PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The phobia does not pass or take place!!!!

vladislz
27.05.2005, 23:59
Help or Assist! To me to calm down (that I can not in any way!) or still to go to excruciate doctors questions?

Problem : lymphonoduses pull and are morbid on : (though one already like is not felt), under ears and behind on a neck. Handed over IFA - 7,5 and 8,5 months after possible or probable infection. And my guy handed over - 5 months as we meet. Lymphonoduses already nearby 2 months (but IFA I have handed over last - they of a current-current have got out) Still it is necessary to hand over? Or it something another? To what doctor that to go, my therapist over me only is dared or laughs?

PS: boleeju I everything, than am possible: hronich. The tonsillitis, a mastopathy, a liver aches a bit. I the therapist me "has treated":3 courses of antibiotics podrjat!

All time I think of the lymphonoduses!

Help or Assist!

dinara
01.06.2005, 16:13
Natka, there is no at you a HIV, not perezhivai, simply what that chronic inflammation in an organism goes slow, here lymphonoduses and have inflamed. Treat the chronic sores. Can go on the sea to you?

Waltasar
13.06.2005, 18:44
Thanks you the hugest!!! For the full plan of visiting of doctors.

However, at lora I was, but I can the tonsillitis : at a mastopathy it is not impossible, and except for antibiotics and travok to me appoint or nominate nothing, and : is stable 37.0-37.3 in any way does not pass or take place.

I so like understand, that all is normal with me, but as soon as something zabolit so one climbs in a head only. My guy already was tortured with me, does not know, where still me to reduce to calm.

ed-209
15.06.2005, 10:44
Natka,

" Submandibular (though one already like is not felt), under ears and behind on a neck "

- hm, yes we with you I am similar twins-brothers)), only precisely minus, as, however and you:-)

" I the therapist me " has treated ":3 courses of antibiotics podrjat! "

" The truth boleeju I... The liver aches a bit. "

And as! You still to pair or steam courses of antibiotics poprinimaj, are desirable successively and at once in bolntsu with a medicamental hepatitis will go...

All rest Jane, yes so has told or said, as to add there is nothing... Absolutely and completely with her it agree.

Sulfurs
16.06.2005, 02:26
To hand over more it is necessary nothing. Lymphonoduses from your chronic illnesses or diseases. Cervical, submandibular and zaushnye l/at - a frequent and well-known sign of an adenoid disease. And those lymphonoduses, that you have listed, inflame at diseases roto-and nasopharynxes.

If there is a mastopathy as can be present axillary and subclavial l/at.

One of the reasons of a mastopathy - disturbance of a metabolism. It can be caused or cause by hormonal deviations or rejections, disturbances in job of a liver and a stomach and a dysbacteriosis. Therefore after antibiotics it is necessary to spend on drink the medicines restoring natural flora of an organism: bifidumbakterin, for example. It should be made necessarily even if the doctor does not appoint or nominate.

The diagnosis "adenoid disease" is put lorom, therefore it is better to visit or attend lora, instead of the therapist. If "tonsillitis" so it and is and l/at from it or him ENT will tell or say. And, probably, antibiotics it is absolutely not necessary for you, therapists - strange doctors, I for a long time at them am not flied or treated, and I go to narrow experts.

If disturbs a liver, it is necessary to descend or go necessarily to the gastroenterologist since, I repeat, the mastopathy is caused with disturbances in job GASTROINTESTINAL TRACT.

And to mammologu or to the oncologist with a mastopathy, because from all illnesses or diseases listed by you she the most dangerous. It is necessary to drink vitamins A, With, E, preparations of Zincum, a selenium, a magnesium, a potassium, an iodine (it is possible to drink Polyvitaminums with minerals). But for the beginning it is obligatory to consult to the doctor. Medicamental treatment of a mastopathy is appointed or nominated only by the doctor.

In 8,5 months analysis IFA on a HIV is absolutely authentic (though the some people spin something about a year, it is all a chicken-feed). If you cannot calm down, it is necessary to descend or go to infektsionistu on consultation, better in AIDS-center. I advise from it or him and to begin, that he on a place would put a head to you. And then - ENT.

The phobia passes or takes place usually slowly, at many fobikov which I used to know, all these or it of "charm" lasted somewhere year, therefore I can assume, that at you now psychological difficulties, otkatnaja reaction. But no HIV at you is present. I think, all will be good, the main thing, visit or attend doctors-experts if you want, you can hand over one more analysis (for reduction of brains the order) and hammer on all. Stop you you can only itself, no psychotherapists will help or assist you. Borrow or occupy a head with something useful, work sports, dances or something or something else.

P.S. L/at, increasing or being enlarged once, can remain such for all life. At me since the childhood the some people are increased l/at and do not pass or take place.