PDA

Просмотр полной версии : i snova $$$

Conrad
01.12.2004, 03:18
vsjo... ne mogu... v4era ves' ve4er temperaturil... s utra glotat ' ne mog (kandidoz?)... koro4e, nastro4il jeli jeli svoj poslednij vopros na $$$... trudno bilo, ved ' pisal na kirillice... a sjuda sil ne xvatilo... koro4e... vot soderzhanije... vsjo mojo budusheje zavisit ot etogo otveta... zhdu... no otvetjat li?: (

zdrastvujte.po to statement of a question, you, probably at once will understand, who to you pishet.vy why that always publish words of gratitude in the address, thus never supposed kritiki.na repeated my reference or manipulation to you, you eventually with irony have responded, what with me there was almost the most improbable for all history of existence of AIDS and asked, why my case till now is not described in literature.konechno, to be pinned easily, especially when not itself experience eto.ja I have decided to not address to you any more for sovetom.no has thought and have solved, you in what that to a measure pravy.mozhet indeed to be published? The matter is that I the doctor on a speciality also it is not necessary to send me to the therapist in occasion of mine simptomov.da, during what that time my knowledge of a HIV were slaby.eto speaks mine nedoljublivaniem faculties " Infectious diseases " still in student's gody.no for this time missed has made up with lihvoj.u for me there were some questions to you:

1. you are competent of the answers (many of which contradict logic and the scientific literature (especially to works of Mr. Pokrovskogo, etc. by way of testing) and in what that to a measure promote development of epidemic)?

2. answers questions in sections "testing" and "signs"?

Whether 3. the foreigner raschityvat on the profound research?

4. you can deny with confidence presence of a HIV only from for negative answer IFA in 10 months and PTSR, at presence of epidemiological data, symptomatologies and doubtful IB? (by the way, has already passed or has already taken place year, and IFA all a minus, thus limfoadenopatija and a candidiasis accept new turns or turnovers).

Whether 5. the right the doctor-foreigner to continue the training on internship at what or the center on struggle and prophylaxis of a HIV and AIDS, being a HIV positive, for dedication of the rest of a life to struggle against this infection?

6. it is possible to address to Mr. Pokrovskomu in this occasion? (can indeed will publish)

I hope for the publication of this reference or manipulation and on reception of answers to all items or points.

P.S. I apologize for possible or probable spelling oshibki.russky for me not the native language.

anna_r
27.12.2004, 12:43
The good fellow, Dop ---at last points above i has placed all!!!

kuziaart
25.01.2005, 03:05
It is not assured or confident, that they will publish it.

But if will make it I can imagine their answers.

When I was on native land or Rhodinum to me to itself was to address, therefore and asked on a site questions. It is better to you to communicate with alive doctors-. Do not forget to hand over clinic.

In general, Dop if there will be time - tinkle to me.

Excuse, that could not communicate yesterday on aske-at me the Internet has ended.

kSw
12.02.2005, 06:46
They will publish.

enya_mii
03.03.2005, 01:30
ne dumaju... xotja mogut... s ironijej...

Selina
04.04.2005, 17:20
Will respond do not doubt!!!

@
18.04.2005, 02:12
oni uzhe tebe ob etom soobshili?

Liath
06.05.2005, 08:34
Certainly) I there respond)))

Olga K
20.05.2005, 15:03
Dope yes be engaged in you business at last. Painfully smartly you live if all time meriesh temperature.

jolos
01.06.2005, 06:47
In Dop pesenku to you) Just that on " Our radio " have sung a current)

I from those who has hidden behind a door,

Who could go, but does not go further.

Who could tell or say,

But only silently waits

Who spirit has fallen and in what does not believe.

My soul silently pours tears,

I have sung a song she have not sounded.

I am tired to sing, to me to not begin all over again,

To not make a new step,

And to not look forward.

I what reason past only live,

I what voice am deaf or indistinct and consequently,

To sparkling tops does not call

I kind, but goods

Has not made to anybody

I a bird weak, me hardly to fly,

I the one who before mors hardly breathes

But as it is not difficult to sing to me about it or this,

I all the same sing

In fact somebody will hear

In a pancake and a song to you sang)) you Want I shall dance?)))

Lenok
07.06.2005, 08:07
REX... slova v jablo4ku... priznaju... kljanus', xo4u 4to to sdelat '... i 4uvstvuju, 4to nemalo smogu... no li...?

Sman
07.06.2005, 22:53
doping

Necessarily

4eJloBek
11.06.2005, 19:39
You have puzzled, the Dope, AIDS with the voprosm outright... How much days any more apdejtjat

eO?U-answers...

Irunka
14.06.2005, 03:33
Just in case, if aids will not respond))

" zdrastvujte.po to statement of a question, you, probably at once will understand, who to you pishet.vy why that always publish words of gratitude in the address, thus never supposed kritiki.na repeated my reference or manipulation to you, you eventually with irony have responded, what with me there was almost the most improbable for all history of existence of AIDS and asked, why my case till now is not described in literature.konechno, to be pinned easily, especially when not itself experience eto.ja I have decided to not address to you any more for sovetom.no has thought and have solved, you in what that to a measure pravy.mozhet indeed to be published? The matter is that I the doctor on a speciality also it is not necessary to send me to the therapist in occasion of mine simptomov.da, during what that time my knowledge of a HIV were slaby.eto speaks mine nedoljublivaniem faculties " Infectious diseases " still in student's gody.no for this time missed has made up with lihvoj.u for me there were some questions to you:

1. you are competent of the answers (many of which contradict logic and the scientific literature (especially to works of Mr. Pokrovskogo, etc. by way of testing) and in what that to a measure promote development of epidemic)? "

- I talked to doctors in AIDS-center, they spoke me the SAME, that is written on aids.

" 2. answers questions in sections " testing "and" signs "?"

- About it or this many times wrote. Different people, doctors, psychologists, volunteers there respond. Concrete surnames they will not name never. Besides on aidse there is a signature " Any information resulted or brought here cannot replace internal visit to the doctor ".

" Whether 3. the foreigner raschityvat on the profound research?

4. you can deny with confidence presence of a HIV only from for negative answer IFA in 10 months and PTSR, at presence of epidemiological data, symptomatologies and doubtful IB? (by the way, has already passed or has already taken place year, and IFA all a minus, thus limfoadenopatija and a candidiasis accept new turns or turnovers). "

- The HIV is not defined or determined on signs therefore as has no specific signs. It to me as was spoken by doctors in AIDS-center. No immunogram, any candidiasis and so forth can testify to presence of a HIV-infection. You too have literally understood pokrovskogo. He only wrote, that testing for a HIV - a piece complex or difficult. At testing it is necessary to consider epidanamnez and signs but if testing is made in the necessary terms and result negative, do not speak any signs about a HIV. I am direct on a forum threw to you the link, clause or article pokrovskogo where terms of testing (90-95 % - 3 mes, 99,5 % - 6 mes, the others later) are precisely registered. There that he defines or determines a HIV better than IFA has been written as about that IB is less informative analysis, - opinion erroneous. In the same place was about LPR on gp120. And PTSR to you have made later year, both a minus. And the strip in IB was gone. Why you about it or this have not written? Hand over all over again all analyses, then ask questions on aids.

" Whether 5. the right the doctor-foreigner to continue the training on internship at what or the center on struggle and prophylaxis of a HIV and AIDS, being a HIV positive, for dedication of the rest of a life to struggle against this infection? "

- In my opinion, has. I already asked a similar question, they have responded.

" 6. it is possible to address to Mr. Pokrovskomu in this occasion? (can indeed will publish) "

- About it they will not respond, since they are not authorized or commissioned to give its or his phone. I so think.

I hope for the publication of this reference or manipulation and on reception of answers to all items or points.

P.S. I apologize for possible or probable spelling oshibki.russky for me not the native language.

Krumm
15.06.2005, 12:40
Jane... $$$ o4en ' 4asto opirajetsja na thebody.org... tam, kstati, na kazhdij razdel otve4ajet odin 4elovek, spec svojego dela... i bez vsjakoj ironii, ja bi dazhe skazal s ostorozhnostju... naprimer, na voprosi po povodu somnitel'nogo blota, oni sovetujut peresdavat ' do posinenija, ili uto4nit ' s 4em drugim mozhet eto bit ' svjazano (M.Xolodnij...) nas4ot vara4a, da, soglasen... no pri etom ved ' ne bilo ukazano-INOSTRANEC...

crazy
15.06.2005, 20:01
About doubtful IB on aidse the same is written.

nudug
15.06.2005, 22:03
??? razve?

W0lF
16.06.2005, 19:07
doping

Yes have really responded, I its or his flaunters.)))

16.06.2005, 20:59
Look or See last questions.