PDA

Просмотр полной версии : At me it is negative!!!!!!!

talisman
03.02.2005, 14:08
Thanks all for the help and encouragement!!! I do not know, how has gone through this day!!! I can not still believe, that result negative!!! I sit also to crying)) With happiness))))

How think, whether it is possible to believe the result received on e-mail, handed over in laboratory " "? 123, the second cheek all the same we shall not rub)) At me is liked and I am madly happy, that now I can start to live anew!!!

I wish all FOBAM to dare to hand over the analysis, and positive to keep and care of the health!!! I believe, that in the nearest some years will necessarily find a medicine!!!

I shall ask about it or this the God.

byte
01.03.2005, 01:02
Well you do not want, as you want. Though in vain, what scale of feelings and experiences then

Ladnenko, success in all undertakings!

APTEM
03.03.2005, 10:25
Thanks You too success! And you, by the way, positive or fob?

Serj27
25.03.2005, 14:51
ha ha!!! A hint on THICK circumstances =)

Tim
15.04.2005, 03:03
Fob was once, on a cemetery the Minus wished to borrow or occupy a place was about one and a half year ago, it is a lot of water since then has flowed away. Now I do not know, there were everyones situyoviny with a female But most likely all ok. And does not soar me already anything for a long time.

Vyacheslav-1
20.04.2005, 22:48
I congratulate Marina, I wish those not hvarat and to not do or make mistakes or errors! To! =)

Olgunja
22.04.2005, 10:45
And about mistakes or errors, it is better to not do or make certainly, but many fans or amateurs to attack the same raker on mnogu time. So mistakes or errors at all most likely still will be. And I here not exception. The human nature is those. Terpimee it is necessary to try be to associates. And to think certainly too it is necessary. But anybody from what not zastrahovan. Such conclusion I have made observing for associates me people, and for by itself. In as

vaschenka
05.05.2005, 18:20
Et I to that that is useless to wish to not make mistakes or errors

Jorik
11.05.2005, 20:24
It agree, mistakes or errors will be, but let it is less! In fact vseravno it is become more wisely =)

natanicolm
17.05.2005, 01:52
Eh... To me a minus... I for the present or true minus not only sheku would rub...

Sometimes here I would think that I have made for a minus, than would offer, what would sell?

That you think misters As expensively there is a minus

Crimean
24.05.2005, 17:57
Children or Guys, thanks all of you for warm words, support and advice or councils! I wish all FOBam a firm minus, and positive that have more likely invented a medicine for this virus! Keep and hope for the best! Yes, anybody from what not zastrahovan, people often in an impulse of emotions make mistakes or errors for which then hardly pay off, but is those a life. I do not renounce mistakes or errors, but I shall do the utmost to consider a lesson! Accident can happen with everyone. But that I have gone through for these or it almost 2 years after that contact I shall not wish anybody. And about days when has dared to hand over precisely, has handed over and waited result, in general I am silent. Till now I depart from stress! I Shall try to learn from all it or this a lesson!

Aksinja
24.05.2005, 22:06
And how think, the mistake or error in the analysis cannot be? I handed over anonymously, result received by e-mail, appropriated or given number or room at a fence of a blood coincides with listing, but all the same it is not a lot of stremno. Invitro reliable laboratory? Thanks.

alexa
02.06.2005, 23:44
And how think, the mistake or error in the analysis cannot be? I handed over anonymously, result received by e-mail, appropriated or given number or room at a fence of a blood coincides with listing, but all the same it is not a lot of stremno. Invitro reliable laboratory? Thanks.

ZACHOT! AFTAR PESHI EJSCHO!!

Qwadrat
04.06.2005, 21:51
I am glad for you!!!

Enjoy a life!!!

2 years in a captivity at consciousness, the consciousness. Now to not change, be afraid to sleep with guys? Anything, you will thaw!!!

13.06.2005, 00:35
Marina

Reliable, simply greater or big fans or amateurs they to untwist the client on analyses and then carefully "to treat", even from that that at you is not present collecting money. However it is politics of all commercial clinics. But with the analysis on a HIV such it is hardly possible or probable, and the risk at you almost was not. So the minus, means a minus. Kysh from here to liked to the, and that will be learned by kind people up to pension will be checked to go Similar ideas after reception of result are characteristic for all fobov.

The information to reflection:

Though I also shall not peddle old stuff. All of a phobia " comes from the childhood ", they become aggravated under influence of feeling of fault. Think above it or this, can that you will recollect. You will find the reason you will eliminate or erase;remove a phobia. Your pavors are not proved.

16.06.2005, 10:05
Attraction

Eh... To me a minus... I for the present or true minus not only sheku would rub...

Wizards! Where you vanish?

freedom
16.06.2005, 12:46
Wizards! Where you vanish?

All wizards have left for Yalta, on tour

Juls
16.06.2005, 12:51
Everything, has already believed)) Any more foblju))

The visitor 123, separate thanks))

lena.ge
16.06.2005, 13:09

From What - the phobia begins with mistrust rezultatatatam analyses,

Welcome, a fresh blood.

Fresh Blood