PDA

Просмотр полной версии : In Russia the vaccine against AIDS is created

Страницы : [1] 2

qplayer.ru
24.11.2004, 20:26
http: // www.rambler.ru/db/news/msg.html? mid=4659627

Somebody
28.11.2004, 08:31
She, probably, still has not passed or has not taken place tests.

__
11.12.2004, 21:08
Is wishing by volunteers?

Ilya
28.12.2004, 20:24
Give the God, that it would not be the next duck...

Andrey9001
30.12.2004, 02:57
blin... interesno, a ja kak inostranec mogu bit ' v 4isle ispitujemix?... kuda obrashatsja?

Olesya
11.01.2005, 01:47
Early still let will pass or take place beta-testing

Here too today mother has given out to me, grit each hour by radio speak.. mozh indeed it.. Give the god. The Allah. budda.. And all the others:)

pa
21.01.2005, 13:38
Here pochemuto to me kazhetsja if there will be a medicine that of this area....

SV22.01@mail.ru
24.01.2005, 09:26
The Moscow scientists have developed a vaccine against AIDS, immunologists are ready to start its or her clinical tests. One of developers of the preparation, the leading scientific employee of a department of an immunobiology has declared it or this today AIDS of the State centre of science Institute of an immunology of Ministry of Health of Russia Irina Nikolaeva.

"Vaccine" VICHREPOL " is created on the basis of the fiber received by means of genic engineering copying fragments of a virus of AIDS (HIV-1), and developed in institute immunostimuljatora - polioksidonija ", - has told Nikolaev.

" Having spent doklinicheskie tests of a preparation for animals, we have presented results of researches, a vaccine and the program of clinical tests to a national organ of the control immunobiologicheskih preparations - the State scientific research institute of standardization and the control of medical biological preparations to them. Tarasevich Minzdrava Rossii and in Committee medical immunobiologicheskih preparations of the ministry ", - was told by her. " Both instances have approved a vaccine and the program of its or her clinical tests ", - has emphasized Nikolaev.

" However tests of a preparation for efficiency can be spent only on volunteers, be right which should are protected ", - has emphasized the scientist. " Therefore now the program is on treating of Committee on ethics of Ministry of Health ", - has told or said Nikolaev. " Only in case of the positive decision of this instance it is possible to start the first stage of test with participation of several tens person ", - she has summed up. On it or this informs ITAR-TASS.

kosti
29.01.2005, 21:35
Romka as always helps or assists to use an Internet.....))

dimadobro
06.02.2005, 22:03
Vaccine - same not a medicine, I correctly understand? The vaccine is necessary to healthy people to not be ill... Also that, to it or him;them volunteers - healthy people who agree that it or him have entered a vaccine are required, and have then infected... Or how???????

Nata88
08.02.2005, 16:48
Super!!!

cherry_b
16.02.2005, 18:05
jesli srabotajet vakcina-s4itaj za lekarstvom delo ne ostanetsja...

Galina_Nik
05.03.2005, 09:32
Well I think that healthy people are necessary to them what them to try to infect...

suhrob
06.03.2005, 04:22
Ol, the horse-radish knows we wait komment on aidse or still where I here only do not understand on the bill of animals.. I read that at animals vicha cannot be as takogovogo.. Even at monkeys is not present.. There is something similar, but not that that at people more precisely.. As they test for animals? Well probably I a little in it or this understand:)

vetik
18.03.2005, 08:27
Not kakieto there are macaques at which vich too takes place to be...

Talochka
29.03.2005, 01:27
Zachm zaragat sdorovih?))

Net im nugni bolnie kak ras taki chtoby proverit rabotaet li ona))

Doping, tebya vosmut, idi

killer
01.04.2005, 00:32
Yes in general creation of a vaccine as seems to me trifling matter, and them has been created already much, the basic moment-efficiency. I think, our scientist it should be on a brachium.

Doping: you remember, was considered, that it is impossible to win a leukosis, and so, certainly this serious disease and is not less tragic, than the HIV, but nevertheless with introduction of new methods of treatment at many has appeared serious chance. So, I hope, will be and from a HIV. Business behind time and a creative idea.

long
04.04.2005, 19:43
No, I all the same do not catch up with something... For patients - medicines, for healthy - inoculations and vaccines as an agent of prophylaxis... Or the word a vaccine already another means something? Always considered or counted, what is it, raspingly speaking, a preparation from microbes which disease cannot cause or call... But will help or assist an organism with future to develop or produce imunnyj the answer to this disease.

What for to infect healthy? Okapi, you should know, that vaccines and were framed)) from a smallpox and t.d... Now, certainly, can eat any other ways to check up efficiency of a vaccine... I also have written to learn or find out more about it or this and nevertheless to define or determine to that will be helped or assisted by this vaccine.

Give an example illnesses or diseases which is treated by a vaccine... In clause or article does not speak at all to that will be helped or assisted by this vaccine - infected or healthy... Also that now in general means a word "vaccine".

Elis3000
10.04.2005, 23:50
Huligantnaja Lady: the Vaccine can help or assist and patients. So the vaccine from a smallpox, in my opinion has been thought up. But I do not advise to be under a delusion, it would be necessary that the vaccine has was tested in public.

Dope: Nik at you ridiculous any. What does he mean? About tests of a vaccine on aidse will write, I think, there it is not important, the foreigner or not, but it or her probably on healthy will test.

dimapr
18.04.2005, 16:01
Lady:

The vaccine does not infect. Vaccines happen alive (if not so dangerous) and dead. Sense of bacterination - introduction in an organism of antigens on which he develops or produces antibodies. But from a HIV all is very complex or difficult, the matter is that I have not had time to study or investigate still a problem of development of vaccines against a HIV and I can not tell or say plainly anything.

But healthy nobody will infect, is simple at them there will be antibodies. Only in this case IFA will start them to show.

I from school remember history of development of a vaccine from a smallpox. The boy hurted or was ill;was sick, the doctor has developed a vaccine and has entered to its or her sick boy, he has started to recover. But I at all do not know this mechanism.

Type or Collect in poiskovnikah "immunology", "immunization", "bacterination", " principles of immunization ", " principles of development of vaccines ", can that you will find and you will understand. And if you will find, to us you will tell and dump or reset these links, please, to me, I esteem, probably, I shall understand that to what)))

Aleksashka
28.04.2005, 10:22
http: // www.zachetka.ru/referat/preview.aspx? docid=4654*page=1

http: // www.studik.ru/001027-1.html

http: // health.kulichki.net/cgi-bin/stata.pl? num=89

Well look, I simply have. On these pages only the basic concepts, there all is complex or difficult generally.

Nixen
03.05.2005, 03:08
Yes I have driven, that the vaccine does not infect... I even in fact have written it... Easier or simply, to check up its or her efficiency, it is necessary to infect... How now all this is done or made?

Ksta, history about a smallpox absolutely another... Dzhenner, the inventor of a vaccine as those, all over again has made bacterination to the HEALTHY boy, and has then tried to infect with its or his smallpox, but the boy was not ill. Well for certain now not such antiquated methods use)))))

And to search to me protection course is no time))))) at me today... And as a whole a full time trouble...

Lena 2
09.05.2005, 17:02
Vaccine put to people-volunteers with high risk of transfer of a HIV (sex-workers, gays, narcomaniacs). Also look, they will catch or not. In it or this all and complexity. To catch voluntary hardly who will desire.

To me now the doctor the friend has told or said, that such vaccines which would cure inf.bolezni like as are not present.

Successful protection.

Violetta
11.05.2005, 09:25
nju-... Very indistinct criterion of check of efficiency... Absolutely not scientific, it is possible to tell or say... And suddenly to these volunteers simply carried also they did not contact with +?

And even if there was a contact to a HIV +... How to define or determine, the vaccine has promoted or chelokek has got in percent or interest not caught schatlivchikov?

shmig
12.05.2005, 01:59
And figs knows. I speak, in that all and complexity. Nevertheless the previous vaccines and ispytavalis, also have not confirmed the efficiency since people caught.