much that her or it to use.........

Protect it or her, in fact she is more weak than you! Or you are more weak.... And???

Excuse if that!!!!

Success.

Svetlana N.K.
25.03.2005, 14:39
Yes to you direct road on http: // www.gepatitu.net - here coinfection HIV and HCV a greater or big rarity...

Dieselltd
30.03.2005, 22:18
Blow where the administrator has told or said. There to you it is so much all narasskazhut also will advise. OH!

Mitjaj
02.04.2005, 21:13
And really, ineteresnyj a question... If the administrator will allow, certainly... Somebody knows about a real case of infection through sexual contact Gepom With?

Sergey
08.04.2005, 11:21
And ask at a forum, there to you many about themselves will tell - some or a little bit person I know (i.e. what were never pricked, did not treat a teeth, did not put or render tatu and piercing, were not exposed to an operative measure - and PTSR in plus! About as!)

Diana
12.04.2005, 00:35
Well skoko it is possible to write and prove?!

YES, GEP With it is passed SEXUAL BY!!! I to that a living example!

History:

It was not pricked never in a life

-is not present tatu piercing

-th moment of infection 1,5 years did not treat a teeth

It was not made any operations

It-was infected from the sexual partner, at which geps 3 years in the anamnesis

-th peak or pique of an active stage there is begun treatment +

-treatment within 6 months continuously

Since April of this year till today PTSR of a virus of a hepatitis "-"

Nautilus
14.04.2005, 07:34
Ndaaa, and scientists everyone argue... In this history the truth has very much pleased me an ending.

And I here only PTSR in a month have made on gep.. All I want shchas IFOoj produblirovat, but in a breakage che, and it would be necessary... Yes all the same is not present nifiga...

alenu6ka
15.04.2005, 18:36
sadaj hand over, simen, you in fact know, that most authentically speaks the analysis...... In if I have seriously hammered on all and simtomy prohodjatjujujujujujujuju

masha
22.04.2005, 12:40
So so it also should be, the Racer!

sergej 25
22.04.2005, 16:23
I shall go I shall surrender on Ges With next week.

Katenka
22.04.2005, 20:05
Logical conclusion:-)

papik
25.04.2005, 09:16
Where you will go?

Maria Petrov
28.04.2005, 09:38
In Invitro, me there like and wait, as constant client. Only hepatic enzymes should be increased or it only in an acute phase?

Read now 75 percent or interests Gepa With passes or takes place in the anicteric form. I thought, what is it a myth - a sexual way of transfer Gepa With, therefore have decided to not surrender in due time.

Veronika@MC
01.05.2005, 06:03
Nothing has lost. IFA the later, the better. Is better in a floor of year.

And to the constant client the discount do not give? And that umenja was the discount as to the constant client. By the way, I promised to glance on a spark...:-)

Vanja
04.05.2005, 20:46
Sofia and how you have learned or have found out, what at you the Hepatitis? The icterus was? Thanks!

Mishka
09.05.2005, 22:03
About an opportunity of a sexual way of transfer of a hepatitis With: there are researches of a plenty diskordantnyh steam, partners in which during all eksprerimenta (about 10 years) from each other have not caught. At the same time, unlike a HIV, the virus of a hepatitis With is much more contagious and its or his quantity or amount, sufficient for infection, is insignificant. Therefore hardly it is possible to exclude with confidence possible or probable contacts to microscopical quantity or amount of a blood at sexual contacts, and also in a life in this case the patient can and not know about such contact. Transfer at sexual contact is possible or probable also through a blood, i.e. transfer occurs or happens "at" sexual contact, instead of "through" sexual contact. So otsutsvie contacts at infected by a hepatitis With with a lot or plenty of a blood yet does not give the bases to approve or confirm, that the hepatitis With is passed not only through a blood, but also other ways. To ignore negative results of researches too it is impossible.

By the way on a site about a hepatitis affirms, that in 40 % of cases of a way of infection are not established or installed.

Chelemantano
14.05.2005, 05:29
Somebody

At me the heat (which truth not longly kept) has risen, periodic pains in right bodrebere (I can not tell or say that the liver since already I know from the infektsionista hurted or was ill;was sick, that the liver cannot hurt or be ill;be sick by definition) have begun, is simple in an acute phase of disease a liver increases or is enlarged, since there is an active inflammatory process and she touches the next tissues and organs because of what it is felt terrible neudobnjak. Icteruses it was not observed in general any, even fibers of eyes were in full norm or rate. In general the icterus is inherent to more hepatitises And and Century Well and to tell the truth there were at me at once suspicions, that despite of very small percent or interest of a becoming infected sexual by (according to), I all taki in this percent or interest have got. At once has run on the analysis and in a week has received the "+". (with momena becomings infected up to the first analysis has passed or has taken place 3 months)

But in all this I ask to consider, that at me as as immunka oslablenaja at presence VICHa, and it promotes infection. And then, the becoming infected has occured or happened all taki through a blood since between us girls and boys took place to be WELL very active proctal or anal sexual certificate or act, and presence of a blood was WELL very obvious.

On it or this I always hold the opinion mine infektsionista which completely coincides with mine: if you WELL very activly will not try, geps sexual by to pick up really difficultly, but completely to exclude, that this fact takes place to be in an expert or a practice it is ABSURDITY!!!

Anita
16.05.2005, 14:35
Thanks, all precisely and clearly...

Here the hypochondrium especially also did not hurt or be ill;be sick me, is unique when the therapist something there felt at me in a stomach or belly, was madly sick. Now such is not present...

To surrender it is necessary... I certainly did not have an active proctal or anal contact... But the girl had a blood...

Pancake, there these or it Gepov figova a heap! Whether on all what now to surrender?

vidok
18.05.2005, 07:49
Better at once a libotomy

kol1970
18.05.2005, 22:13
Reks, well you nafig... Figovo I feel myself in it all and a problem...

Iren
19.05.2005, 09:06
Excuse, I shall write here. To me again badly, very badly. I do not know, that with me, just from the doctor, diagnosed axillary LU and a coated tongue. Infektsionist does not know what to do or make, takes the general or common analysis of a blood and biochemistry, + the analysis on iersinioz. About a HIV I have told lies have told or said that have surrendered in 4 months... I think Nothing. Temperature not greater or big 37.2, but at me any stupors, frustration of job of a brain, only be not dared or do not laugh... To Badly me... Delicacy, I can not concentrate, a bewilderment... Hardly I talk. It is not capable to perceive the information... Everything, a pancake... It is necessary to go PTSR to hand over... To Me even to business trip to fly, and fur-trees on legs or foots stojaju... I do not panic, millet the extremity or end a status......

JamesZavulon
21.05.2005, 00:15
Somebody,

Well, what with you to do or make? (((

THE HIV AT YOU IS NOT PRESENT. NO. NO.

She is yours ustalos, probably, any other infection...........

You were nervous much, immunity is weakened or easied.... For That do you wait from the organism?

Roman1980
21.05.2005, 21:31
Yes, why you with such confidence speak that are not present? To Me infektsionist under my analyses has told or said, that for the initial moment an organism at all raspoznad an infection as it is not enough monocytes.... It in three weeks after the beginning of illness or disease of this... I.e. the organism did not struggle... What does not happen sluchaeh banal mistakes or errors? What does not happen serokonversii after 3 months? Happens... Yes I obsoljutno am quiet, I at all panikaju, am simple at me according to plan above a roof, and I cannot do or make anything, so to me herovo. I do not think anything... The Stupor at me... I do not think out... Would Be that to tell or say, here would not write......

Maria 35
22.05.2005, 13:15
Somebody

We here not infektsionisty, we so to tea send or have come to have a drink, surrender on a HIV and place all points above YO