PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Therapy for pregnant women

MarijaM
26.11.2004, 05:57
People respond who accepted or did not accept therapy during pregnancy? Or can at whom from friends there was a similar situation. What results?

Vex
14.02.2005, 02:50
To give birth to the healthy child if you you have in view of from vich positive mother to probably mine for 95 percent or interests, the others 5 remain on any accidents.. Basically imprudence of doctors at sorts or labors. Hits of a blood of mother in vascular or blood system of the child, damage for example an integument at the child during its or his passage. Therapy do or make that such accidents with doctors had chances even less. toest owing to therapy quantity or amount of a virus in an organism of mother reduce frequently to not defined or determined level and the child nezarazhaetsja in any case. Approximately so. Chances thus itself you understand greater or big. Well.. And in general the doctor should advise you on these questions in spid the center. He will more cleverly tell and is more exact.

All
14.02.2005, 12:08
People and this all?

natus
31.03.2005, 02:10
Except for me here probably more nobody gave birth or travailled))))))

And what you interests?

TALA
08.05.2005, 11:58
The novel:

Except for me here probably more nobody gave birth or travailled "

Therein it so)

Any information, concerning or touching reception of therapy for pregnant women interests me. We wait for the child, at both + and geps

Question in the following - and whether it is necessary to drink therapy in general? What chances to give birth healthy to us of the child if therapy to not accept? (in fact those wheels which should be drunk are very toxic and for health of the woman and health of the child)

Therefore it would be desirable to go on a way of the least resistance

If there is at whom a string any infa in this occasion or personal experience - share, we shall be very grateful for it

lena79
09.05.2005, 21:23
" Except for me here probably more nobody gave birth or travailled)))))) "

Except for me, probably, too)))

Generally these questions are really necessary for discussing with vrachem - too all seriously to believe opinions on everyones there forums. About geps I know, as without any therapies a vertical way of transfer of a virus from mother to a fetus - no more than 5 %, i.e. chances to give birth to the healthy child by way of VGS are great enough, besides after a course of therapy from gepsa do not recommend a floor of year-year to become pregnant (year for men, i.e. to not conceive). Voobshchem with gepsom as a rule all manages well. With VICHem much worse business or affairs are. The digit up to 40 % vertical transfer of a virus to a fetus if without therapy came across to me occurs or happens, but at correct and well-timed therapy transfer of a virus occurs or happens in no more, than 2-3 % of cases. I.e. quite optimistically at therapy it is possible to have the healthy child. However I shall not tell or say in which trimester of pregnancy it is necessary to accept therapy (it seems not at once - do not remember) and which cocktail VAART is necessary particularly for you - the doctor should solve these questions ONLY, and it is desirable skilled or experienced. Except for that it is necessary to consider as the fact of that at a little bit "premature" (caused by desire to have the child, instead of under indications of the immune status and a virus load and their dynamics or changes) reception of therapy, arises as usually risk of occurrence of a resistance and other questions connected with it or this. Voobshchem therapy it is meaningful to raise or increase unequivocally chances of the child will be born healthy, but all is necessary for solving questions ONLY with vrachem!

Ovchinnikov
18.05.2005, 18:53
I on 7-th month, accept therapy from 14-th week. Too very much did not wish to accept it or her, but mine infektsionist and mass of the literature all have overpersuaded me. Actually it is better to make everything, that in your forces that the healthy kid was born. Then to not reproach itself for inactivity.

About effect from therapy on the experience I can not tell or say anything, yet has not given birth. But two my friends have given birth with therapy of healthy kids. At both was cesarean and on first month PTSR negative. They accepted monotherapy AZT, but now the CART recommends to replace it or him mene with the toxic or toxiferous combined therapy which to you can pick up infektsionist. I accept + (it in view of that I already accepted before triterapiju). Plus to it or this to help or assist the kid and to lower toxic or toxiferous effect of therapy, it is recommended to pass or take place 3 courses of droppers of the Immunoglobulin (in each trimester on one, under the special scheme or plan). Certainly if it or him to buy fly in kopeechku. But if in your city there is an opportunity to write out it or him free of charge necessarily elicit the prescription at infektsionista!

But even if you all decide to not accept therapy during pregnancy necessarily watch or keep up yours imunnym the status and a virus load (in Moscow it is possible to hand over every month as in other cities I do not know). In general at any pregnant women, it is not dependent on the status immunity so be cautious decreases! And if the virus load on 8-th month will be high it is recommended to accept even last 2 months all therapy. If you will give birth or travail in RD specializing on sorts or labors with such pathology before sorts or labors to you should enter therapy too intravenously. Earlier by all recommended to do or make cesarean, but now all more doctors natural labors under condition of keeping all precautions (propagandize reception of therapy during the pregnancy, not defined or determined vir. A load at the moment of sorts or labors, introduction of therapy at sorts or labors). At natural sorts or labors to you as should enter into patrimonial ways special antiseptic antiretrovirusnyj a solution. But I have for example decided to do or make cesarean, in the old manner. So it seems to me as that more safely for the kid.

But labors this all then, now the most important to you to bear or take out the healthy kid (at least to make all from you depending or dependent that so was), and to come to sorts or labors without complications.

Can write to me if that else........

irvitya@mail.ru

Success!

Maxim 3
14.06.2005, 23:25
The author: alguien

... We wait for the child

--------------------

Alguien and Sofya,

Success to you in this or thus hard, but very noble business!