PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Pins in transport

pvsurkov
29.05.2005, 01:22
Good afternoon! In an Internet last time there was a dispatch about that in transport needles and put pins okunutye in a blood of the patient vich to infect passengers. Tell or say please on how much it dangerously, whether the virus such by is passed? What is the time the virus is capable to live on a needle if the blood on her has dried up? And td tell about this way of infection.

mio
05.06.2005, 13:34
No, the virus such by is not passed - he dies very quickly. Is unreal so to catch. Such questions, zamuchali already constantly here flash.

Nyura
06.06.2005, 03:10
I today have dug or run into a pin in the underground on the Kaluga line. And with one month ago woman at me on eyes having a seat, same bjaku has picked up from sitting.

Has solved, that it is better to learn or find out from you.

Thanks huge for the answer. Kind night!

Katasha
06.06.2005, 04:59
No trouble)) Good night)

Ivanov Marina
10.06.2005, 16:23
What nafig it is unreal, still as it is real.

Kretinka if you do not know a horse-radish, is better be silent. Who has told or said that this needle there votkuli not five minutes ago?

And in general, if on a needle there was a drop of a blood term of a life of a virus increases or is enlarged in some times. Can learn or find out it from any infektsionista.

So AIDS-terror, is quite real thing. Simply effect from it or this not such as from trotyl.

alla
15.06.2005, 23:30
migel001

I WITH YOU COMPLETELY AGREE!!!!

Zakovrjazhin J.S.
16.06.2005, 06:19
Doctors so would speak that there was no hysteria in a society on this question. There are real cases of infection in a hairdressing salon. Cops caught searching narcomaniacs. So this question not idle time " as is spoken even by doctors ".

daida
16.06.2005, 06:39
Pro bulavki...

V amerike bili sluchai zarazenia cherez MEDICINSKIE igli, ne bulavki. Medicinskaja igla mozet imetj krovj vnutri v zidkom sostojanii dolgoe vremia - v etom to i opasnostj. Tak-chto ne bulavki, a igli ot shpricov opasni. Nemedlenno soobchite v miliciu, esli vi stali svidetelem podobnogo sluchaja. Zapomnite, delatj takoe, esli daze nikto ne zarazilsi - pristuplenie, pokushenie na ziznj!!!

roma
16.06.2005, 08:20
So to catch it is unreal, even doctors speak about it or this. No drop of a blood on a pin can be. The virus load is necessary for infection approximately in some hundreds spears or repetitions. On a pin of such quantity or amount of a virus cannot be. The virus dies at a desiccation for 1-2 minutes Anybody still so did not catch.