PDA

Просмотр полной версии : As you have learned or have found out, that you a HIV "+"

Страницы : [1] 2 3

NK
06.03.2005, 13:39
Prompt, please, if the HIV exists in an organism prakticheskm asymptomatically longly time as people learn or find out that infected. I so understand or is casual or if there was not protected sex.

Thanks

DLA
07.03.2005, 13:51
Learn or Find out only having handed over the analysis and in any way differently. Whether there is it casually or at delivery of the analysis after the certain risk in the past - not so it is important. More often it happens casually.

Evgenie Vasil
11.03.2005, 15:48
Seaman

As always the rights!!

I in general have laid down with a daughter in hospital, and there that mothers to lay down with the child-is necessary was to hand over analiz.sdala.. And here.. And casual communications or connections was not.. There was only a husband!!

But has learned or has found out only when has handed over analiz.vot so!!

densimf
17.03.2005, 23:06
I so understand, what the husband too at all did not assume, what at it or him "+"?

Olga M.V.
18.03.2005, 22:00
Yes is not present... He just assumed.... As it has appeared... An infection only has not told or said.. Well good.. It's OK.. I live and am pleased with a life.. And more I think children I shall get or start.. Good then we shall talk... It is necessary to take the machine or car.. A heap of affairs to make!! All while.. I shall arrive.. Today.. Still

Gennady
24.03.2005, 19:48
And in what its or his assumption was expressed: it or he had signs or he has not been assured or confident of the partner? And how for a long time at you a HIV?

If it is not difficult, respond, please

Ljao
30.03.2005, 05:48
Natalia,

You seem to me not those questions zadesh which can something help or assist you and something to clear. You ask that particularly excites you and will receive the answer if yet has not received it or him.

as123
01.04.2005, 17:52
I have already asked in a question " nachitalas here " that wished to learn or find out. Results of the analysis - on Monday. Expectation intolerable becomes simple, also it would be desirable though somehow for itself will be defined or determined what to do or make in that or in other case. Clearly, what silly in advance to be adjusted or be set up on bad, but to try to reconcile and accept not only good, but also the bad answer, at least for me, a unique output or exit, in case a HIV "+".

You are right, me, probably, it is not necessary to disturb other people the invented questions while I shall not know for certain, but, I think, you and know, how is excruciatingly in this case expectation.

Montana
03.04.2005, 01:48
Yes, certainly I know...

Pending pleasant it is not enough, but more often the result happens negative. By the way, what result at your young man who should be yesterday? Its or His result certainly cannot speak on 100 % about your status but if you had many not protected contacts he can with quite good probability predict or forecast and your own result. I think, that he has received a minus, same most what will be received most likely also by you. So solve problems in process of their entering is better.

And for Monday to wait absolutely not for long. By the way expectation of result - process not palatable if there was a real risk and if it or him was not or he was only theoretical that to be afraid? Whether it is not enough that " and suddenly? " Can happen with us?

Guzel
08.04.2005, 16:54
Signs as to you have told or said not what... And what to do or make... So to live... He at me kolotsja.. The beginnings.. And I did not know.. The daughter sat brought up.. Has now deprived with its or his parent rights... Whether a little mozh I shall find the normal father for the daughter.. He did not help or assist us never.. And she it or him not znaet.a it not 4 and is terrible.. With it or this live longly.. At me 6 year.. And I still plan children.. Here such business or affairs... And in general I know people which more than 15 years already.. Also look or appear super!!!

Zubreva
09.04.2005, 19:46
Yes, the Camomile, the ugly creature your former husband full...

viktori
13.04.2005, 13:00
Yes a horse-radish with it or him.... It is a pity that continues.. Meets with the girl and also with them sleeps... And itself even nauchet has not risen....

People it is a pity....

And the main thing a lot of such... So be accurate.. And even with the close person cautiously.........

_
16.04.2005, 17:26
At me almost at once lymphs on a neck have got out, on a head, and there who knows, he can already long before it or this at me was, but I think, that at once, diarrhoea strong was, could not stop week three in succession. Has gone the truth, here he has handed over also.

caricia
19.04.2005, 00:02
But the life that proceeds.. As... It is less loaded it is necessary.. And radovatsja a life it is more...

archi
23.04.2005, 17:22
Young and how you have found out these or it LU?

At me here have got out submandibular, but can they always were, I am simple them did not notice?

25.04.2005, 21:17
Both of result will be on Monday, I have counted incorrectly. Them I do or make 10 days of workers, and I with days off have counted.

Whether about real risk-th I do not know there was my previous partner "+" or not. Besides, as I already spoke, at me vospoljalis lymphonoduses axillas, the truth they hurted or were ill;were sick thus, and like as should not. Yes, under stories my was or former MCH (I all the same am inclined to believe him and when met was in general 100%), it or he did not have up to me a girl and he was not pricked. But, same not the fact. In any case, I shall hope for the best.

Many thanks for support

Poison
26.04.2005, 17:54
And more a question if it is possible. Explain, please a phrase " more often the result happens negative " .dannyj a conclusion is made on the basis of studying percent or interest infected and is not present at this forum?

Filatova
01.05.2005, 09:58
I understand, that a HIV - yet a verdict, I am simple not only for myself the responsibility I carry. Me my was or former MCH, just as you the-husband, with nothing having informed about it or this theoretically could infect. It would not be desirable most to act in such role, I now meet another the man.

bb2
04.05.2005, 07:07
Not studying - and observations.

From fobov the given forum - 30 % otrits

10 % - polozh

60 % - not surrendering or vanishing

Tat. Nastja
04.05.2005, 20:38
Thanks that have shared. MCH for job the analysis on a HIV handed over mine, and I have read through about signs and have recollected, that once (if it is fair, it is not assured what exactly when with was or former MCH met), me hurted or were ill;were sick LU axillas and more than anything. If it is a HIV, with what share of probability at me for two next years, there could be other signs?

Sashenka
07.05.2005, 00:10
Thanks for observation. And what you understand as a word have got out LU?

Oksana
09.05.2005, 16:26
Voice,

And whence you only such take digits!

I am longer than you at this forum and for all time from fobov here 1.5 persons only became positive and that, it up to me still was. The others negative and have remained despite of all "signs".

Natalia,

Sense of my phrase that everyone live with each other and are engaged in sex and not protected too, but the percent or interest infected yet does not exceed 1 % so at present time probability of reception by you of negative result in 99 times more, than probability of reception positive even zaglaza not knowing anything neither about you, nor about your young men if certainly neither you, nor they did not use narcotics intravenously and did not differ a lot or plenty of chaotic sexual communications or connections.

arkanoid
12.05.2005, 07:00
Whence at you it is so much patience, such as I uspokaivatnaverno, till Monday am necessary simply will calm down and nezahodit here to not be frightened once again. But to reflect this situation has forced eshe as

Artem
14.05.2005, 09:59
Natalia,

Certainly try to not think of it or this in general. You on Monday receive the negative result and all will rise on the places. And that has reflected already now - well very much. Is above what to think...

Patience? Itself I do not know... Generally at me it is not a lot of it or him... But once to me too have helped or assisted...

riddick
16.05.2005, 05:59
Simen,

Yours words yes to the God in ears!