PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Write the istriju

Administrator
06.03.2005, 01:00
If it is not difficult to you (to recollect not painfully) write yours istroriju as you became +.......... In advance thanks who will be solved and do not ask what for to me it it is necessary (interest-human simple quality)

Alex
21.03.2005, 09:40
One more juvenile journalist - and what, already on December, 1st on horizon? The fee share - ladies direct links to conversations with zhurnaljugami and one year ago, and two.

Regina
22.03.2005, 22:35
These histories in not those the whole heap...

Hodna
14.04.2005, 20:03
Not its or hers, to him to search it is lazy... Or is not able - well och. The beginner, and the editor in kach- a trial period has given the task nakropat three thousand signs, and dedlajn in five days - really nobody will help or assist the ciphered probationer before December, 1st?

Anastassia
27.04.2005, 11:11
From the childhood the analysis on Mantu was +. Doctors from tubdispansera have given the information or inquiry that in school to give, that I do not have tuberculosis. Besides an allergy on antitbiotiki, has found out on 1-st course of institute. 3.5 years ago it was necessary spavka on a HIV for a trip abroad. Has gone has made, it has turned out a HIV +. In the beginning there was a shock. Narcotics I do not accept, the unique girl on that the moment a minus (a minus till now). Infection in hospital is theoretically possible or probable at operation 2 years before. Then, pochitav an Internet and the alternative point of view on a HIV and analyses to it or him;them on on separate antigens, I consider or count its or his doubtful. I feel normally.

Gofman
30.05.2005, 02:10
Weakly, weakly - there is no either an intrigue, or dynamics or changes of a plot... And on quantity or amount of signs does not pull.

bobrju
10.06.2005, 13:56
The visitor where you have got to? Where to me asju to you to write?

yugan
12.06.2005, 09:28
I here only pshu.. The story so to say.... Can and shall hang up on a site.. Though it is a lot of compromising evidence... But also nevertheless..... Or all over again on soap to that I shall throw off... That zatsenili =)))

So wait =)))

mr.floppy
13.06.2005, 00:36
I not the journalist. If I have offended someone, I ask izvenenija. That who has written many thanks, I wish you from the bottom of the heart health!