PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Greetings from other site

Страницы : [1] 2

Downpour
14.05.2005, 06:20

kav
16.05.2005, 12:09
What is AZT? The Combined therapy? And what from it or her die strongly?

EVSU
19.05.2005, 01:07
AZT still anybody from spida in Russia, all over the world has not cured. This preparation has been invented in 62-nd year by a certain doctor Gorovittsem (USA) for struggle against cancer cells. AZT already then has been rejected as lethally dangerous: he killed not only cancer, but all successively cells of an organism, including - immune system, that inevitably led to destruction of immunity, illnesses or diseases and is frequent - to a regrettable result. When the preparation by means of bribes has been introduced on the market for struggle with virtual vich, -scientists have declared, that immunity is killed not AZT, with narcotics, and this virus.

Practice shows: who has refused from antiretrovirusnoj therapies (AZT, etc.) and narcotics, that, as a rule, lives and well. As though it those, to that tried to deny such facts - a bone in a throat.

Your ANTIGEN

Dnis
20.05.2005, 03:01
Antigen,

And I consider or count, that in general all doctors at the same time! It or Him if only to ruin the person and to earn as much as possible money due to unfortunate patients. These are what money are washed? One treatment of oncologic patients how much is! In fact there was a so-called business of doctors.

And so, it is necessary to put all of them to a wall!

Sores there to themselves invent, and then for them treat!!!

Listen, and whence in you it is so much energy?

Simply, I by virtue of the dullness have not understood,

1. AIDS is or not?

2. The HIV is or not?

3. People without treatment die of a HIV? And from SPIDA?

4. And if die, narcomaniacs and goseksualisty die only?

5. What occurs or happens to children infected by a HIV?

Karolina
23.05.2005, 05:53
Antigen,

If it is serious, you in what city live? If in Peter, I would recommend to you the good doctor, believe he it is not connected with the world plot, he really kind person and helps or assists people.

By the way, you did not have a sensation, what you watched or kept up, try to supervise and read out ideas?

koesa@suomi24.f
23.05.2005, 22:45
Elf, and you from Peter!?

_
24.05.2005, 15:58
All world was afraid of nuclear war, and so from SPIDA and a hepatitis With with absolute or hundred-percent subsequent synchronization with possible or probable occurrence of a cirrhosis of a liver has died more people, than in Hiroshima and Nagasake. I very much would want, that the Antigen was right, and to present, what is it simply bad dream, and there were no at me signs, lymphonoduses, etc. that at all all has returned on former rails....

Unfortunately, it is improbable.

But in our forces to stop all this. If people did not struggle with a plague, there would be no person on our planet. And so let's accept an active position and even we shall bring a small shred even in the form of the prevention or warning of people of danger.

Amine
27.05.2005, 11:00
Tatyana.

Yes I from Peter. I so understand you too? What to you it is not slept at such early o'clock?

mmm2006
29.05.2005, 00:50
Well and delirium. Whom AZT has killed? What for statejka such?

parachn
29.05.2005, 02:10
AZT-it igibtor enzyme-return transkriptazy, the HIV-not specific a preparation, therefore can be various side effects, as well as on any another himiopreparat.

BAV
30.05.2005, 14:35
Elf

You the doctor that-whether? Then greetings to colleagues. How you has managed?

fanny
01.06.2005, 11:32
Yes, I the doctor, the prostitute, have torn, has regained consciousness, l/at....

Though could and to pick up at job, I worked with lentivirusami.....

At you what specialization?

Egor
01.06.2005, 20:09
Already any))

I am retrained on honey the sister. You can climb to me in asku, we shall chat: 295531978

gronin
03.06.2005, 22:43
And me the purposes which are pursued with the Antigen in general are not clear. Well we shall believe, what the HIV is not present and what? It is possible to believe still, what there is no cancer, the pneumonia, etc. Can consider or examine;survey a flu as plot of doctors why and is not present?

Nizamka
04.06.2005, 15:07
Probably purpose that good. As its or his colleague has written: here the person fobjashchy and here not fobjashchy, the better? Only the question is already a little bit more global..... (

If the human nation will save up or collect in the genome a heap of virus mutations that that will be here in general. With a plague in fact it was easier, and here the infection proceeds is hidden or latent. I can not the rights, but really it is necessary to sound alarm.

Tanti
05.06.2005, 14:51
The one who proves, that the HIV does not exist, does not care actually of mankind. Any theory demands proofs, and here the proof shaky, I would tell or say, therefore this theory of anything, except for harm, will not bring. The HIV is.

Inna B
05.06.2005, 14:54
At me, as always cleanly practical remark)). A gene, you here write, that in Russia in a year take 20 000 000 assays on a HIV, cost of everyone-50 $. You did not try to multiply? Personally on my calculator it was highlighted 1 000 000 000!!! Vashcheto it is close to the budget of ALL Russia)))). We do or make a conclusion, or your aunt 3,14, or firm CITIZEN at the same time with doctors---(, let out or release swines wrong kalkuljatory-(. Yes, about Africa... You know, in the South-African newspapers write, that in Russia two- child which was born can read to an idea on distance...

valdis
06.06.2005, 10:54
dada Gennady here you have banished

Rats he has simply taken cost of the analysis in staffs or states and quantity or amount in Russia))))

And at us in the country markitany still those.... I shall not be surprised if some analyses merge in one test tube and in a crowd do or make that was cheaper and then if plus that all focus group puzzle separately))))

rischat
07.06.2005, 13:33
Any market golimyj at you fighters..

Again spamite) zadovyj, antigenovy.. And well ka se? And? And otsedova nedonoski..

anton marulin
08.06.2005, 05:17
About question ELf on difference of AIDS from vich.

Immune deficiency before "opening" vich for a long time was known to a science. He Only was called variously in the different countries. In Russia - PIN - the got immune failure, in staffs or states GRID - an immunodeficiency of gays, etc. In that pore to anybody from scientists in a head did not come to connect or bind this pathology with a certain virus. The first case of an immunodeficiency has been described in honey to the literature in the beginning of 20th years of the last century, years for 60 before opening so-called vich. This case of the narcomaniac Parisian which narcotics the immunity, certainly, has disorganized Also concerned or touched. It occurs or happens to such people and to this day, on new epape narkoepidemii. But now illnesses or diseases from narcotics write off or copy all on vich: instead of struggling with real narkoepidemiej is difficultly and dangerously - to receive all new millions on comfortable struggle against an imperceptible virus easier.

Lyudmila
09.06.2005, 19:01
Well, and in all Jews and UFO are guilty, is direct kake that " Confidential materials "

tishina
10.06.2005, 11:36
Elf, excuse for there can be a tactless question so you plus, or are simple fobik? Simply you make impression enough the reasonable and quiet person))) Instead of is slept ---who sleeps at white nights, especially, if job of the house and on service to go it is not necessary?

alanna
11.06.2005, 17:53
Romych cool down...))))

Gennady can is good to hammer here in book Sazonovoj to that it is necessary and without you it or her will read through. I shall allow only to itself to notice, that in her all the facts and events are picked up one-sidedly enough.... There is no comparison of two opinions not including type of dispute of authors and pokrovskogo)))).

By the way, the theory of probability kakto does not mean the events described in this book. If to her to believe, only gays and narki fall or are ill, and a patch of light as others? How much or as far as I remember statistics, quantity or amount of sexual HIV infits. Year by year grows...... Yes there is an error of tests but as to me have told or said in AIDS-center, even immunoblot on 100 % does not guarantee the diagnosis, after it or him do or make a heap of analyses and only on the basis of all of them speak.... Yes at you a HIV, therefore it is not necessary to scratch here.......

Svekl
11.06.2005, 21:05
Tatyana, thanks for komplnment

I foblju already year though there are series of data for a HIV, except for the test or dough. In general I am better to you in the letter I shall tell the history. You are absolutely right, at white nights to not fall asleep.

Certainly, with an original cause of an immunodeficiency there are more than questions, than answers more likely. Esteem, for example, about a syndrome of chronic weariness. There also comes out with the assumption, that one of the reasons of the got immunodeficiency is the virus infection as herpes-virus (which it is by the way passed air-dropwise by), and retrovirusami.

By the way, there is an assumption, that the HIV exists since 1954. So it is possible or probable, that in some cases and he was povinen in ID.

Antigen:

Whence you have taken, what the brain develops or produces " immune bodies "? Do not apprehend my advice or council for the insult but if you and seriously consider or count, that around plot you should address to the psychologist. I with pleasure would divide or share;undress your point of view, is simple in your statement of more hysteria, than the real facts.

BSI
12.06.2005, 07:00
123456template654321