PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Something occurs or happens to me..... And for a long time.

OlgaP
06.03.2005, 14:58
Something has occured or happened to me... I cannot communicate. Even in a network. Though it would seem - that easier? Anybody does not see you, does not know, at any moment it is possible, having said goodbye to leave. All the same I can not. Before to write here - simply read, read, climbed on different subjects..... Also could not write in any way. Not the fact, as this my "feat" will not be the first and last. I do not know that am afraid?... And from, strangely enough, I make impression of absolutely self-assured woman. And on group I went, not often the truth, but there was a business. But when I stir or chatter with others, I am dared or laugh, I behave absolutely easy is at all I. I - here now - sit, tyrkaju in klavu inattentively and is not assured absolutely not I shall send or I shall erase also figs with it or him....

Earlier so was not... With "+" I do not connect or bind it, and can...? Or this loneliness has finished me? Or already to psihiatoru it is time to me? But me awfully, awfully badly one and overcome itself I can not. Even with the friends "-" has almost ceased viditsja... (Only, pliz, Moder, do not speak, what is it spermotoksikoz, I know you the fan or amateur shpilechku in an ischium and to stick...) Eh, was-not was... I send.....

Guzali
20.04.2005, 05:37
Oh and impression at you about the Moderator...

Not any "ischium" for "shpilechki" approaches or suits, though that a sin to conceal - come across excellent.

tatki
04.05.2005, 12:04
What for I have written about myself - itself I shall not understand.... To read in other subjects it is more interesting.

The moderator, my impression about you - most that on is positive (do not apprehend as a pun).

ka
28.05.2005, 19:55
Pancake, has forgotten voiti under the anybody....:

Timur
15.06.2005, 17:21
Greetings))) Can we shall communicate?? Something very close in your post))

kuka
16.06.2005, 17:08
Well what problem, allow to communicate here!!!

Nastija
18.06.2005, 20:41
Thanks bolshchoe, that have responded, I thought with such kisljakami as at me and to talk nobody will want.

So it would be desirable to get on group, but all is impossible.... And on a trace. To week too flight... It is a pity

And what for the trip is planned??

Strij
18.06.2005, 23:26
Conducted, it occurs or happens practically at each person. Likely at you the self-rating is now underestimated, probably there was what that the reason. It can even vich. I do not know you. Therefore I shall not guess. That was what is it tightened or delayed - to not eat well. Advice or councils of type take itself in arms or hand, look back around, I shall not give. To all the time. Sometimes it is very useful podepressovat. At me such period was. There has passed or there has taken place reconsideration of a life, arrangement of new priorities, change of the dialogue, new friends. Friends without pathos as it was earlier, simple people, but they to me steel the present or true friends. Can also to you will carry. Come on group. I do not promise, that all will be as I speak, much depends and on you. But basically after such periods of depression people vary in the best party or side. We mature also we should menjatsja. It is necessary to fracture a little itself, but this business of time. You will learn. Look in itself more deeply and try to understand that to you does not suffice. I have understood it. Reached difficultly, hardly, thought, that I degrade... Success with all the heart)))))))))))) to us it sometimes is necessary for you)))

NZu1217
19.06.2005, 11:07
Thanks, Nast.

Yes, the self-rating is underestimated, obviously. Always it seems to me, that what and as though I did or made or spoke, all the same anybody at the best will not pay attention to it. I very much would like obshchatsja and simultaneously I want, that me would not notice.... Delirium any....