PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Not medicamental strengthening of immunity / improvements IS

Jajana
26.11.2004, 13:04
If somebody has any information (it is desirable checked up and used personally you), shall be glad to your reports (better on mail capybara@yandex.ru).

In advance I thank dear healers: me the information which you can formulate words interests and pass gratuitously (!) by e-mail, such which can be used independently, instead of only at your participation, in your cabinet or study, etc.

ddez2
15.03.2005, 21:01
ja slyshal chesnok, luk, med, sauna (pro saunu luchshe u vracha sprosit), vitamin C s tzinkom (nado kazhdij den prinimat) ukrepljajut immunitet

ural
18.05.2005, 03:50
Tincture eleuterokokka (on the second place after a root of a ginseng) to accept till 20-40 drops for 20 up to meal 2-3 times a day. The vegetative preparation, costs or stands not dearly or expensively - about 30 roubles.

teterev7@rol.ru
10.06.2005, 18:09
Perga. Type or collect $$$

Irik
13.06.2005, 03:15
Excuse, I have not specified: to medicamental I carry any agents accepted inside (including and "national").

Immunoglobulin hardly I shall begin to ask (there are results without a globulin and without national agents).

By the way, the immunoglobulin as any modulator, gives only short "delay". As at any stimulator, its or his influence has temporary character, and, considering constant process of degradation of immune properties of an organism, often turns around sharper aggravation of symptoms IS subsequently.

It all the same what to smoke any time, and then to cease: begins "lomka" since the organism not at once comes back to development or manufacture of a nicotine, etc. elements of a metabolism which he received with cigarettes.

_40
13.06.2005, 05:09
And imunoglobulin for Ivannikov did not try to ask?

Though he also does not concern to nonconventional medicine, but helps or assists och. Well! Besides has now left new, uluchshenyj, amerikozovsky 10 percentage. Five vials or flasks - also you feel it is remarkable!