PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Wrong act

*Vika_star*
30.11.2004, 12:08
I have acted or arrived not fairly. I have overslept with the chief. I it or him know 7 years, and 3 years I know its or his wife, at us with it or him old sympathy, but earlier I was for the husband and now I one and he is married, but attitudes or relations at them are not got on. We talked to it or him on a subject much that we cannot sleep together, I all time have run from it or him when it became dangerous, but here were with collective in a sauna and there I far could not escape he me have caught.... Or I medenno ran???? More shortly conscience excruciates me now what do or make suddenly I cannot to give up to him next time.

Byaka
04.02.2005, 06:55
Cat

.. Well as you all are correct, itself understand, you ran slowly.., means and following time, too you wait, well it is as though clear. And here, you can answer a question, what you wait from yours with it or him for attitudes or relations?

13.03.2005, 04:17
Mda, it is good to be the chief and quickly to run too well.

It is impossible for the heads to refuse

mackica
11.04.2005, 18:41
The girl a cat if you ran more quickly would regret more? To itself respond.

a (tm)
28.04.2005, 06:59
I think, that the sizes at it or him not the most impressive, time you till now toil with this question.

Crawl
12.05.2005, 07:16
And on me do or make that would be desirable you and especially not parsja. You before anybody not otvechaesh.eto he respond before the wife. Simply you to him of it or this remind. But I think that to him all the same. Simply count or reckon, if to you it can prevent in private life or in career - that urgently change a situation. If neither there nor there in any way will not prevent and if it was pleasant to you - that kajfuj. And suddenly che will leave.

I earlier about the the friend spoke all time, that we cannot sleep together. At it or him the girl, at me-. And sex was the most class.

Tann
04.06.2005, 20:13
Did not expect that me here not obmaterjat.

And I ran slowly because he certainly too is pleasant to me also times at me in private life now not the best, and sex at me not was is already hollow year. And it only will help or assist me with job I think (will trust even more), and at all I do not understand that between us there is as a spark what that always when we together but it not love, and he probably to the likes the wife though changes. Though their attitudes or relations it not seems more than strange, for example she can call to me and ask where there was its or her husband shall admit or allow yesterday, and asks me because knows that he to me tells more than her. (from all above listed to mine I the typical mistress). But conscience meanwhile excruciates me...

yn
08.06.2005, 10:00
Well, and that conscience excruciates you, already all it happens. Not the simple situation, for you she in the further will be very much not simple. Proceeding from that you with it or him know each other 7 years, but he married another and is married 3 years. You should understand precisely inside, that you want from these attitudes or relations. Voobshchem if you want, that there would be all well and rather fairly, to you never even to think it is necessary, that you can become its or his wife (that is to not break its or his marriage or spoilage), from it or this to you first of all it will be easier. Half a year all will be very romantic, and here then you will not want to divide it or him with anybody, well here all difficulty consists in it or this and to be the mistress.

It is greater or big job above itself, correctly choose tactics, but all it not for nervous......... Even it would be desirable to tell or say, you think can be it is not necessary.

By the way with the wife at them good otnoshenija.oni each other trust.

demons1
10.06.2005, 20:44
The wife does not trust him, and anything at me with it or him it has not turned out earlier t to I was for the husband and to the husband not izmknjala.

Lenka
12.06.2005, 01:31
That is, you wish to tell or say, what would like to become its or his wife?

Oksana
14.06.2005, 07:34
On a place of its or his wife, you cannot be, because she it she, and you it you.)))

To marry, you for it or him do not want??

And that he to her changes though she and looks or appears super, it is simple, here such he the man, and they nevertheless live three years together. Probably at them such high attitudes or relations)). She too goes in holiday one?

It is difficult so to say why people live together but if live means, so it is pleasant to them.

tdm
14.06.2005, 10:48
There would be no I did not wish to be on its or his place zheny.mne it or her it is a pity, such beautiful, is class puts on, super only all this more shortly looks or appears in vain the husband that all the same to her changes (and not only with me) and even to have a rest one goes. And in fact they live all those three years!