PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Results!!!

Страницы : [1] 2

Manya
13.03.2005, 17:31
All Kind predobroe morning!!!!

At me analysis PTSR (in 1 month after that) otr.!!!! All thanks, for all I wait on a visit, as well as promised!!!

By the way (and it already on a habit fobovskoj) - such rez-O it is possible to consider or count authentic???

However, simplification improbable... All I wish the same!!!

Separate thanks Simenu and to the Racer for predictions...!

Tsyplakova
14.03.2005, 22:28
P ABOUT Z D R AND IN L I E M!!!!!

Unpack or Print out already the string-bag with prezikami! And the main thing do not forget about them what klevym was your gentleman))

Hovard
17.03.2005, 01:06
Well........ The prediction has come true... From you 50 dollars

PUMA
31.03.2005, 17:53
))) as, Misters good, it is possible to relax? IFA in 3 months to hand over or not?

Elenichka
31.03.2005, 19:36
" Analysis PTSR is authentic more than on 90 % in 2-3 weeks after risk of transfer of a HIV. But at PTSR there is a small probability of false result, therefore it is recommended peresdat its or his method IFA in 3 months. "

You can look or see itself on sites. But ninety percent or interests! ifa in three months it is authentic on 95-98 %. On mine, ninety percent or interests - very big parameter. All tests have a probability of a mistake or an error. But she more likely false positive, than false-negative. Relax.

krolik
14.04.2005, 16:39
Anja,

IFA hand over in 3 months is the general or common reference, however he to change should not any more. Your analysis is authentic at least more, than on 90 % and if is more exact on 95-97 %. During a prospective acute stage its or his reliability is maximal. So you can already relax. IFA in 3 months will give 98 % reliability and additional acknowledgement or confirmation of yours PTSR. The most terrible behind. Fobit and to ruin the nerves already there is no need. I congratulate. Success! Do not do or make more nonsenses.

Tatiana
18.04.2005, 22:44
And me gratitude!!????????

I zhy tozhy.. This or thus most spoke.. heh..

))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

I CONGRATULATE!!!!!!!!!! Anja!))) GOOD to YOU of NEW YEAR and let you ostalop will come and pokaitsja .i talk to it or him. And let you will have greater or big love, then family and healthy children)))))))))))))))))))

About! As)

p03710
26.04.2005, 15:08
Anja

Perhaps on subject PTSR, I am here the most authoritative source (the Thunder of an applause).

And therefore PTSR it is possible to consider or count yours authentic:

1. At PTSR there are more than chances to receive LPR, than an ENT more likely.

2. LPR it is possible or probable for the reasons

The Low maintenance or contents of a virus in a blood, in your case it is not possible or probable, therefore as simply was not simptmatiki, and during OS, it is practically unreal, the given fact is real, only after reception of therapy or after development or manufacture of antibodies.

The Unknown person a gene of a virus, it is practically excluded (certainly if there was no sex with the native from Papua - New Guinea)

So calm down, though I know what calm down you you can after IFA "-" in three months.

Irina Epanova
28.04.2005, 13:51
Believe Anja Lisss, he on PTSR has eaten a dog!:-)

natalim
05.05.2005, 21:23
Seaman

It is exact))))) Yesterday was at the supervisor of studies on disseru)))), and here the idea has crept in, and it is necessary to me???? This subject " Development fin. The plan "??? All the same plagiarism and compilation. And here about PTSR I could to write itself also on memory))))))))))) and ideek could throw fresh))))

12.05.2005, 06:58
Ugu, especially should impress revolutionary collective development on laboratory diagnostics of the HIV-infection, spent on forum Nedug. Ru.)))

Nishtjak
16.05.2005, 23:07
Applauds and cries out from crowd! You GIVE dessertatsiju!!!!!!!!!! By results of dialogue on Nedug. Ru. As pottverzhdenie passages of a course young foba.

And what? Quite realno! In my opinion

MaGL
18.05.2005, 02:17
The sea,

Here not on one dissertation of a material...

If not laziness will be, can in archives porytsja and fobovskie topics to esteem. A smile on the face very much for a long time simply I guarantee, it not JUra one there was, it all of us there fobili...)))

of
22.05.2005, 23:31
Anja I congratulate you on results. As I too want that at me was (-) I Wait time even a month have remained

Vitja
29.05.2005, 05:14
Seaman yes I slightly thumbed through)) yes.

Serious mateial it is collected:-)

Masha
01.06.2005, 08:55
Listen Liss I as that was asked with a question. PTSR do or make in antivich one day, shout, what is it the analysis exact why in other places of 10 days and costs or stands 1500 rub against 300. On bodies of trust have been surprised, that for one day. Thanks

nesterva
04.06.2005, 02:36
GRAFit

1. On what telephone hotline?

2. antivich all is financed by the Government of Moscow, i.e. jobs of laboratory dotirujutsja gos. The budget. In scientific research institute Epidemiologii molecular laboratory javl. That. The organization. For an example in scientific research institute of Virology PTSR of quantities or amounts. There are 600 or 700 roubles, and kolich. Costs or stands more dearly or expensively qualitative

3. Terms of carrying out PTSR about 3 hours.

Lera
05.06.2005, 21:20
Listen Liss and as you think, there can take a blood dirty iglolj

Zanna
06.06.2005, 19:47
And as! Only dirty also take. These are rules such. It is impossible differently well in any way!:-)

Crumb
07.06.2005, 08:18
GRAFit

No. Could not

Tatiana Amosova
09.06.2005, 00:14
Well thanks uspokoeli, especially SEAMAN

Nessi
10.06.2005, 09:49
Graphite,

Well you understand, that I am not serious! How much you can be spoken about it or this already?

It is improbable, that in that place where hand over analyses of a blood on any rubbish, someone could infect! Besides you already analyses since then nasdavalsja...

Oll
12.06.2005, 17:34
Listen Liss, and on figs then scientific research institute Epidemiologii of 10 days to do or make has taken has quickly made dengi has received and you smoke further CHtoto here not that. That org on the contrary zaintiresovana all to do or make quickly

aleksii
12.06.2005, 22:46
GRAFit

Kommerch. The structure or frame is not ready to use the equipment and reagents (prajmery) for the sake of you one. Quickly they also do or make series of analyses (CITO) but it most rasprostrannenye types of analyses or those which statement is not complex or difficult technological process. To me in scientific research institute Epid. All time did or made a little bit more quickly, than for 10 days. All depends on process of accumulation of assays.

Aleksandrrr
13.06.2005, 03:48
Seaman I too, by the way my brother hurted or was ill;was sick sexual gep I do not know, what, and then at it or him the virus like has left. Liss, well you the good fellow know all, and in fact reptiles shout it very delicate analysis, poztomu and to do or make longly. Everywhere a deceit