PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Give advice or council

igor123
11.05.2005, 11:29
Help or Assist, I so longly kept, I thought, that all has passed or has taken place, that the worst on zpdi, but I was mistaken, to me is not easier at all, that is for what that time, to me it became easier, and now all forces are not present how to live I do not know, and I do not want it is more, am afraid awfully, and damn yes to me of is a pity why and to not regret. If I of it or this not sdedlaju anybody me to regret not begins. A pancake I at all do not wish to live more. I cannot so, I want normal otnasheny, lives, n to go to not hand over analyses, easier or simply to live.

And my darling again has given failure, again... And from it or this not where. I can without it or him I can with it or him. I can not live I do not want, on it is necessary. Simply I die slowly. Terribly Help or Assist, to me so nadrelo to stand on paropetah.

agonyzer
29.05.2005, 15:30
Oh, Nadjusha, itself to not regret, and to like it is necessary))

And analyses - so this time or temporary phenomenon))

BOND
17.06.2005, 11:36
You are right analyses it temporarily when they will be not necessary to me me any more will not be... Basically... You like means you regret. It is silly, that pity humiliates. It not so. I like myself, therefore and I regret..... (((((

lely
19.06.2005, 08:07
Nadja,

Probably it is necessary to something to change in a life. It in your forces. And nobody will solve for you and nothing will make for you. Generally endow itself can to be and it is not necessary... And to die - idle time.

And so, it is simple for interest I shall tell. There were 10 minutes back to smoke. razgovorilsja with the security guard. Conversation on what, is a little about children. He speaks, that at it or him the child was. I am silent. Whether it is not enough? He continues: " mogilka only has remained... ". I have not sustained, have asked: " And what's happened? Excuse... "

And there was a following. In village there was a business.

All family had dinner behind a table in the street. The thunder-storm was. A lightning. Anybody in alive does not remain. The wife, the child small, the father-in-law and the mother-in-law...

8 years ago it was...

To marry does not want more, children...

When time will come, anybody and will not ask your desire... Change something in the life.

yakubi
19.06.2005, 10:18
To regret and like are different things. To regret is passively to wait for something... And to like - to kick itself under zadnitsu and to tell or say to itself - yes how much it is possible to live in dung!

Ilnar
19.06.2005, 11:11
It absolutely agree with Ljalkoj, Nadja ---you strongly confuse one to another. To "darling" it becomes easier not from your sufferings, and you will tire out or drive yourself. Esteem a topic about depression (author Toch-ka) and vosposleduj to advice or councils, well please!