PDA

Просмотр полной версии : antiseksualy:) in people

Страницы : [1] 2

Homid
26.11.2004, 02:54
Sex - a version of a narcomania, both in physiological, and in the social plan. H instincts are put above reason, the person - the clever person, a reasonable essence - turns to a primitive animal. The psychology is deformed, the system of values is deformed or distorted. Sex often spoils attitudes or relations between people, drives in a wedge between friends, stimulates insincerity and " game without rules ". If energy which the mankind spends on utolenie lusts, has been directed on more worthy purposes, the civilization would reach or achieve much greater or big successes, and here destructive conflicts - both interpersonal, and social - would be many times less. Besides sex is not too harmless to health as it is considered to be; there are the data testifying to negative influence of sex on life expectancy. Cleanly practical party or side is those has put. Going deep into high matters, it is possible to add, that sex and perfection of the person - are incompatible. Besides sex is disgusting from cleanly aesthetic point of view.

The child, still not engaged sex, has huge vital potential. He is mobile, cheerful. In the age of 3-4 years completely comprehends Russian. It is capable to learn or teach modern languages and to acquire mass of the information, but already at this age slowly and steadily processes of ageing as there was a waste of energy and internal medium accrue or increase has got littered. Than?

Engaged sex, during an orgasm spends enormous quantity or amount of energy, that is there is a charge of vital forces on reception of pleasure to which the person gets used as to a narcotic and is engaged in it or this excessively. Expenses of energy demand its or her renewal, differently there will come or step an attrition. Expenses of energy are compensated by a lot or plenty of nutrition and as our nutrition far is not ideal that who will eat more, and that more will eat who is engaged in sex, that will litter itself(himself) more strongly, at that the forces necessary for purification or ablution of an organism, narastyot zashlakovannost will more quickly run low, immunity will fall, there will come or step ageing and mors more quickly. An example from a life of the nature. To a humpback salmon forces suffice a fish to overcome many kilometers of the way, but after a throwing of calf there comes mors.

The novel
26.11.2004, 13:46
You will laugh, but I absolutely agree...

Sex is good, when he is good. That is with the liked person. Otherwise and it turns out, as it is described above. It is checked repeatedly up on own bitter experience

Jury Ross
02.12.2004, 08:31
And you transfer of "Window" with Nagievym did not look? There one somehow came such)) Yes anything good)) Nadumanyj delirium....

Vigrus
15.12.2004, 08:23
And more the phrase from film too) Sweet never happens sweet without a bitter taste... So everyone happens))

MoscowUP
21.12.2004, 13:15
I in general consider or count, that sex is good only when he is CONSEQUENCE or INVESTIGATION of close relations.

Personally I somehow do not perceive sex separately from

Close relations. It somehow is not pleasant and not interesting, not napolnjajushche, not sozidajushche...

Sensation it is not better than the onanism mentioned here

sserg512
23.12.2004, 20:50
e

In general that it agree But it is a view of the extremist In a life not always all so.... Unfortunately....

28.12.2004, 14:48
As Lobster Hajam spoke, it is better to be to one than with whom has got. Sex without pleasure or with conditional pleasure is not meaningful

Ilya_P
04.01.2005, 04:45
It in literal sense waste of forces, time and health, besides.

J@Marina
19.01.2005, 23:00
))) with pleasure would spend.. " All for nothing ")).. And on what to spend? (is available in view of, during free time from job)) Peter, you a little not about that speak, in my opinion. As I have understood a subject of a topic, its or his author protests against sex in general, unimportantly, with the liked person or not (or show me there in a topic a word "love"). The delirium is full in my opinion. The author though scientifically-medical literaturku before such wild idejki to push would esteem. On the contrary, doctors speak all that healthy (in both senses of this word)) sex improves the state of health, far removes infarcts and strengthens immunity, and about mentality I already at all am silent. Quite really to lose a roof because of absence of sex, and at all from its or his presence. Though on topics be passed or taken place. Because of what at us here constantly to be shot, hung up and with a dagger into itself to stick are going to?, that because of absence of sexual partners (it is natural, liked Peter. But one without another... Too a greater or big load for mentality). Vidala I even on a TV set, the society schas in any Tmutarakane is " otkaznikov from sex ". Showed it or him " the ideological principal "... I have listened to it or him, have looked or seen... If he not the invalid of the childhood because of castration, precisely impotent. And if the person something cannot, unfortunately, very much often tries to forbid to another it also. In my opinion, it is simple with envy.

RAFik
04.02.2005, 19:45
Long live sex! Including without the reason.

By the way, in Middle Ages sex was considered as shameful business. Often spouses were engaged in this business through dyrochku in shirmochke. Well and fools.

And in general, citizens, not be hypocrites... Without sex in any way it is impossible. And love here at anything.

Lyudmila Grigor
16.02.2005, 02:54
Again maximalism)) And how you druzhishche to choose that you are going to??? Or type has grown fond also of all up to a grave and love only with her)) the Ideal it... I spoke... Can Aspire and it is necessary... But shishki on a way on any will be)) Well here about selling love, yes now I not the supporter)) Because of moral contradictions, and there were they in connection with that that I here))

IgorS
02.03.2005, 20:14
On love " not the hypocrite " to be easier and more pleasant)

And about the middle of a century or blepharon too naslyshan. Wildness or absurdity was a petting to be engaged, for example...

And as to Natalia's retort - the subject in my opinion interwines with about what I speak.

aprilina
06.03.2005, 22:16
Yes a chicken-feed all. Time smooths all. Simply, you will be more cautious, only and only. And the nature to not deceive.

_77
08.03.2005, 03:00
I believe in feature of a human nature

imported_
15.03.2005, 19:40
It you about passion to duplication?))

Tanye
29.03.2005, 13:31
Mda that only you will not hear) One of these days, in an electric train in the underground " the Representative of a party or set of vagabonds " he has come so itself has presented. Has told or said, that their party or set is going to to struggle with discrimination, has resulted or brought statistics (how much bomzhikov on globe) Has called people (vagabonds) if those are available among slushchajushih to unite the efforts and to enter its or his party or set. Well, and in parallel, has certainly told or said, that for exercise of their program financing))))) is required to them) Everyone expresses itself(himself) in own way. Someone rises against sex, someone struggles for rising of a standard of life bomzhikov.

NoFace
04.04.2005, 18:42
" It somehow is not pleasant and not interesting, not napolnjajushche, not sozidajushche... " It is very a pity, Peter, that all so at you is bad in this plan

Problem of these people that they is simple up to impossible extremists in the positions. And true as izvesno somewhere in the middle...

To that this position dokontsa here is interesting to you a site of these or it otmorozkov http: // antiseksual.narod.ru/

Santej
06.04.2005, 11:37
" I am convinced, that only the fool will use condoms and to throw out the semen on pomojku. "

OH a pancake I read also to crying))

gusiona
10.04.2005, 00:01
a esli ti ne uveren v 4eloveke, vse ravno predlagaesh spatj bez prezervativa?

Kryska
17.04.2005, 06:15
In general it is better always in a condom..

akiva
24.04.2005, 14:10
Rum! Come into a topic religion, I there have explained all to you find of me through asku 215214595. You remember we wished to communicate, I can not catch you in any way.

03.05.2005, 04:00
mda passions

EHA
11.05.2005, 03:09
Lexi priva as dnjuha it has gone right??

Dan'ka
14.05.2005, 06:54
Well voobshchem that yes..)

It was cool certainly.. And poupivalis all but mine Serzha.. So I still demanded continuation of a banquet... Have reached to visitors where I was safely chopped off..))

And in general bulo rulez.. A current people all different were also I experienced as all of them will communicate.. Well like anything...

Prostak
18.05.2005, 00:25
After safe vypetoj vodochki yes with good zakusochkoj communicate all very much at all that at what even in different tongues happens and not chyo understand each other as though all for a long time at for a long time each other know)