PDA

Просмотр полной версии : That will tell or say..

Lesya 25
04.12.2004, 00:31
poznakomilasja with the guy where that in April 2003. Have started to meet, sleep without protection, then its or his mummy has told or said that he vich +, I to it or him;them, he speaks yes well and that, whether to court will submit that, and neskazal I to you Oa?O-that wished to oversleep with you, and in a week in general has told or said that I have bothered him and we rastaemsja.v the general or common complexity of month 2-2,5 together spali.v the extremity or end of August have met the the future the husband in the beginning of November zaberemennela in December 1 analiz-, in 2-, for February have undersigned, thus I warned the husband that I can be +, but he has told or said that to him to spit t.k he me likes, in April 3 analysis, too otr.vot in one and a half month to give birth or travail, and all the same terribly, simply both day and night paranoja so in additives that type constantly calls and interesuetsja my health, day speaks that he + that vich-was necessary to send it or him... Here also I live about one year in a riddle (((

ashot
04.02.2005, 13:15
To you like as already all for a long time have told or said???? You of that have forgotten chtol???)) Good we shall repeat))) the HIV at you is not present, on it or him to spit, not the horse-radish to communicate with it or him in general, in a pancake strange people.... Be not fooled, give birth or travail to itself spokojnenko))

Elena With.
10.03.2005, 12:16
hym) probably I the paranoiac)) well why you so are assured or confident that at me anything is not present, and.. Well raskazhi to me I am more detailed)) neponimaju... Explain to me.

nona piraeva
20.03.2005, 09:30
And your husband zdaval analyses?

Dmitrty
20.04.2005, 09:57
Oli, not parsja, all -bunches;)

God
29.04.2005, 17:17
oli

Well I shall try to explain. The period of development or manufacture of antibodies at overwhelming -VA people makes 3 months, those at whom have diseases immunogo character or other diseases antibodies having the chronic form are developed or produced by 6 months. And at absolutely units, dejstvietelno units from thousand and hundreds thousand people of an antibody are developed or produced about one year. Now count up the terms of delivery of analyses after parting with it or him, whether and prikni has sense to strain and be upset?

Nastenka
24.05.2005, 00:37
I shall add that units of people from millions infected all over the world, these people as a rule have development or manufacture of antibodies after 6 months and more are hardly sick without a HIV.....

zyuskin
27.05.2005, 08:59
I as you did not know 4 months that my partner is sick, and the pregnant woman was, has given birth to the healthy child and itself was not ill so do not experience.

ashot82
30.05.2005, 07:02
Reks sontse I to you a cockleshell have brought mine. Tmok

10.06.2005, 16:18
Stsillka, greetings) As has had a rest?

The provincial
13.06.2005, 18:29
I am assured or confident, that at you was not present vich if somnevaeshsja, hand over on PTSR, will be convinced. And that mongrel cannot be held on freedom, set it or him. I wish to give birth to you of the healthy child, success!

Doroty
16.06.2005, 08:57
Light greetings. All is simple super .nu itself know to have a rest to not work gy. Here to Monday I shall go .navernoe has put the sea nakopilos.prihodi in a chat we shall chat.

toll
20.06.2005, 08:47
How to me now to receive it is possible the rakushechku?)) You tozh chmok))