PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Herpes and TSMV as reason DTSP

Maxx
30.11.2004, 17:08
To the child have diagnosed DTSP. During pregnancy I handed over analyses on TSMV and herpes (IFA, IgG and IgM). Nevertheless, at diagnostics on Follju at me and the child *quot; oUno???*quot; and herpes, and TSMV. After that besides on IFA have checked up a blood of the child - result negative. Have explained it to that the virus can be not found out in a blood, and he can nest in a lymph or still somewhere in an organism. Such impression, that on Follju simply make a fool of us. And more, if it matters. At me 3-4 times a year happen *quot; cold on labiums and on the face.

Lenochka
27.02.2005, 19:13
Such impression, that on Follju simply make a fool of us.

Certainly make a fool, job at people such

girl
21.04.2005, 13:00
In my opinion, it is necessary with greater or big doubt concerns to a method of diagnostics on Follju. Actually in a blood any VPG and TSMV is not present, there are protective antibodies to them which come to light or are taped as a result IFA. DTSP it is not connected with genital herpes and *quot; O?OOn*quot; on labiums.

DmitrijZ
04.06.2005, 11:36
Reasons DTSP up to the extremity or end are not studied or investigated. In some cases really congenital TSMV or the herpes influence on TSNS. However, the given thesis should be proved by methods PTSR, ifa, the anamnesis, morphology i.t.d. Method Follja here does not enter.

P.S. It was necessary to meet patients, which method Follja have found 5-6 different viruses at that, what is it there were quite healthy people.

Vassssil
13.06.2005, 21:28
To me prihodidos to meet and with *quot; ?N?a??*quot; put by method Follja for 75 grn.:-)