PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Please answer.

urly
13.05.2005, 18:24
Hello. About 2 years ago, walking upstairs in the apartment, I have seen the used condom in svoyoi a mail box and have tried to pull out cautiously it or him, but he has casually fallen to me to an arm or a hand. Having come home, I have come into a toilet and not having washed an arm or a hand, have touched a head of the member. Whether I could catch thus AIDS. Please send the answer to this question as he does not give me rest already very much dolgle time.

Guliana
24.05.2005, 13:00

07.06.2005, 06:49
Hi hi is not present slov.gy gy gy. This or thus such it was necessary to be decided to write. Full ulet

IgorD
09.06.2005, 01:56
No, could not. Basically, to think up everything is possible, for everything. But all the same could not. Calm down, the virus very much bysro perishes on air. Even if he has got on arms or hand, all the same would be lost before you have gone to a toilet)) Plus, it or him generally still activly "to rub" it is necessary)))

c
09.06.2005, 12:00
Yes is not present, this all lazha, here if you its or his plot...))) and that hardly... And that I when studied in military school at us one pepper was:

telku trahnet, will go prezik will wash and more time it is possible..))) well, the miser was..))

Andi

NNN
14.06.2005, 12:56
All thanks

Anonimusus
15.06.2005, 18:06
INHUMAN ---such rasskazkami it is necessary in pionerlagere to frighten HORROR))) ---that the life a raspberry did not seem)))