PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Next day...

Страницы : [1] 2

Failure or Accident
08.03.2005, 05:38
To Friday I go to surrender repeatedly..

The palpation of lymphonoduses is systematically carried out, it's OK - already hurt...

Blood went to hand over, such kralja has left - simply fairy, a pancake... Now in everyone I shall be vidit the potential -carrier. When you go on city you do not reflect, you look at girls... Especially they at us the most beautiful. No! The wife is better! A pancake, what we swines muzhiks. Here I sit and I reflect: has betraid in all respects, has changed first of all to itself, instead of to the wife, has gone on the transaction with conscience. And she has not thrown a difficult minute most, perhaps, has not turned away..

Andi

vaston
19.03.2005, 18:28
Andi

You like the day before yesterday surrendered???, so what for also on Friday to go, you think for three days of an antibody will get out?

katt
19.03.2005, 21:27
And how a situation with the wife? How she?

Elena
29.03.2005, 22:42
Who has not turned away a difficult minute the wife or conscience?

out-biker
06.04.2005, 18:17
SciLLa))))))

Teprra
15.04.2005, 00:44
Both that and that a difficult minute have not turned away. I think minusik will be...

East
22.04.2005, 20:41
The best woman is the wife! Believe.

(The idea has come from vendispasera.))))

Juliya
27.04.2005, 17:28
It is a pity, that to you these ideas from the REGISTRY OFFICE do not send or have come...

kpem
01.05.2005, 02:26
Interestingly, and whether there are correct husbands? Or have died out, how dinosaurs?)) in to look or see on such...

rPeX
01.05.2005, 22:54
Vetal

The best woman is the wife! Believe.

(The idea has come from vendispasera.))))

Not only, the best woman is mum!

(The idea has come since the childhood.))))

alen
04.05.2005, 21:49
hvostataja

Questions of fidelity are immemorial, as well as the eternity))), such is, if there is a desire I can to ask its or his photo and to send it or her to you)))))))

MKM
08.05.2005, 01:20
Lisss

Correct only in a honeymoon happen (and that not all), and then passes or takes place time... There comes accustoming, it would be desirable something bright, new and was incured... And it is not so obligatory that will leave family... Simply new sensations it wanted... And we wait, we forgive (well too not everything but who is wiser)

From everyday experience)

09.05.2005, 01:58
hvostataja

Well in vain you so on a subject of accustoming, I to the shall not get used in any way, problemmy happen, missed repeatedly, once year, once half a year lived to one. So, that a variety though take away))

marymashup
09.05.2005, 16:44
So you correct?))

Nataliy
13.05.2005, 23:21
hvostataja

There is no I not correct, I on a head of the patient)), time here sit about what fidelity goes speech, we never officially in divorce were, and hoped always for return of attitudes or relations though shchas it is thought, that in my present situation to one it would be much easier...

The visitor from Kiev
16.05.2005, 04:51
hvostataja

And by the way never considered or counted myself correct so, that on the standard of the man in any way I I do not approach or I I suit))))

tayana78
19.05.2005, 13:57
To one is always more serious

" In your situation? ", at you +,-? Or yet did not hand over?

Yes on any when series the close person, it is possible to consult with all problems, well or nearly so with all...

Lasha
22.05.2005, 09:22
Lisss

I do not consider or count "fidelity" as advantage or a disadvantage of the man))) to you by the nature genetic memory, likely)))))))))) is required to cover the more samok the better)))))))))))))))))

Vilma
26.05.2005, 17:47
hvostataja

At me I speak a sick head)))

Analyses PTSR in scientific research institute Epidemiologii - 3 times!!! Negatively, IFA in hundred days negatively, on all " hot lines " and on a site www. $$$, speak that will suffice to surrender, the virus is not present, but the bad head does not give legs or foots of rest ((((

Koshtansky
30.05.2005, 23:12
hvostataja

And in occasion of the close person it and so, but I shall not tell or say, for one simple reason can, to me was too serious with her again to converge, and I morally cannot it or her so to dumbfound, I should protect it or her from everything, that I hope and I shall continue to do or make.

zaykaa
02.06.2005, 09:00
Lisss

gyyyyyyyyyyyy

So I with fobikom communicate)))))))))))) and you in auto-training be engaged))))) in the morning and in the evening))))))

At me anything is not present... At me anything is not present... At me anything is not present...)))))

Super68
03.06.2005, 19:35
hvostataja

Yes I already have hammered practically on a phobia, and forgive or excuse, that the phrase means: " so I with fobikom communicate)))))))))))) ", is similar on similar, " I with sobakoju am played ". Auto-training employment or occupation for idiots.

And the person fobjashchy, too the person))))

And in general FOBIK sounds loudly))))

New
06.06.2005, 11:21
Lisss

chmok) do not pout) it I have cheered up) itself fobik, only at me other pavors, phobia of depth (in the childhood has sunk, have pumped out), heights and the closed spaces, in the lift has got stuck so hardly from mind or wit has not descended or gone, now on foot on floors I go, by the way it is useful))

With pavors it is necessary to struggle! Only as itself to force to swim away voluntary on depth at what I float perfectly), only here when I shall think of that that there is no bottom or fundus under me so such horror, the body wooden becomes and by the bottom or fundus at once, or to jump with parashutom... At me in air the cardiorrhesis happens))))

And fobit in occasion of spida... When constantly something you are afraid it for some reason occurs or happens... Has not noticed? And nerves strongly spoils

And when you start signs to search at yourself (any illness or disease), they necessarily will appear independently that are illness or disease or not... Mentality business thin)

Lily
09.06.2005, 00:52
hvostataja

Yes jai did not think to take offence))) somehow it is already a little bit quiet, crisis passed)), and with a parachute to jump it is class, break will not be, I already here spoke, that on the first jump three from the plane pushed out me, and now itself is ready to jump and jump, it is a pity to time for it does not suffice, so, that on a subject of a parachute experience can eat to share))))

BlackLegnum
11.06.2005, 14:54
And more, phobia something, is a protective reflex of an organism, nevertheless know that an arm or a hand in a meat grinder to put it is not necessary, are afraid, that an arm or a hand will chop off and do not put it or her there and if were not afraid that would be, me by the way since the childhood of a meat grinder interested))), there so prikolno all span)))