PDA

Просмотр полной версии : To the incorrect Girlfriend

ANTIBIOTIC
26.11.2004, 10:51
Here the guy wrote one, I subscribe, it to your question on beautiful and serious girls:

The author: Correct

Date: 02-17-05 12:44

Worthy or unworthy, this private affair of everyone, mono to think from " usual girls will not catch ", the prostitute rozn, in MGIMO and Pleshke prostitutes study in the prostitute far not, however there all is filled up by drugs from top to bottom, vich too is available......, or who will tell or say, that Xenia Sobchak takes 100 $ in an hour, shaz.., but I with her on one hectare would not sit down..

kuart
08.12.2004, 00:32
Yes, in something it is right! I shall agree!

But there are some moments... If the girl whom you one of these days have met, we shall admit or allow, in the street, or in any institution it agree to spend with you night, not setting superfluous questions and voobshchem plainly not knowing you.. It should direct at some ideas... And what from herself she represents? What for to her you?.. And what for to you she?..

You in fact when you get acquainted with the girl and feel, what is it yours, wish, that she became yours sputnitsej.. You will not do or make precipitate acts which will frighten off it or her! And the worthy girl will not lay down in bed with the first comer! Therefore you will have enough time that it is not bad to learn or find out each other! Here I also spoke about such girls!

pai
11.01.2005, 03:54
Pancake. I can be the fool, can be and was not present, according to opinion of the Incorrect girlfriend (to which by the way I am respectful) well let will judge. I slept with many girls, I paid in nobody, all was mutual, I left them on following put, any of them. I cannot name a silly woman, many of them more than are clever, and are not less worthy. In what a problem, during this or that moment it or him the muzhik was required, sex, that in it or this bad was required. I during this or that moment was necessary to her, and they were necessary to me, but no more than for the night. Also what? Everyone should think eternal? About love about a marriage?.... Actually all this messedzh, not that I the supporter of free sex and free love, am simple on moemk all so originally and difficultly that it is impossible to adjust all on opredelennnye frameworks.

genatka55
22.01.2005, 15:34
Lisss: Originally, difficultly. But all the same on the person depends. At me here, want-believe, want - is not present - for my 25 years - sex for one night was not. In my life sex always was consequence or investigation more or less long attitudes or relations. And how much or as far as it is correct - the life will judge.

Misha
09.02.2005, 04:52
Lisss,

You at all the fool! And to you I too am respectful, however, as well as to many here!

Probably, I have generalized all good girls

I judge or shall narrow only on myself and my girlfriends!

And it is valid, while the thunder will not burst, the muzhik will not cross!

You in fact now, likely, too have changed?? There was a reassessment of values?

Yes, something is silly someone to prove, to it or this everyone should come.. As well as to belief..

Lena
24.02.2005, 19:41
Fast Dim

I believe.

Yes I from height of the infantile 28 years also do not speak, what is it correctly or incorrectly, is simple at me so frequently it turned out, well and how much or as far as it is correct not to me to judge, I not the sample of morals, happened also sex as consequence or investigation of love, happened and without this or it. It is impossible to adjust simply all to the certain frameworks up to a pore up to vremni.

Grechka
01.04.2005, 05:02
The incorrect girlfriend

I married:-)

Lom
14.04.2005, 05:44
Fast Dim, your position) is close to me

niko_77
29.04.2005, 06:55
It is good to repent All people different and situations too different happen. Sacred is not present. Somewhere, once with someone all to be it is fated Yes even for one night, anything awful in it or this is not present. And as consequence or investigation of long attitudes or relations too is not bad, all depends on a situation. If only bashka on a place remained also to anybody it was not excruciatingly sick for aimlessly lived years))

Natalia
06.05.2005, 07:26
REX

Yes I also do not repent, believe to me any of these girls on an extreme measure it was not a shame, or it is sick or it is insulting for it.

Kleo
10.05.2005, 06:46
Lisss,

On it or this I can congratulate only!! Married and has calmed down?? Or you walk still??))

margo
20.05.2005, 02:11
Well here and well

Kudasov
02.06.2005, 14:45
I with it or this agree: and with that that dear by me Lisss is far not the fool, and to that that in our situations there is a reassessment of values, and with that that to belief the person should come itself. I too during the experiences in occasion of possible or probable illness or disease have overestimated much and have strongly changed. As it seems to me - in the best party or side. It was possible or probable a lesson, for me, chance to change the life. I hope, that I have used it or him.

P.S. Nastenka, check up please mail.

Gerd
03.06.2005, 03:43
Here is how interestingly happens - you write the post, you think above it or him, you send and.... You find out, that for this time it is written a lot of new. This forum from time to time turns to a chat.

Leon_777
12.06.2005, 20:12
The incorrect girlfriend

Yes is not present, I do not walk, all will suffice already, in women equally, at least a physiological structure)))))))))), the reason on which I have got on a forum a little in other, yes I have gone on a spree, but I did not change, if there will be a desire to learn or find out, I to you otpishu on mail.

Simply I have expressed the opinion in occasion of sex for the night...

Olesya L
13.06.2005, 10:29
Lisss: respect, here that that " will suffice already " it on-, in good sense of a word.

kotori
16.06.2005, 00:52
Fast Dim,

And you too check up..

Lisss,

It would be interesting to esteem your story..)

Koko
18.06.2005, 20:35
Lisss: can we shall be crossed during a week, for a long time like were going to? We Shall communicate. Vitalik still to pull out.

mariva
18.06.2005, 21:23
The incorrect girlfriend,

You argue from the female point of view. You will not search for the man for the night? It contradicts a true female short. There are variations, but the woman inherently aspires to a constancy, to monogamii, that " one man and for all life ".

At men it is little bit to another. About it or this it was already spoken much - I shall not repeat.

But it is pleasant, that at a forum has arrived girls in your face which have worthy though and little bit naive, vital principles.

ilya
18.06.2005, 22:07
Fast Dim

I not against, it is possible to have supper somewhere But only without alcohol (has bothered))))

To the incorrect Girlfriend

I shall write, if it is interesting, though anything interesting in it or this is not present))))), only not today

Valera-V
18.06.2005, 22:17
And position Fast DIMa is close to me (short of unique accident because of which I here), only at me all was even more absurd" - not only aspired to long attitudes or relations, and simply married:-)