Просмотр полной версии : forum

Страницы : [1] 2

imported_
18.02.2005, 14:10
And komentirujte

From myself I shall tell or say, that the name to me already nenravitsja

barbados
18.02.2005, 18:27
They never opened the faces before television cameras earlier. Especially they never opened the soul before journalists. At these children or guys - - a human immunodeficiency virus and they well know a HIV, how the mors looks or appears. But conduct daily struggle against a virus and that pavor which he generates in people. They are group " Suppository ", heroes of film. Such active workers - the person 20 all over the country, and people with the diagnosis of a HIV-AIDS - almost one million. Girl Sasha - her hardly is more than 20 years, but its or her history would suffice on some biographies. They for the first time have opened the faces and frankly told about the life, about the and another's problems. It is dangerous not only a virus of a HIV - SPID-sooner or later doctors will find a saving medicine and it becomes accessible to all. In Russia consequences of a HIV-AIDS are awful: while the society pretends, that AIDS is an illness or a disease of derelicts, epidemic difficultly ostanovit.avtor ideas Valery Panyushkin the author of the script Paul Sheremet director Sergey Braverman

Flat
02.03.2005, 07:36
Sheremet a-surname znakomaja.on such known director, what its or his surname on sluhu.ili is other Sheremet?

Hronos
09.03.2005, 20:11
Still! It is a surname of my former employee.

Di
19.03.2005, 01:19
Spid.otkrytaja date of mors? How it to understand?

And a life? She in fact too has the open date of mors.

keav
29.03.2005, 11:35
The author of the script...

The wonderful approach. To a documentary film the script is written, then "actors" steal up. About 3 months ago here one journalist searched for a happy HIV + pair which despite of difficulties is pleased together lives for filmings. (the request to not disturb Other pairs or steams) has interestingly found?

marmon
29.03.2005, 14:45
" While the society pretends, that AIDS is, illness or disease of derelicts, epidemic is difficult for stopping. "

aftor film zhzhot

_17
30.03.2005, 21:42
Why similar transfers do not show at the prime time? Any more first time I notice... That, to many or a lot of;much people will not sleep up to twelve... And in regions and later... On Tuesday, before the working day? As though for a tick... Only you also will see it or her, interested by a HIV-community... Well and more any casual percent or interest...

The user
03.04.2005, 09:34
In general people such batvoj are engaged on a life - horror! Money what that divide all che that suetsjatsja not there where it is necessary! The Science should be developed and with illnesses or diseases to struggle! Me for example revolts that about a problem spida like wish to talk and all of whom do not ask consider or count its or her important, but here speak about her in the evening that suggests that we of that that are afraid or sve not up to the extremity or end we realize about importance of this problem!!!

Lily About.
09.04.2005, 02:40
For spring and summer of the prime time it is displaced at +1.5,2 o'clock, takchto it is normal

Cidor
09.04.2005, 10:10
Horror stories nanoch for popkornovoj publics

Wrapa
17.04.2005, 06:47
Well here also we shall look or see!

The alchemist
22.04.2005, 08:07
Transfer-... At me other words.... pokaali... So.. That people who has learned or has found out not for a long time... Likely will run streljatsja... Though they have made transfer. tipo that people did not surrender

Valeriya
24.04.2005, 02:03
Sentry present pistalet I shall be streljatsja!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! As such in general it is possible to show!!

SeXvIrUs
27.04.2005, 09:42
I do not know as, but I too would take other legend for a basis

ngtrix
03.05.2005, 10:39
Simply such plot of type of a reminder, that vich still exists also positive all are still alive and breed! Here my opinion.

polina +
08.05.2005, 12:36
gavno, it agree

The unique pleasant moment - when the leader has admitted own pavor before this problem

And that the guy has cast away - have presented as a normal situation in the given medium, idiots, only have worse made...

That everyone do not work that all badly psychologically...

Have presented people, as a scum of society

Swines, I despise the journalists looking at a problem from the belltower...

Somebody the person
13.05.2005, 09:34
Film super!!!!! Many thanks Pitertsy!!!!!!!! I Remove or I Take out a hat before leading and a film crew. I have understood that Moscow is region))) And that who condemns (((((((, what you have made that? (what about you that that have removed or have taken off), except for that what here morat them. You and about kolobka on another would write a fairy tale, and would remove or take off simply a masterpiece. Business or affairs that yours where? And you hardly show faces.

_kea
13.05.2005, 19:26
It is difficult to me to tell or say gavno transfer or not. I fob. But here all of you think - journalists can tell only about a problem, and for certain on them any tabu have imposed... I.e. that they have removed or have taken off as have removed or have taken off! Gavno it when politicians or politics (recently showed) tusujutsja and shout " YES! From a HIV it is necessary to struggle " and after that current journalists conduct appreciable conversations on this problem, and politicians or politics again are engaged in oil and all rest (

I can tell or say only that itself was afraid and even cried when thought that I shall receive +. It was terrible to lose the unique friend and the beloved from for the nonsense. Now it would be desirable to live on another and to give birth or travail to healthy children. It would be desirable to help or assist those people at whom the diagnosis but as I do not know.

Here!

innam
17.05.2005, 03:50
nata

I understand, that is complex or difficult to open

But transfer exclusively pessimestichnaja

Children or Guys good fellows!!!! And I bend knees before their act

But those who removed or took out transfer, have acted or arrived unethically before those who has remained for the staff, giving circumstances of our life as a hopelessness

Minga
19.05.2005, 14:04
OCD'er

For a long time I wish to ask, and you +? (though I think that you-) you the journalist?

Magnum
22.05.2005, 00:47
Let's tell or say so: mistakes or errors in film much (it is good-not fatal for inhabitants and the government), well very much mA- and shy accent or stress on transfer sexual by ---but it is better that such films were, than they would not be in general...

About a unique possible or probable way of a suspension of epidemic (that is diffusion of free-of-charge therapy) was pleasant-is constructive or pleasant-structurally to me.

marusja
24.05.2005, 21:23
Sasha it is good that such though transfers pojavljajutsja, they as the first pancakes, it is obligatory that that will be komom, you are visible recently +

Buster
26.05.2005, 04:21
nata

What difference, for a long time or not

But that transfers such are, it agree - well

Many such transfers in the near future nebudet, on tv - tabu negative factors of a society, type vich, narcotics, corruption and td.

Now after the expert communicated with a root, he speaks, that chustvo pity was showed after viewing, but kakoeto flaccid, absolutely there is no desire to help or assist though he works in one of the firms, an engaged sale of medicines

And from diffusion of medicines people, and those who deliver medicines will win everything, both the state, and

I can something nedoponimaju, but, despite of selflessness of children or guys from the Suppository, in the given transfer something does not suffice...

veronika2005
31.05.2005, 00:55
nata,

))))))))))))

I? Certainly the journalist! It is a lot of publications. And all basically in the Network, mainly at forum Nedug. Ru HIV - neg., HCV - pos.