PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Depresnjak

ZRV
03.10.2004, 23:58
Greetings, people.

Amusing piece a life all the same.

Has handed over in 6 weeks IFA and PTSR in scientific research institute Epidemologii - all a minus.

The beginnings uspokaisatsja. It would seem at such results and with such risk (kunilingus) - mozho already to relax, but...

At my wife the eruption any on arms or hand has jumped out, there was a diarrhea and today temperature 37.6!..

And in fact at me with her was only zashchishennyj sex, nothing was torn and did not slip. And more I did or made to her kinilingus.

In all sources affirms what is it absolutely safe experts...

But a place to myself I can not find!!!

Especially warms up a case with Simenom, everywhere napisanno that GepS at sexual contacts not probably to pick up (and here and there as in general it is impossible), but nevertheless.

Mind or Wit I understand that at me probability scanty if not zero, at the wife in general zero, but depresija again leans.

I here even to drink have thrown, what on- again to not create that, and to drink so hunting! Melancholy...

__
04.10.2004, 15:12
Frightened or Scared,

I shall respond from, takskat " the first arms or hand ".

("Having warmed up" to stop)

Give from the beginning:

" Has handed over in 6 weeks IFA and PTSR in scientific research institute Epidemologii - all a minus... It would Seem at such results and with such risk (kunilingus) - mozho already to relax, but...

At my wife the eruption any on arms or hand has jumped out, there was a diarrhea and today temperature 37.6!..

And in fact at me with her was only zashchishennyj sex, nothing was torn and did not slip. And more I did or made to her kinilingus. "

First at your risk and at negative result + in 6 weeks as which it is possible to consider or count practically authentic, already it is necessary to calm down (later itself you will be convinced, that I am right).

Secondly, if you have missed nothing, your wife to catch at all had no opportunity (and from whom?).

In third it anything you like, but not a HIV.

In fourth my case not absolutely usual was unfortunately (details to result or bring I shall not begin, simply believe), but besides for a floor of year before I have felt a dyscomfort in right hypochondrium, I repaired a teeth... And though the doctor was diligent, but we very much hurried up, therefore I cannot be in what assured or confident. And in general it is difficult to tell or say actually when it has occured or happened. Probably even earlier, and it was showed just now, after a course of strong antibiotics and 0.75 cognacs, drunk on the occasion of an exacerbation of a phobia and on pleasures, that antibiotics to accept has finished.

Generally nevertheless it is the most probable, that either the stomatologist, or my accident, but in something assured or confident to be difficult, yes this all already and not important at present.

In fifth it it is good that to drink has thrown, especially if it is not assured or confident, what is it will not lead still to nonsenses, but not for all life and it should please it.

Peters
19.11.2004, 02:25
Listen probably she that nibud not has eaten that???? - (

Ana
28.01.2005, 16:30
Here so Seaman-therapy operates or works!

sheriff
01.06.2005, 17:07
Thanks, Seaman.

But at the stomatologist it is even less probable to catch than in at the sexual certificate or act in the whole condom though and with a blood.

Or I am not right?

In general, in my case it is necessary to wait only.

Black-catty
05.06.2005, 09:19
Frightened or Scared,

Now, as I have already told or said, it is difficult to approve or confirm something for certain. At the stomatologist not and it is difficult, if something from instruments has been badly sterilized, considering that circumstance, that the virus can is quiet to be alive about 2 weeks in an environment. It on conscience of the doctor already. In any case if not at this stomatologist, means once earlier at another or at an inoculation any. Other variants at me could not be. And about the whole condom it is certainly good, that he was the whole but if to consider natertost up to grazes and that he put on arms or hand on which were present as it was found out subsequently, traces of a blood rasschetom probabilities it becomes already more complex or difficult to be engaged...

And in your case to wait there is especially nothing, except for negative result on a HIV, that at you, that at your wife. Still it is possible to not wait, and to try to dismiss a HIV and to find the real reason.

rimmskaya
13.06.2005, 03:20
:-)

b.viki
14.06.2005, 02:37
I here by the way to the stomatologist should descend or go