PDA

Просмотр полной версии : If have pricked intentionally

Katrina
23.11.2004, 21:22
Hello people.

It seemed to me that have pricked me in crowd with a needle. Ranki and bloods it was visible not. But later 2 weeks at me have inflamed lymphonoduses (okoloushnyj, cervical and axillary) Therefore I sit on change. Prompt, whether infection such by is possible or probable and whether there were cases such.

PS.

Sites a month, are not present temperature, there is no diarrhea.

kassad333
16.12.2004, 21:49
No. It is impossible.

dss
19.12.2004, 07:31
NO.

Anna of Item
30.01.2005, 16:54
VA, for all history of existence of a HIV there were only 45 infections medrabotnikov, connected with a nyxis a needle. But hospital and crowd - things different. In hospital the doctor adjoins to a fresh blood, in crowd it to make it is impossible. For infection the dose of the becoming infected is necessary, many doctors estimate or appreciate it or her in 0,1 ml, but such quantity or amount of a blood be simple cannot on a needle. Especially the blood is necessary fresh and who will prick itself all over again in crowd, then at once to prick someone another? It is improbable. The HIV perishes at access of air almost instantly, the needle is wiped off about clothes, a skin.

Many cases similar to yours are fixed, but any yet has not led to infection, doctors in hospitals caught only, and that it was right at the beginning of epidemic.

Especially it "seemed" to you, ranki and bloods were not.

You can hand over PTSR if in all ok, at once hammer on all and calm down.

-
29.03.2005, 20:57
Jane.. To mine this statistics not about concrete a nyxis a needle and in general infections honey of workers.. And it is connected basically with carrying out of operation (a scalpel, etc.).. nemogu to present as the doctor can prick shpritsom.. The working surface to be rather on distance

20.05.2005, 19:00
Well if only the doctor drunk was)

hlor
08.06.2005, 22:33
Also that they one shpritsom some times manage koljat all over again the patient then itself then still somebody who will get in the heat of the moment syringes to mine disposable. Time also have thrown out.. toest it is logical to assume that if they itself and have pricked that only new shpritsom:)

tgmira@rambler.
10.06.2005, 04:17
And if the drunk doctor the maniac with a reusable syringe?) goes and pricks everything, still and the blood in a syringe sucks away or pumps out, and to itself pours in)

ElenaKo
11.06.2005, 08:55
And che to prompt that? If you are afraid all in your arms or hand! Go yes hand over analyses!

Chip
11.06.2005, 17:40
Rum, it is statistics on infection medrabotnikov, for 20 years of epidemic - 57 cases, 45 - a nyxis a needle. On aidse there are these data.

Dinka
16.06.2005, 01:33
hm.. Then it is not clear as it they so..